You really expect me to believe this is done by a bunch of Syrian rebels?

You really expect me to believe this is done by a bunch of Syrian rebels?

Look at the quality/editing/production.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/child-soldiers-shooting-executions-apostates-falling-death-during-combat-training-graphic-video-377678
australianmining.com.au/features/link-terrorism-engineering/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John McCain funded

/thread

Of course not. It's Moishe and Shlomo off screen directing the whole production

It's not anything special.

Just a guy with a decent digital camera and a tripod.

Well, of course CIA is directing things. They aren't the ones carrying out the actions. It's the sane way they carried out the Iran-Contra scandal.

sony vegas and a bunch of hd cams arent that expensive

Fuck around with Adobe Premiere for a few months and you'd get there.

You really expect me to believe this is done by a terrorist group which got arms money and training by us intelligence, acquired land, goods, oil field, make 3 million dollars a day, only with selling oil, and with that much money they could pay european muslims that know how to make films ?

what is this from

>shooting a scoped pu nugget left handed

>at 0.1 yards

/k/?

if isis/rebels truly were behind those videos they would be phone camera videos filled with allahua akbar chants. theres no way they have the talent or patience to produce and edit a video like that or any other weve seen them supposedly churn out.

>using a scope at less than 10 yards

Get your shit together CIA.

A bunch of pissed off Muslims.

Very non ironically your tax dollars have went straight to ISIS

This is pretty unrelated, but you can make homemade napalm with gasoline and Styrofoam, if you need an alternative to a gun.

brought to you by the state of Quatar and Saudi Arabia

>hardscoping

lel wut a newb

>using a shitty Mosin Nagant

Is this that tripfag MuslimBro from /k/?

>when you nut and she still suckin

It's required for a mosin though, even at ten yards I was worried he would miss

The reason they make the fake beheading videos or only publicize the fake ones is because they don't want the baddies screaming alahu akbar and quoting Quran verses, this will make people hate Muslims way more and they don't want that

Never underestimate the power of Islamic autism

you fucking dumb ha

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/child-soldiers-shooting-executions-apostates-falling-death-during-combat-training-graphic-video-377678

really makes me think

Do you know how many of them are educated in European colleges and even children of immigrants in European countries? Second generation immigrants are the most easily radicalized nigger, their membership isn't a bunch of goat fucking mud people.

Looks into the camera. Bad fake.

>muslims are training ten year olds to sweep buildings and brain people with glock
>western kids cant throw snowballs at recess and take hormones to turn into "girls"

this isn't good for the west i think

>ffs ban engineers already!
australianmining.com.au/features/link-terrorism-engineering/

The cinematography is surprisingly good here. Is this the beginning of murder kino?

not very good at all

America should be thanking the Atlantic Ocean every single day for what it is preventing

But then again, the state-sanction spic invasion isn't much better

You can learn how to do all that shit on youtube, which you can now stream from almost literally anywhere on the planet from any number of basically free cellphones.

they have a lot of funds, they could easily afford some decent camera equipment, or it could be stolen, and even modern DSLRs with basic lenses which only cost a few hundred bucks can shoot pretty good video, the video in the OP might have been shot using some basic DSLR

obviously foreign governments (especially the US) with their foreign policies and weapons deals and such enabled them and contributed to their rise but i don't think CIA is directly controlling them, at least not entirely