They seem to be rocking out!

They seem to be rocking out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nySE36IYd6g
youtube.com/watch?v=jp_x6mwY1BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are rumours that their music was banned because its angelical vibrations opens the third-eye

I know you guys think they're a meme, but that narrative has been deliberately pushed by their shills on this board. Wake up.

wtf is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nySE36IYd6g
They song is an example of a hidden complicity with nazi germany

why do they look so wierd?

They are transhumanists, using illuminati technology to make themselves immortal superhumans to control the less evolved masses.

They are from the movie team america world police by matt trey and stone parker TM nathan for you is also a really funy shjow

Thats really talented. I hope they get into heaven.

i still can't believe they're real

youtube.com/watch?v=jp_x6mwY1BU

Someone explain to me what's going on here.
Is this one off the Bogdanoffs creations???

whats wrong with their faces?

Seems like a new forced meme from faggots seeing as there's now always 1000 threads up about them at all times

The funny thing is-

Their faces were perfect before.

Talk about being insecure huh

I love how there's always people calling every new meme that arises forced

I wonder if plastic surgeons sometimes mess things up on purpose or otherwise bait their clients into further surgeries and prey on their insecurities.
I imagine they came to do a small operation at first like a nosejob or an insignificant botox injection but were unsatisfied by the result and this happened over and over until they were no longer recognisable.

Ancient Merovingian bone-structure of KANGZ

I just don't understand how people see how plastic surgery makes people's faces look like this and still decide to get work done on their own face.

Age and vanity

What's their endgame with Trump????

Is he one of their proxy leaders??

years of interbreeding with the Anunnaki

Yea but most of these surgeries look worse than having wrinkles.

Some people will go to any length to mask their natural aging instead of looking inward and facing the monster they've become on the inside.