HAPPENING! DYLANN ROOF FOUND COMPETENT TO REPRESENT HIMSELF

Dylann Roof has been ruled competent to stand trial and to act as his own attorney.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel made the determination Monday after a daylong hearing. The judge heard about seven hours of testimony in the hearing, which was closed to the public and the media.

FULL TRANSCRIPT: northcrane.com/2017/01/02/the-latest-dylann-roof-found-competent-to-represent-himself/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpk9_NBJwfw
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2015-hate-crime-statistics
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-14.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Sup Forums even realize what this means??

Apparently not. Tell us OP.

He'll go on an edgy tirade before being dragged out of court. Woop de doo

RIP

If Dylan was black or a darker skin color he would be charged as a terrorist and put in prison for life.

Yep, no insanity plea. Straight to the chair.

How funny would it be if he was a straight good will hunting genius and brings out the JQ into the open as an act of self defense and gets off. It would be plastered all over media and red pill millions

He'll go on ranting about Jews and Cuckolding or something and then they'll execute him. Honestly he deserves to be executed but he isn't really competent.

Watch his "confession" tape/meet with FBI agents:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpk9_NBJwfw

It's really interesting. He describes why he did it, the moments he was doing it, afterwards, etc.. Drops redpills about blacks

Hopefully it means awesome televised rants because the accused must be allowed to speak.

just kidding the Judge will muzzle him and throw him out of the court. He's gonna fry either way, and he deserves it.

You goys are so stupid! You realize he never asked for this right? The government MADE him represent himself. Just like they said he wouldn't be getting an insanity plea because "mental illness is the joos." I personnal believe Dylan roof is an idiot, but this is a violation of basic human rights. This is kangaroo courts and false propoganda. Fucked up if you ask me.

How is he an idiot?

how come this made it to youtube

He should have pled insanity, he is clearly fucked in the head. Now he's going to die instead of living the rest of his days in a comfy mental institution.

lol was that the burger king they gave him that they are taking away at the beginning?

>Straight to the chair.

Last meal better be Burger King.

He'll try and talk about muh white genocide and the judge will rule that it's irrelevant because theoretical genocide is not a defence to the charge of murder and order him not to bring it up.

HOWEVER

If he does get the death penalty he'll get to go all the way to the Supreme Court who have to treat every argument seriously in a DP case, so we might get some interesting rulings out of this in 15 or 20 years.

>tfw to smart to not walk by the only 2 security cameras and show them my liscence plate

he has a really cute voice desu

Let's pray that the judge is Jewish and this happens so he becomes a case study on his own theories

It means you don't know what a happening is.

more like dylan who

who cares about him? he shot a bunch of blacks in a church so what. there are thousands of other mass murderers and noone cares about them

Typical swiss-cuck

wow thats rude! mind your manners, lad!

The FBI agent even admits "you seem very well versed & educated on black on white crime, you've done quite a bit of research"

That'd be pretty great, movies would be made about him and he'd probably get a holiday. What's likely going to happen is they'll put him in a position where he can't defend himself, chant "shame shame shame" then they'll kill the guy.
He should've committed suicide or something, jews and people who suppress the truth about minorities are excessively cruel, he'd have been better off.

FBI agent asks him "did you like to wear black clothes?"

Dylann: "Black is a nice color.... for clothes"

49:18 of the video

Id live to know molymemes resources

Sources* multitasking here

>not based McRamen

He puts them in the description of all his videos.

Ah. I'll have to find the video that those slides are in. You remember the title by any chance?

Probably "the truth about" if I were to guess.

Sorry, don't know which video that came from.

Sup Forums hasn't claimed this is a false flag or stopped when this video came out.

Same happened with James Holmes.

this needs a Greatest Hits because I'm not sitting through 2 fucking hours of this

It's interesting. Just listen to the bantz.

What on fucking earth are those bizarre low moaning noises occurring sporadically throughout the thing? They're fucking weird! It sounds like a drugged cow having an orgasm.

>I make the happenings, man, I shoot the niggers

what?

>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic is not a race and Stefan is a fucking retard

The America gov says hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A white spaniard with blonde hair would be a "White Hispanic" because hispanic is a geogrpaphic term and not a racial one

Leaf, you are anti white for blaming mestizo crime on hispanics as a whole including the white ones of pure Spanish european descent

You need to unsubscribe to Stefan the kike right now and delete your picture of this

You are idiotic and stupid

Do you think it's the hispania genes that makes beans brown? Answer me

Fucking answer me

Jesus youre edgy

The american gov says hispanic is a race you moron.

No it fucking doesn't

Explain how Andy Garcia and George Lopez are both hispanic even though their race is different

Still never figured out what part of the building he entered in OP pic.

>How is he an idiot?

Uh, killing 9 blacks. Why not 90? He sounds like a retard in the confession video here:

Yes it does.

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2015-hate-crime-statistics
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>not mint ice cream

>mfw he starts going off about mk ultra

FBI leaked it so he would get an unfair trial, then the case would be thrown out, or better, he walks free like OJ

Do you just always think of crime if your name is Dylan?

There's no doubt he did the shit he should have hanged to begin with this dog and pony show is pointless. If the justice system was made right he'd be wormfood by now

Good

He probably browsed Sup Forums, just listen to him.

It's been propogandized as well.

I say he should have KFC as his last meal

30:00 into the video

Roof shot black people because of what black people do to white people. He did it because no one else would.
>There's no more skin heads
>There's no more KKK
>KKK didn't even do anything anyways

33:43
>the first thing that I guess that woke me up was the Trayvon Martin case....I kept hearing about this kid, and eventually I decided to look him up. So I wikipedia'd him and I couldn't understand what the big deal was. For some reason after I read this, I typed in black on white crime. And that was it. Ever since then.

>spot the nigger

>ruled competent to stand trial and to act as his own attorney.
>The judge heard about seven hours of testimony in the hearing, which was closed to the public and the media.
>Roof was also granted an extra day to prepare for his case

He's flipping on MKULTRA.

The judge heard 7 hours of testimony and let him serve as his own lawyer, and gave him a day to prepare. The most controversial mass killing in a decade, and the judge has some reason to believe he's competent.

The Trump administration is behind this.

>US District Judge Richard Mark Gergel halted the process to allow Roof to undergo a competency evaluation. Gergel ruled Roof was competent, but he sealed a document containing the reasons for his finding. Disclosing the document would jeopardize Roof's right to a fair trial, the judge said

>The Trump administration is behind this.
????

The Dylan Roof shooting was classic MKULTRA to promote race tensions and gun control. This is the key to ousting the deep state infiltrators in the CIA that have been doing this heinous shit for decades.

that's a man right

you're right but fuck man we need a covert revolution to stop these covert ops

I'm just a manlet welder with above average IQ

How is Ivanka a Jew? She converted. Same principle. Hispanic is both a race regarding Metizos and vast array of cultures relating to Spanish heritage.

He's so fucking fucked. The only reason anybody would do that is to spit in the faces of the families and then ask for a firing squad.

The FBI has had "Hispanic" as a race since 2011

but the part of the government that labes people who they are though actual labeling means states hispanic is not a race but a geographic term

The FBI is a division of the government, not the actual government

??

If Hispanic = Spanish

Wouldn't it be white?

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

What does an administration that hasn't taken power yet have to do with anything?

This better be broadcasted

nigger will be killed jews in the gas chambers right?

>Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

an afro-cuban would be hispanic and black. hispanic is a shit term created bu the US census

Regardless of your personal interpretations of what races are and are not, the United States federal government classifies Hispanic/Latino as a race for statistics reporting purposes.

The two aforementioned links prove this.

I'm not sure why you're so defensive about them doing this.

US Census does not use hispanic as race
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

hispanic is a cultural/regional category
census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html

>how do you plead?

14/88

GAS THE KIKES

RACEWAR NOW

My only regret is not killing more niggers

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

will it be televised?

If dhoubs he sings Hot-Cha and Annie Ng by They Might Be Giants.

Dylann Roof, Attorney at Law

for me it is the McChicken, the best death row burger.

I'd believe you, but they've themselves already have been using Hispanic since 2010.

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-14.pdf

ctrl+f Hispanic

Literally defined and included in their statistics reporting.

No to you and the other guy. The term Hispanic is not only for geographical reporting.

DId you read anything you posted. From your FBI article
>Of the 3,421 known offenders for whom ethnicity was reported, 25.7 percent were not Hispanic or Latino

From the PDF you posted
>Individuals who responded to the question on race by indicating
only one race are referred to as the race-alone population or
the group that reported only one race category (e.g., White alone,
Black or African American alone, American Indian and Alaska Native
alone, Asian alone, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
alone, and Some Other Race alone)

Census collects data on race and ethnicity but they are separate things. Hispanic is not a race per US census and FBI

This quote shows it better

>y. These federal
standards mandate that race and Hispanic origin (ethnicity) are
separate and distinct concepts and that when collecting these
data via self-identification, two different questions must be
used. Individuals who responded to the question on Hispanic origin
are classified as either Hispanic or as non-Hispanic.

So the US Census & FBI do not categorize Hispanics as a race yet report it as a category in their statistics.
Got it.

>not chicken tendies

>Dylann Roof has been ruled competent to stand trial and to act as his own attorney.
Holy shit United States District Court for the District of South Carolina BTFO. Roof is going to fucking own those kike mother fuckers.

If he wasn't able to represent himself, they would given him some jew lawyer who would throw the case. All he has to do is explain white genocide to the jury and he'll win.

ROOF STATUS:

GOOFED [ ]
NOT GOOFED [ ]
FUKKEN GOOFED [X]

I miss McChicken
t. most powerful race

NOTICE: Sup Forums is SATIRE. Everything here is a joke. If you take this shit seriously you are literally fucking retarded.

>yfw this will be Zimmerman Case 2 : Electric boogaloo

Dylann Roof is innocent. He was a young boy who decided to attend church one day in an ethnically diverse area of town. Unfortunately for Dylann, after attending just one hour of Bible study, he found himself surrounded by nine aggressive thugs, at which point he was left with no choice but to shoot his way out.

All fake. Why would they use such a shitty camera/lighting if it was real. That's not even him on the tape.

>tfw the goyim have started doing 2+2 and are coming up with 4 instead of 5

You're on the wrong side of history dumbass

I watched the whole video.

AMA

Why did you waste your time on such an obviously fake video?

If Dylan was black, no one outside of the local area would have heard of it. Burried in a year at most.

Now I'll admit if he was a Muslim it would be different.

This is actually a very big deal.

Could stoke a race war.

Prove that it's fake.