Any Sup Forums approved vidya?

Any Sup Forums approved vidya?
Pic related is fun. 5 was decent, but not as good as 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L.A. Noire
At least the supporting characters were

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
Age of Empires 2

dark souls 10/10 edgy tho

King's bounty series.

>Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
literally shit

all civ games are crap now

civ2 was good for its time

[spoiler]kerbal[/spoiler]

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

we got the fun police

>no fun allowed
God forbid we have a thread with substance for once. No, we must stick to the daily bait threads, with the identical OP, identical trolls, and identical newfags eating the bait.

Or you could just go back.

Age of Empire: Total War

>choose anglo country of your choice
>dominate smelly brown people all-around the world
>support fellow euro bros

It requires a bit of autism to get into, but damn is it worth it.

all paradox grand strat games except for HOI4

and mount and blade: Napoleonic wars

this, there is pretty much nothing to do here until the 20, when THE SHITSTORM begins

we will have international bantz, salt mining, happenings

I really hope trump tells obama he is fired, no one can tell the absolute madman what he can and cannot do

Mass Effect 1&2

In Mass Effect 3 the fags at Bioware cashed in on the "diversity" train and added a bunch of queers to try and "be more representative" but 1&2 literally let you commit genocide against subhumans and that's about as Redpilled as it gets.

Stellaris was meh. I thought it was great until each turn cycle came with a 20 second freeze. Decided to try EU4 and realized how half ass Stellaris is.

Political intrigue is super fun, though. How is this in their other games?

Sounds like you got a bunch of revolutions on your hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8

mount and blade

Liberal Crime Squad

best answer

Endless Legend
Papers Please
FTL
XCOM

silent hunter 3
victoria 2
vampire: the mascarade - bloodlines

Hotline Miami is semi-redpilled, especially the second one, where you play as a death squad for half of the game.

checked

I liked 4 and 5. 6 is garbage and I wish I could refund it.

>planetside 2
>space nazis fighting degenerate homo spergs (literally) and terrorists
the lore is surprisingly deep, and the nazis are literally the good guys.

>5 was decent, but not as good as 4.
This. I don't know how they fucked it up so badly.

They took away my Employment and Occupancy fucking overlays. WHY? for what purpose?!

The Dynasty thing of El Presidente was awful.
In 4 you had a single character with traits, a background, how you gained power, and it all helped define your play style.

Also you could pay your workers wages and fine tune them so you could get the workers you wanted where you needed. In Tropico 5 they just had a 1-5 on how well budgeted the building was.

And a lot of the things with the User Interface was worse too.

Also they took out the various factions.

Stellaris

Is a space empire building RTS. I think Sup Forums may like it since you can choose your alien race's traits and government ethics, and you have the option to go enslaving and ethnically purging the galaxy if you want.

Hotline miami 1 and 2 are great. Especially the 50 blessings group.

>Sup Forums approved / redpilled videogame threads
>search through them
>pic related not posted
All of you suck and have no right to call yourselves """redpilled"""

Old school runescape

>sector AI is utter crap
>managing planet tiles is a fucking chore
>most of the science anomalies are references xD
>diplomacy is stale

Fucking godawful DLC policy has ruined this series for me. Dont get me wrong the game is amazing, and yes, I bought all the expansions, but fuck.... $200+ on DLC is a fucking joke, we eould almost be better off paying a subscription

Democracy 3
NationStates

Crusader Kings 2 is much heavier on the political intrigue side, it has a very heavy role playing element mixed in that you might love or hate, huge empires become a nightmare as you bastard children lead rebellions against you. Pirate it first, then give it a buy

Ayyyyyy.
Good old Bay12
Dorf Fortress is pretty fucking red pilled

Excellent game there, also pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM
saw this the other day on pol

Whats with everyobdy calling it has a virus-keylogger ? It got me so spooked i fucking uninstalled it.

I don't mind 6. 5 is definitely the shittiest Civ, and 2-4 are all pretty good.

Never played the first one

>on bay12
>thread about how ethics spread in latest version
>someone suggests fucking up a civilization by spreading ethics that make people pacifists and reduce birthrates
>I say thats what the youknowwhos did to europe

CK2 is too much autism for me, can't believe I bought both for like 100$ along with all their dlcs

Pyro was the man! All others cancer.