Fake news epidemic

Where do you see this fake news shit going? Is it just MSM/libshit salt or is all this "fake news" a precursor to serious censorship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=guP0Y1WKfCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still think it's ridiculous that they say they're cracking down on fake news yet no one is punishing all the news sites that said Hillary was going to win the election.

Bump

youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg

OP here

I was actually trying to have a civil debate about why Hillary lost and when I sited Wikileaks and Project Veritas they all went screeching "muh fake news" and "muh Russian puppets"

Fake news is the herald of the end of free speech, the term for which was ushered in by the liberal media, and the fake news itself being created to push for the justification of censorship itself being pushed by the liberal media.

It is eventually going to get worse and worse until about 2 years from now when they go full throttle with it to create some habbenings via fake news, and use it as an excuse to start outlawing every non-MSM organization once the left gets back in power.

the "Fake news" agenda is arguably one of the single most dangerous things to ever transpire in this country due to the large voter-pool of cuckold normies who will eat it like black cock.

But what is their endgame? Is it just liberals screeching or is this some kind of illuminati tinfoil shit

Probably a bit of both, look how well silencing the population worked for the libshits in germanistan, the country is circling the drain but they have pretty much ensured their hold on power barring any sort of violent uprising, i imagine this is likely related to the attempt to subvert western nations for the purpose of uplifting Israel and such but i don't have too much of an idea beyond that.

The U.N. literally has a mandate on replacing the populations of western nations with migrants though so maybe related? they want to silence us so we can't scream? as i said i don't really have too much of an idea.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=guP0Y1WKfCs

Doesn't surprise me desu, we should've expected this sooner.

Maybe the Fake News blaming and Russian hacking blaming is all to divert people from the Establishment Democrats massively fucking up. Normally when a party loses changes are made in people and policy. Imagine the changes that would be made considering how red the map was this year and how the DNC was rigged. The Establishment Dems are scared and trying to redirect their base's anger to Trump despite him not being in office or being elected anytime soon so that the Establishment Dems don't get the axe or at the very least embarrassed. I mean look at Keith Ellison getting sandbagged and Nancy Pelosi fighting to hold her seat. There seems to be a backroom war going on that the Establishment Dems want to crush in its infancy.

Or maybe Trump's gonna dig up some huge skeletons in the closet and this is the media and establishment's way of discrediting Trump and any future investigations.

Basically it's a revised and currently foolproof way of shutting down any conservative argument right now. It's the revised version of a buzzword. It's not that dangerous if you tread carefully. It just makes our lives a tad harder

Read public opinion by Walter Lippmann.

Fake news by their definition is always going on, and they ironically are probably the most flagrant offenders. They are just using the fact that they were dead fucking wrong about the election as an excuse to attack alternative media and try to regain their hesgemony on information.

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story" is pretty old quote on journalism.

Fake news is the business like usual of MSM.

It is made up controversy by big media (the big 6) to attempt to create less competition from the rising independent media.

>Reminder that George Zimmerman successfully sued ABC for altering the 911 footage.
>Reminder that "Hands up don't shoot" was fake.
>Reminder that infowars broke several news stories before mainstream media did.

It is a last ditch attempt to stop independent media from truly breaking out so CNN, Fox News, NBC, MSNBC, ABC and others can keep their stranglehold on news.

Fake Controversy

TRUSTWORTHY NEWS:
>infowars.com
>breitbart.com
>gotnews.com
>rt.com
>nextnewsnetwork.com
>ronpaullibertyreport.com
>drudgereport.com

ACTUAL trustworthy news:
>Huffington Post
>Salon
>Occupy Democrats

Lol nice bait post. All the redditors that invaded this trash heap will respond anyway

Trump has already called for more censorship.

>Is it just MSM/libshit salt or is all this "fake news" a precursor to serious censorship

Both.

Just look at websites that are rolling out an integrated """factchecker""".

Yeah, but that's unrelated. We are talking about how fake news is the newest buzzword on the block for triggered media outlets

>OP here

Thanks for those links. I've been looking for more news websites other than breitbart and here.

>Project Verita
What did you cite from that shithole?

Trump's not in office yet. It's possible he can fuck these Constitution-hating traitors sideways. Hopefully he uses anti-trust laws to split up Google, Facebook, big media conglomerates and Comcast.