Besides grocery/retail store managers, what other jobs produce lots of bitter people

Besides grocery/retail store managers, what other jobs produce lots of bitter people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8
youtube.com/watch?v=8d-9ag9cHU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cable guy

Definitely working in a kitchen makes you bitter

education (any)

Teaching kids- makes you despise them and despair for the future

bouncers or nightclub general

I'm just here to look at this qt and her big soft lips.

Non-profit, public elementary and secondary schools, liberal arts fields in higher education, bar/restaurant, really anybody that isn't self-employed and has to deal with niggers, spics, and other trash on a regular basis

DMV
M
V

IT

Even elementary or kindergarten? I have lots of friends who are happy af with that career choice

This, higher up supervision jobs in kitchens breed the scummiest most self-important idiots imaginable. They don't do much except sit on their asses and whine about the tiniest thing when the job is going just fine, going as far as to take time away from their workers for the most minute problem when they could be spending that time working and finishing their jobs. Yes I am projecting.

This too

Yup, chef is an awful job

Office jobs.

Costumer service

>posties are famous for chimping out.

Working for tips is the probably the fastest way to hate black people and create bitterness in general, so anything like waiter/bartender/cab driver/etc.

I do like kids but I don't have any tolerance at all for the ones who are annoying and retarded and the parents should have aborted. Because of that I'd have to think long and hard about being a kindergarten or elementary school teacher

does anyone have teacher friends who often lapse into "teacher voice" with you or other friends? is there anything more condescending or annoying?

anything white collar when you're a fuggin white male and not part of the 1%.

IT

being dutch
youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8

Being a nigger. they like to pretend they're hard.

Military

>Sup Forums posters
>waste collectors
>front office
>call center employees

White people are the worst fucking customers, I swear. Middle aged white women are the most entitled, selfish, and generally most annoying people I have to deal with on a daily basis. Most immigrants usually suck it up, understand, and won't cause a scene. Complete opposite with white women.

Seconded

>suck it up
why do you fuck up so much?

Oh shit, its the canadian gook who talks shit about white people in every thread hes in.

nope
indians, arabs and people from ex-commie states are the worst
you should know by now pajeet

Any job that involves being around other people. Unless it's a fun job.

So what's this girls name again?

Nah, indians are much worse.

Bitter people?

I work as a software developer aka a programmer and I am so stressed out that I am constantly sweating and my acne is worse than it was when I was 14, I'm 23

I hate my job, and I work from home 100% of the time, so when I go home I just constantly think of how much I hate my job and I never want to be home

God I want to quit so bad but I havent been able to find another job pleaseHELP ME

HELPMEHLEPMEHELPME

doctors who take medicaid.

Public Defender lawers

any kind of defense lawyers defending non-white collar criminals.

Indians will literally try to have your whole store out of business because of something they don't like. They'll want the number of the company founder even if he's been dead for years.

White women just try to put themselves on a fucking high horse and attempt to get gibsmedats because fuck them.

I hate them both equally.

CMERE YOU
NOW FUCK OFF

New teachers tend to get sent to shit schools as they're always hiring and get a lot of money from the State because black people don't pay their property taxes. Imagine dealing with little turds everyday mimicing their parents and telling each other that they're some poor ass niggas cuz they aint go no gucci, and have to deal with their single mothers and their lip smacking everytime they get in trouble.

Older indian men can be annoying. They tend to have a very entitled attitude and think you can pull strings or whatever. I will give you that. Most other indians are fine though (kids, teens, 20-30's).

>complain about developing software

I'll take your job

Lyft/uber

everyone ive met is super nice

I love doing this actually. I just put a divider up between me and the passenger most of the time. I usually buy water bottles to put in the back.

Niggers are what get to me.

This is bait. Why do you hate your job when work from 100% of the time? At least you don't have to deal with your manager/boss in person when you're not meeting deadlines.

Are you kidding me? Indians and blacks are 100x worse.

Elsa Jean

Yes. I do san fran lyft. Nigger in tenderloin need to be killed.

This. Both my parents used to be waiters (that's where they met) and all the waiters would rock paper scissors and shit whenever a black family came in

You have to be 18 to post here kid.

Easy answer: Public bus drivers

There, I win.

This, but not only kids. Young adults are the most retarded people you will ever meet. With a kid you can at least confiscate their cellphones and talk to their parents.

Young adults... Nope

She is not aging well.
Like ground beef

Ya know, when i get a redpilled passenger, the night goes a lot better. That, and a qt.

I work in public transportation. You will not find a more misanthropic group of people anywhere else.

diversity officers

Nurses maybe. You have to see the results of everyone's shitty life choices, or dank shit like failed suicides or kids who let fireworks blow up their hands. Then you have to clean up all their bodily fluids. Then there are the weird perverts who want to make you watch them masturbate. You gotta see lots of death and grief too.

Gender studies professors

Dimensional traveler

>I'll take your job
You can have it

>This is bait. Why do you hate your job when work from 100% of the time? At least you don't have to deal with your manager/boss in person when you're not meeting deadlines.

I have shit management. They give me tasks which are either far, far out of my abilities or are actually impossible. Because I have shit management, I have no other recourse in these situations. And because I have no other recourse, I end up either A) failing, falling into a stressful situation or B) spending crazy hours on something completely innane. Either way, this causes stress.

Now in a normal job, the stress goes down when you go home for the day and LEAVE WORK, however, I can't go home, I actually work AT my home. Alone. ALL.THE.TIME. Imagine being drowned in stressful garbage inside your own home at all hours of the day.

I think it is even affecting my sanity. I'm always on my computer, working or otherwise, and I think my brain is conditioned to stress out whenever I look at the screen. But the screen is also the source of MOST of my entertainment, and I think this is literally fucking with the stress hormones in my brain. Like I may actually be losing my mind. I feel fine, but I shit you not, I sweat almost 24/7 even when I am cold, leading to dehydration, which causes me even more distress and makes me feel like shit... on top of my ruined shirts and embarrassing sweat marks.

And on top of all of this, it's gotten so bad that I've actually started to neglect my job altogether, which just makes me feel guilty, and the stress of neverending guilt makes my heart race and I whenever I'm home I freak out about my work but I also can't even force myself to do any work any more. It's an endless feedback loop of anxiety.

I want to quit but I don't want to end up homeless and I haven't been able to find a new job. I understand how much of a FAGGOT i sound like, but this shit is ruining my life and I think I'm losing my mind.

I am always extremely polite to my uber driver. I don't want him to drive me to an alley and kill me

anyone ever worked in a postal office before?
I need some storytime

Seconding this. I know a few nurses and they are all some of the most miserable people I've ever met.

accordinG to this thread, everything.

Yeah they sure have every right to be bitter when they're getting paid $35/hour to not do jack shit

Buddy, I don't typically like to post but goddamn you sound like you need to take a vacation and start looking at other firms. If you know your stuff and can network half decently, you'll be able to get out of there without too many problems. Good luck.

pretty nice job. short hours and good benefits.
t. postal worker

>Yeah they sure have every right to be bitter when they're getting paid $35/hour to not do jack shit
I'm guessing a lot of public bus drivers live in/near major cities, and 35/h is shit there.

sincerely,
someone who makes 33/h

I don't know about ireland, but we had an epidemic of post office shootings before the whole school shooter meme
it's where "going postal" comes from

lol what? It's decent money even in an expensive city. Besides, there are people who work for 20% of that

People can become bitter for literally any and every reason.

It's not something you can measure objectively, dummy.

yeah, it's probably different in america. it's mostly just small talk with old people here.

male virgins

former RCA, it was the only job i ever missed after i quit.
too bad their system was so fucked up it didnt make sense to stay.
>a lot of the clerks are bitter assholes because they have to deal with the dumbest and shittiest people.

infantry

Anything in the auto industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=8d-9ag9cHU4
vid related, it's always funny

Attorney

Working in retail I'll tell you this: worst people are 35-59 year old people, especially white women in that range. Bitches will destroy your shelves for entertainment, be entitled, take up all your time with bullshit where they imagine we have/had products that was never sold here "lol i bought it last week", and not understand the concept of "put shit back where you find it". I mean fuck, why would you stuff large objects into tiny shelfs that don't fit them, sometime even reaking said shelf. Or specifically come to the shelf I just cleaned up and then tear the whole thing. No else does this. No one. Fuck them.

My father works at post office in Taiwan and here's his story
> nigger comes in like he owns the place and everyone owes him shit
>everyone look at him in curiosity and slight disgust as we don't have many nigger around
>nigger tries to chat girls up
>no one wants to speak to him
>nigger gets mad and starts crying racist in his ghetto English
>no one cares or understands
>everyone looks at him in total disgust and some ridicule him for chimping out
>security comes and points him the door
>carries on shouting but realises no one cares about him
>silently walks out the door

You're not wrong there.
>t.20 khv who wants to be dead

T. Retail manager

Ive only killed two people. Dont worry about it.

EMT/Paras: all of but they do it outside in the cold/wet/dark

Scientists.

Any job where the average IQ difference between those needing something done and those having to do it (or vice versa) exceeds 20 points.

Throw in some time constraints or a loud-mouth cunt and you've got yourself some a-grade bitter.

lol

I wish.

>only 20 and complaining about being a virgin
Let me tell you something son, there's no hope.

No, it's really not. Someone raising kids in Boston needs at least a 2BR place, which is at least $1400/mo in the outer-Boston area/suburbs, if you're fine with living in a hellhole.

33/h comes to about $3800/mo after taxes. After rent, utilities, etc. you're keeping about 2k.

Now add on car insurance, health insurance, student loans, whatever is probably $500/mo MINIMUM, you're down to 1500.

But kids also eat a shitload of food and need other dumb shit like that, I'd say $500/mo worth. Now you have about a grand. You probably want to save for retirement, so there goes 300, and that leaves you with 700/mo in case anything bad happens, like your car breaks, kids need medicine, school shopping, whatever.

Not saying you're homeless, but you're still not bringing home a lot of dough. Pretty shit unless you're single, and even then still kinda shit.

I'm the sole accountant in a small company, ~20 employees, and it is the most soul crushing experience I've had in a while

Everyone is a fucking retard who can't figure out anything. I've been making bills of lading because the person in shipping fucks everything up, I do receiving because we didn't have a purchasing person until last week and if anything goes wrong its my fault.

Oh and I've had to fix the email on my 60 year old op manager's phone 4 times because hes a fucking retard. I hate everyone.

Seriously. Go buy a laptop, go to a Starbucks or wherever, and work from there instead. Only do absolutely serious shit at home and leave everything at the other place. It works wonders for me and it's a good way to get outside the house and unwind on the walk there. If you work from home and don't leave the house, you tend to go a little stir crazy.

Also, learn to admit defeat or say no if you know a task is way too difficult. You gotta learn how to manage your management, no matter how shitty they might be, because if you don't, you'll get the short end of the stick every time.

And thanks for reminding me that I have a shitload of work to do too...

How can I make a nurse watch me masterbate?

>lots of bitter people
Blocklayers

At this point I think I am too far gone. Even the thought of working on these projects fills me with feelings of pure dread.

I'm not with the postal office, but I've been doing seasonal work with UPS as a driver helper. Basically I ride along in the truck with the driver, and help him deliver packages.
It's not bad work, keeps you busy and a bit of exercise walking around and carrying shit all day.

But the people you deal with can just be retardedly entitled about their packages.
>We pull over for our lunch break
>We only get a half hour for lunch, so it's best to get into the place, order our shit, and eat right away
>We parked in front of a beauty salon right next to a fast food place
>A woman with a goddamn facemask treatment runs out of the place and is asking us if we have her package
>Her face is smeared with that green shit and we tell her we're on lunch
>"Just check really quick"
>Ask for her address
>She doesn't even live in the area we're in right now
>Tell her we don't deliver to her place, she just walks back inside and finishes the treatment

Also I've developed a hatred of people who live in gated apartment buildings. If we don't know the code to the apartment, getting in can take fucking forever, especially when these people act like the most inconsiderate pieces of shit.
>Have a package for 101
>Buzz them, wait for an answer, get non, buzz nonstop
>When it's clear they aren't answering, give 102 a buzz
>"Hello?"
>"Hi this is UPS, I have a delivery for 101, can you buzz me in?"
>"You have the wrong number buddy" He hangs up without buzzing me inside
>Have to buzz even more neighbors, and tell them I have a package without specifying for who, because they won't buzz me in unless they think it's for them
>When I finally get inside I leave the package at 101 and knock before walking away
>Smug asshole opens his door and says thanks and takes the package
I literally have people ignoring me buzzing nonstop instead of just letting me in so I can deliver their shit.
I hate these people.

I also once had a guy who lived on the second floor once try telling me to just leave the packages outside the building because he didn't want to buzz me in.
>He asks me to leave them outside
>"No. I have more deliveries for this building, I'm not leaving them outside for you. You have to buzz me"
>He tells me "Okay, but don't come inside my apartment, okay? Just leave them at the door"
I think there was something really wrong with that dude. He just thought I'd let myself into his place and hand him the packages. Plus he had a note on his door from FedEx saying they tried to deliver but he wasn't there to sign for it, even though he's clearly inside.

You are an idiot

How am I an idiot? Because I proved you wrong and you have nothing left to say?

POO

I've never met a manager who wasn't bitter. The employees are usually nice and cool but the fucking managers are always trying to make everyone's lives a living hell