Holy shit do you remember this guy?

holy shit do you remember this guy?

is is really true?

Chad always wins?

>Because of the halo effect, experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy," say Markus Mobius and Tanya Rosenblat in a University of Michigan paper called "Why Beauty Matters."

is there any chance if I have 2/10 face aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
instagram.com/p/BOQlrFmhVXB/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chad always wins?

R9K is that way

Just a fact friend

True. And about the 2/10 thing, make money.

>2017
>being ugly
Wew lad

Not sure you need to name an effect after this as it's incredibly obvious to everyone and always has been.

Attractiveness has a compounding effect on your life and has always been the most important factor in social success.

If you didn't recognize and understand the phenomenon of nearly all socially successful people also being attractive, you're probably still a social retard.

and of course he marries a blonde chick and has half niglet kids.

disgusting

she's not blonde or even that attractive

some fag nigger felon goes to prison and gets a million bucks from cucks and white women
>maybe the muslim were right and women shouldn't have a say in anything

I'm happy for the guy and I hope he doesn't commit any crimes again. He needs to lift tho.

It's good they mention Halo Effect because that's what's going on here. Normies literally can not resist someone if they are sexually attractive, no matter their personality is.

It's funny how Mankind likes to this it's better than the animals, but we're not different from animals when it comes our sex drives completely override our conscious, rational minds.

How about you work on improving yourself in other ways.

If youre ugly and stupid than what value are you anyway?

>Not sure you need to name an effect after this as it's incredibly obvious to everyone and always has been.

No. No it's literally not. Try telling normies about Halo Effect and they'll insist it doesn't exist and they don't treat people better for being good looking and treat people like shit for being bad looking. They'll deny it all day and deny it exists.

You and the whole thread need to watch this video on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

We need a name for it so it can be called out and studied more effectively. It works subconsciously and people need to be aware of it so they don't fall for it basically.

>When you scroll back up to check whether you are on /r9k/ but it's just an insecure pole trying to provoke the beginning of yet another World War again.

Sage goes into all fields.

If I were a white grill I wouldn't mind race-mixing with that qt light skinned nigger. At least he has some caucasian features

wife looks mexican

just look at the pair of insecure little bitch boys.

he's celebrating his EIGHT year anniversary with his wife and three children while you two miserable little shit heads bitch and whine about him for some reason on an anime website.

guess who won? LMFAO.

There is no white privilege. Only attractive person privilege. No matter what race or sex you are if you're attractive you'll get an edge in life.

Being average looking and average height and a middle working class family has put my life in medium difficulty.

>half niglet kids

Dude, he's like 75% white himself lol.

pretty rich coming from a board that completely disregards the intelligence of an entire race because they find them visually unpleasant.

Typical Sup Forums niggers

>muh white genocide
>muh failling white birth rate
>muh illegal immigration
>muh white civilization
>not doing anything about
>actually fat IRL
>NEET
>not hitting the gym
>not improving self-image
>not meeting new ppl
>not dating a white girl
>not marrying a white girl
>not having white kids
>posts on Sup Forums instead
>watches anime instead
>jerks off to hentai instead

Literally made you think

>inb4 fuck off Mike
>inb4 fuck off Malay
>inb4 fuck off gook
>inb4 CTR shill
>inb4 Trump won she lost get over it

LITERALLY MADE ME THINK

She's not even blonde, or white.

yep being attractive is a blessing that most people know but keep quiet abought. i had freinds who would get hit on by every chick and it would piss me off, but thats life

I'm tired.

>disregards the intelligence of an entire race because they find them visually unpleasant.

It's more than this.

Are you talking about blacks or Jews?

I can't tell whats satire any more

For what reason? he's already married, rich, and secure in his position.

nigger nose niggers lips

attractive

"rich"

gets some money, wastes it on all expensive cars, a house, and clothing.

I said rich not wealthy.

he is neither

nigger will be broke in a year

Why does one of his kids looks like a complete nigger but the rest don't?

instagram.com/p/BOQlrFmhVXB/

Yikes he looks like a Bogdanoff.

Meeks is an absolute savage

White men need to step down, we have found a new master race which all women want.

Wassup to Skeem... 30s WEST SIDE OHC

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

hes honestly not that good looking

He looks good on the left and goofy on the right.

and as for reference on who i might think is a good looking guy

duncan keith from the chicago blackhawks. id consider him much better looking than this scrawny shit skin

Post a pic of yourself then

but wait wait wait lemme guess

>b-but the other guy has cheekbones!

stay cucked

Having been both attractive and intelligent, attractiveness has done way more for my life than intelligence.
People used to get offended when I told them that being attractive is more important than being smart.

who is Mike?

Sorry

But attractive and social people > Ugly and reclusive people

Doesn't matter if you're at a top professional job or a group of children

People want to be around beautiful and charismatic people

yes but. id also say id much have an attractive and somewhat reclusive person around me than an attractive and OVERLY talkative person around me

like if i had to choose having a beautiful girl who was sort of on the quieter side vs a beautiful girl who just wont shut up. well. i think wed all choose the same thing here

>like 75% white
>white

This is what idiots actually believe.

Hold up how does this guy even make money

I was a weird nerdy fat kid who mostly liked hanging out in the woods, and somehow I wound up being tall and ridiculously good looking. In my head I'm still that weird fat kid, but people treat me like I invented fucking or something. I can walk up to an attractive woman and throw my spaghetti all over her and she'll just eat it up. I can't do anything with these powers because it feels too inauthentic, but it's interesting nonetheless.

>implying Sup Forums and /r9k/ aren't the same board with the same posters.

We have the literal same exact threads on each board like every day.

Yeah because people are fucking retarded monkeys. The ugly and reclusive people could have a lot to offer them but the retarded monkey known as Man will ignore any positive benefit it can derive from it's fellow Man if it's not good looking enough for it.

Did you even look at the pic you little cuck?

So you see the denial I'm talking about? I think Halo Effect makes normies feel uncomfortable because they don't want to be called out on how secretly shallow they are AND even worse -- they don't want to accept everyone else is judging them on that same level. The normie, especially the female, likes to pretend they're getting things in life because they're a "good person" not because their facial and body features get blood rushing towards people's genitals.

Modelling?

Wrong website and u know it just make a looksmaxxing thread if you want to teach Sup Forums about it. It would be fun/educational and no one ever does it.

>chad always wins

no

Poor kids have to grow up all ugly like that. I'm guessing everyone else in their school is ugly too though. Its all relative though, once every one is stupid and ugly we all be equally worthless.

that money is gonna dry up fast

become a CEO and do good stuff

you can get away with anything in a nice suit

Sup Forums says mixed people are ugly as fuck

mixed people are over-represented in fashion/beauty magazines and are highly desirable in our society as mates.

even degenerate criminals get life handed to them on a platter just because of their looks.

refute this

hard-mode: no appeals to emotion

suicide mode: no blaming the (((elite))) for forcing standards of beauty down normies throats

Fuck off with your fallacies. Niggers are niggers no matter the lighting and angle of the photographs they're in.

Sup Forumsweenies will fight to the bitter end to deny these facts.

Who is our master negroid? Yeetzbuntu or some shit?