Rectal temperature

I had a son a few days ago and I noticed that the nurses at the hospital would take is rectal temperature every five minutes. (In case you don't know, rectal temperatures are measured by sticking a large elongated thermometer in the child's anus.) My son cried each time they took his temperature, which signals to me that he wasn't pleased with the experience. In his first two hours his anus had already been punctured at least 20 times.

Do you think that rectal thermometers could affect children's psyche later in life?

i do now

They're obviously doing it to make kids gay.

The kid will be Pavloved into associating getting poked in the ass with attention.

Dont worry m8

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to young to even be sentient.

worry bout that shit from 3 - 8 years old
also dont fucking trust thoses nurses. They will try to break up your family in an instant. dont leave them alone with your wife. dont take any files "down stairs" for them.

Bit young for anal eh?

yes.
your son will become the biggest flaming faggot the world has ever seen. he will devour every dick on sight, visit glory holes frequently and finally at the age of 9 he will come out to you ass gender fluid demi romantic ponykin.
he will join the democrats and campaign for miley cirus 2036, five years after learning of his HIV infection due to a nigger cuckolding incident

all that because a nurse monitored your son's vital signs...

what a terrible terrible world we're living in...

It probably turns them into homosexuals. They never checked my daughter's temperature rectally so that's kind of weird.

I remember having my temperature taken rectally and hating it; it was quite painful. Like circumcision, this is no doubt a jewish invention through and through and further reason why we need to eradicate their entire ethnicity from this planet

it's interesting that the very first thing many newborns experience is genital mutilation and molestation. if not this, then one of the first things they experience is anal penetration.

a lot of people have subjective justification for these acts because they don't consider it sexual - it's either ritual (circumcision) or scientific (anal temperature reading). it's hard to think about and it really makes me uncomfortable,

just how dirty and overlooked it can be, especially the psychological effects it could have, if not then but now once they actually think about what happened to them. makes me sick

Did your baby son moan like a faggot?

If not then its all good

Sapient.

>I remember having my temperature taken rectally and hating it
and...?
did you start sucking cock?

>also dont fucking trust thoses nurses. They will try to break up your family in an instant. dont leave them alone with your wife. dont take any files "down stairs" for them.

Okay I have to ask what happened.

they could just pop a thermometer in his ear you know, that's how they do it here, no rectal thermometers used on my kids, start asking questions before they give your baby to the elites for sacrifice at Bohemian grove.

Not sure about his story but a lot of these nurses are unhappy spinsters looking to spread their misery, especially head nurses/those that rise in the ranks.

They try to pass their work off on you all the time. But in reality they want to start telling your wife things about how to raise your son. Shit that is going to fuck him up later on. If they ask you to take some files somewhere, it's because they want to fill your wife's head with insanity.

Remember, she's fucked up on hormones and pain meds. She should be considered legally intoxicated until she's been home for 6 months, so she shouldn't make any fucking decisions.

My son was checked in his ear too bro

I know several people who have fucked up spellings of their first name because they had the mom fill out the birth certificate instead of the dad within hours of delivery

Yes I would definatly agree with this. I fucking hate midwives. They think they are the best of the best 'nurses'. They just help women crap a baby out and that's it.

Also regarding the OP, wtf? Was your son having serious problems breathing or with his pulse? Why in the name of christ would they keep shoving a thermometer into your son?

There has to be a valid reason for that or I would be challenging that. As a previous user said, they do like to spread misery.

I know all this because I have 6 months to go of my diploma and work in 2 private hospitals.

Ive never seen a nurse use rectal thermometer when i had kids. Are you by any chance from a degenerate third world country?

Yes. I had my temperature taken analy for many years. Today i'm a raging fag that loves black cock.

Your son is a faggot, OP. Just like Pops!

Me too.
I know a chick named Tephanie

No. And it's not a "puncture".

read freud, it still affects them

>My son cried each time
I'm sure your son cried out like a little whore each time. All the nurses knew he was begging for more.

nurses were probably being shitheads as usual and not being careful

>american healthcare

Why don't they use in IR thermometer in the ear like civilised people?

I wouldn't let that shit happen to my kids, fuck no.

Is there something on your mind user?

You call her Tphenie
I call her HEADPHANIE

Im I a bad person for fapping to this image?

>rectal thermometer

Where the fuck do you live that they still use those?

Why does this dyke keep singing about getting head and getting deepthroated? Doesn't she know she doesn't have a penis?

No it's just a drawing.

because then they couldn't charge the no infant buttsex fee

>freud
>correct about anything
pick one (1)

>cant take a thermometer without crying

What a fucking faggot

Have any of you had a parent stick a little salt cube in your Anus as a child?
I'm asking for a friend

Curious about this, but Sup Forums only seems to care about lulz at the moment.

kek

Infant circumsision causes brain lasting brain damage. Why would anal rape by thermometer not cause anything whatsoever.

>Infant circumsision causes brain lasting brain damage
no it doesn't. ppl with your shit opinion make me rage beyond belief

>freud
>not wrong

one, only one

You know what the difference between oral and rectal thermometers is right?

It's the taste.

Tennessee, at famous hospital, possibly one of the best in the South.

lol dont bother, there is scientific proof that pain during infancy can cause psychological trauma in later childhood

You're son's a pussy.

carlos you bastard

YOU FOOL!
Those were not thermometers, but rather a specialized seringe for injecting homosexual hormones into your son. They rewrote his genes and made him gay.
>you only have yourself to blame for this.

MD student here. Best guess is nothing. If you're worried about psycho-sexual issues like Freudian shit, the anal phase isn't for a few years. The infant would be in the oral phase.

This

Naw he's fine. It's very strange though because most hospitals use an infrared thermometer now.