This is what happens when whites don't have a gun to fight with

This is what happens when whites don't have a gun to fight with.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/ronda-rousey
youtu.be/Ao8cGLIMtvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"female" "fighters"

>Nunes
Superior Portuguese genes are too much for white babbies to handle.

fuck drumpf

why is it the women always strike and the men always grapple? fukken gay dude

t. oil-dragger
n-no homo

Isn't Rousey Venezuelan. Her mom is pretty brown.

Rousey isn't White, she's black.

ethnicelebs.com/ronda-rousey

This is just one fight. I think it was WSOF that had five rounds of two heavyweights just throwing the whole time.

She's Negro and Spanish

Am in taking crazy pills or did she arm-bar too death brown broads on the regular before a proud Nordic blonde caved her face in last year?

Who's the proud Nordic?

She is a pretty cool cat imo.

Deserved the win.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdcFstQXM4k

youtu.be/Ao8cGLIMtvg

This was Nunes walkout song

Ronda has confirmed black ancestor. Her great grandfather was a black MD or something.

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT'S NOT A BLOKE?

female fighting sports are degenerate as fuck

Women have to sell the fight more than their male counter parts because female fights are boring.

Grapplers have a longer fighting lifespan and tend to win more.

This has nothing to do with politics. It is distracting people from the real threads.

I want her to bully me

>people saying she threw the fight on purpose

That bitchs brain was rattling and she was doing her best just to keep standing as long as she was.

Spaniards = white, Abdul.

Fucking satisfying video.

OP taking a drink of water. Brazil looks beautiful!

In America sure.

woops forgot the pic

then out of no where MC Gregor comes in and beats the shite out of ye in your monkey hut

I agree with this, but on a side note this is the only part of Sup Forums I would want to discuss any movies, music or books with

Unlike Rousey who is an insufferable shit.

mongrel Rousey has already been defeated by Aryan Holly Holm

holly holm

>brazilian
>talks about guns

JESUS FUCK.

You fuckers are braindead
>have discussion with someone
>go back home to grab gun
>kill him

This happens literally every day in Brazil. Jesus fuck I lived in a small town and my neighbor's wife killed him, shot him full of holes.

Go to a club in Brazil being a "gringo", don't look, don't talk and don't dance with women or you'll get shot. Be it in Rio grande do sul(the supposedly more civil part of Brasil, that has Uruguaiana where probably the most awful crimes in the country happen) or Rio de janeiro.

You're literally all the same as burgers, fucking gun addicts, what a shithole

I'm just here to look at half naked athletic girls in form fitting clothes.

Looks like a man, can confirm it's an ooga booga.

Trained chimping makes us the master race.

God dammit I love seeing Ronda get BTFO

that's what happens when you don't grow up in da hood and fuck with a farm boy.. you become a weak beat nigger.

wtf I love brazil now

Im going to forcebreed your mom you fucking faggot.

Whites could wipe your entire country off the face of the earth on a whim. Its natural to be angry when another race conquers you. But that anger should lead to you trying harder. If blacks had the collective discipline to better themselves like whites they could rise to a position of global power, instead of being quarantined in starving nations abroad, and kept in ghettos and prisons in our countries. No one is forcing you to stay lazy and weak.

that "woman" was trans, no wonder she kicked the real woman's ass

>implying Portuguese mothers couldn't beat the piss out of white """"""""""""men""""""""""""
They can grow better beards than you cucks too.

>huezil

rousey wanted to grapple. she kept trying to grapple. she's one of the "jiu jitsu is a magic way to win fights" people. the other slut just beat the hell out of her the old fashioned way, and rousey was too scared to really get in there and hug her. she was afraid of getting punched in the head. she sucks.

female fighting is shady. the average skill is much lower than men's fighting, so any female who trains with dedication for a year can be set up to fight most of the female fighters and expect to win.

rousey is one of those types of women. she was fed easy fights and hyped as a contender in a non-competitive field, and then competitors started showing up.

if i put you in a cage with a fully grown male adult saltwater crocodile, you would be torn to shreds.

does that make you inferior to the crocodile?

Daily reminder that there's
>5 white champions
>3 black champions
>2 hue champions and one of them was gifted the belt after the white guy who KO'd him changed weightclass

But the point is we do have guns. Thats why shitskins are so upset.

These threads should serve as a reminder that black and (((liberal))) groups support gun control because they want to make it safer to attack whites

White people will white was the entire world eventually.

Well people kinda forget white people are a fucking weird genetic mutation.

We are not good at anything but good at everything. I read a paper on it one time that really cleared by suspicions.

>quarternigger Ronda Rousey
>white

black man cut his dick off and did roids to beat rhonda
test searenaa nd the other ape in tennis too
totally psotop and wont pass a carbon isotop steroid test
not in 1000 year

That was gorgeous

rousey had one elite skill, bad mentality and bad coaching. it perfectly maps the rise and fall of similar fighters in early mens mma when the pool of fighters was also very small

That's simply one more + to allow gun ownership by law abiding American citizens

Would you go to war with clubs against a side they had tanks?

Well, maybe Brazil would...

But any thinking man wants the right tool for the right job.

Guns aren't even legal here, are you sure you even left your shithole of a country?

>Brazilians
>Giving a shit about their laws

Choose one.

Jesus. Women's martial arts is trash.

>mad that whites are constantly winning and he live in a shit hole.

I'm really so sorry, user.

Only places where illegal guns are widespread is Rio, Espirito Santo and the Northwest
The rest of the country is pretty regulated about that, and most of illegal gun owners are bandits
but please tell me how we have a gun problem... oh wait a kid's shooting up a school, better deal with that first!

Guns are not legal but i'm ten minutes away and 300 temers from one.

I live in Santa Catarina.

Everyone has a gun around here they just don't go around talking about it. Go ask your parents, they probably has one from their parents or grandparents tucked away somewhere that they never spoke about to you because you would say it to someone.

>most of illegal gun owners are bandits

Only criminals have guns, check. It's working out great for you mulattoes. Keep up the good work, I like watching videos of you mongrels killing each other.

Yup. Obviously she woould win everything early, since she is a olympic level athlete, but once the level is raised enough and her base athleticism isn,t enough to overpower everyone else, then her shit standing game got exposed to shit.

So now, either she starts taking it 100% seriously and try to work on her weakness/use her ground game, or she gonna get punched to shit AGAIN

she still fights like a white girl though

Her great grand father on her mothers side was a quadroon Latin American negro. She is not really black in my opinion. Likewise, being like 1/16th Cherokee doesn't make you a Native American.

Stop the bullshit. Guns are widespread everywhere, have you forgot 90% of this country is a rural hellhole?

Goias, both Mato Grosso, Rural São Paulo, Paraná, Rio Grande do sul. All of them has a gun, it's a don't ask don't tell situation.

What they beat the shit out of each other?

Fair enough!

It what happens when judoka tries to box against superior boxer. Usually wrestling beats punching and kicking.

>Guns aren't even legal here
Since when did that stop anyone?

All non criminal citizens should have guns

Anything less is literal insanity.

They're both roasties but at least one of them got BTFO

nah, Rhonda Rousey is just a dumb whore who somehow got big

You butthurt, Tyrone?

Who's the heavyweight champion of the world again? A white guy?

Is Rousey retarded? She's terrible at grappling why does she keep trying?

Rhonda has had her pussy rebuilt every 18 months, from labia to g-spot. She uses a famous boutique gynecologic surgeon in Northern California.

What do you think they do with all the vaginal bits they trim off her snizz?

looks like the zim finally got zammed

White people are fucking pathetic

Rousey is a shitskin

Rousey is a judo fighter not jiu-jitsu. And she didnt try to grapple until she was already on queen street. She thought she was good enough to stand with that monster. She wasn't scared, she was too overconfident. You know nothing about mma, faggot.

longer version desu