youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposition_Matrix
scribd.com/doc/259216899/Iraq-October-2002-NIE-on-WMDs-unedacted-version
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will she help make america great again?

Awoo~~~

JULIAN ASSANGE BTFO OBAMA IN 10 MINUTES ON HANNITY

>my legacy is the death of the demomcrat party for 20 years

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Any, good, scary movies on Netflix/Hulu?

Hillary Clinton is one of the worst political candidates in the history of the US.

>21 hours 6 minutes until Tucker

guys i need some salt

DELETE THIS

I thought it was tomorrow?

Neocons are democrats and traitors.

AWOO!

Shills are inbound, lets throw them a party!

>dove 48 hour anti-perspirant
jesus women, take a shower

Remember, the CIA sucks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Theoretical operation to be performed by the CIA to false flag a terrorist attack against US citizens in Cuba, then blame Cuba for said attacks to justify a war against them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
CIA operation to influence media both domestically and abroad. Essentially propaganda

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état
CIA-backed coup codenamed Operation PBSUCCESS, which ousted the democratically elected leader in favor of a dictator.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Series of experiments done on humans to attempt to perfect mind control. Experiments were sometimes done on US citizens, often without consent.
Fact is, the CIA cannot be trusted. They have NEVER had the American people's best interests at heart, and given the fact that the current CIA head came up with the Disposition Matrix, I've no reason to believe they do now.

In case you're wondering
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposition_Matrix
Obama's kill list. Gives him authority to kill anyone on said list without a trail, including American citizens.

All of these operations have been confirmed to have existed or exist and knowledge of their existence has been declassified.

>she

I heard The Witch was very good.

>those likes
>full of white people
we need some serious gassing

Man, they're STILL trying really hard with this "omg Russia hacked us let's start WW3" narrative aren't they?

New year new me

oh fuck, the wall looks like the price is rights plinko game, awwweeessommme

Muslims are savages and are the cause of much violence.

It will end tomorrow or Wednesday.

Out, out damned shill! It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Saw The Witch in theatres, was kino. They did a great job with the atmosphere. Otherwise there might be Neon Demon on Hulu, don't have it, but it's on Amazon Prime.

The new WMD

Obama was a crony who was overpaying due to his corruption.

So what exactly did the GOP house do this time to trigger the liberals to the point of "literally shaking" status

Well yeah, because Willy is smart.

Bill realizes that the Democratic party won because it was a combination of minorities in the big cities and poor whites in the rust belt and mid west.

This election showed that if they don't have both, they don't win. Sure, Hillary did worse with blacks and latinos than Obama, but not by a large enough amount. The election was purely on the backs of White people in the mid west and in a few states (like Florida).

Honestly, I believe Hillary would have won if she let Bill run her campaign. Bill would have told her to start talking with her fake Arkansas drawl again, and to spend a bunch of time in the midwest, instead of panicking at the last minute and making a few ineffectual stops.

my old favorite is event horizon

The polls were absolutely wrong due to media lying and trying to prop up Hillary Clinton.

Feels great to know this pasta was right all along

Eh, it doesn't matter at this point. Trump and Putin know what's up and aren't going to let it happen. 18 more days.

If you haven't watched
The Thing is pretty good, also The Fly

Hah, a great smart-ass comment for Lefties who believe the Russia propaganda.

>Oh, so you believed the US government when they said there were WMDs in Iraq too?

this pasta never gets old

It makes me smug AF.

Liberals REALLY thought Hillary was a shoo-in for some insane reason, but just like everything else with them, when the evidence said otherwise they thought they could twist reality to make it what they WANTED it to be. It seems to be a hamster-wheel pattern among them

[spoiler]Neon Demon is meme kino[/spoiler]

Although Event Horizon's got some good shit too.

Hey, /ptg/! I've been offline all day. Anything fun happen?

A majoriy of Americans have no faith in MSM because they are liars who are always wrong.

So much easy pussy that night.

I'm trying to find something that will fuck me up. I have never seen a movie that truly terrified me before.

there were WMD's in iraq tho, mustard gas kinda shit but....you know whatever man thats like my opinion or something

oh shit am now #powerbottomforrodham

>None of muh predictions are working out so all swing states are 50-50 until the counting ends

>this is the power of statistics

WHATS HIS NAME PTG?

Based independents and Republicans.

You know I wish we got to see the election again with both campaigns being competent. Don't get me wrong, I love Trump; but his campaign was kind of a mess prior to Kellyanne and Co. taking over.

Hillary just had he buttbuddies like Huma and John "Gone Phishing" Podesta, and her own hubris.

Guess that's what 2020 is for.

Democrats spend twice and much as republicans in the election only to lose and badly.

prove im alright song

have the event horizon deleted scenes gif? i thought i had it. guess ill have to go lurk on B and get it again

Nate Paper

Democrats are on the verge of losing so much support they can not block constitutional amendments. That is unprecedented and show the failure that Dems are.

GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE SONG!

>plinko
Shiggy fuckin diggy, kiddo.

TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN

Liberals have a media bias

No I don't friendo, would like to see it too.

fuckin awesome, cept nigger lebron is part of it. guess i wont be watching it without pol thread about it

HANNITY

Hillary Clinton had to be told to concede the election because she was in a drunken rage. She could not do so publicly because of this.

>mfw constitutional amendment establishing the Trump Kingdom

>having a crying spell over an election as an "adult"
I can't fucking stand leftists

There were rumors going around that she chucked a chair into a television.

The CIA claimed there was new production (there wasn't, it was left over from the first gulf war) and that they were enriching uranium for nuclear weapons (which was utterly false, their reactor at Osirak was destroyed by Israel years earlier and the program was never restarted

I'm assuming you were about 12 during the leadup to the Iraq war and have no actually understanding of anything that happened beyond what your liberal parents and Jon Stewart told you?

Compare this to reality, then come back and start talking facts.

scribd.com/doc/259216899/Iraq-October-2002-NIE-on-WMDs-unedacted-version

>repeal the 23rd just to piss off D.C. and drain the swamp
>kill 3 automatic Dem votes

Hillary Clinton suffered the most staggering reversal of the Midwest ever seen because she is an absolute loser and failure.

She did, its true.

>first people on The Wall
>Marines couple
>Totally cucked by Afgan in their house
>STRANGE MAN IN MY HOUSE
memes are real
HOLY SHIT

Obama and the Democrats are the worst party ever to exist in the US for working people.

Day before the election, by the way.

Are these faggots suicidal? Do they realize that in the event of a two state split or civil war they would be on the wrong side of history in the most epic fashion ever?

I'm surprised she even has enough strength to do that.

MN went for Shillary

I love reading these, because they are always middle class/upper middle class white people.

"OH NO, THINGS MIGHT GET SO BAD I HAVE TO BUY PROPERTY AND MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY :((("

What a fucking joke. These people don't understand why they lost and never will. No one outside of your liberal, middle-class bubble agrees with you. You're heartbroken because a woman isn't president?

What about the middle-aged White Men killing themselves by the thousands because they lost their jobs and can't get another? What about all the poor factory workers who are out of jobs and can't afford their medication? What about the father who's life has been ripped out from under him by the government? I mention white men specifically because they voted for Trump, and they did it because of the pain and suffering they've had to endure for the past 20+ years.

This shit just makes me sick, but then it makes me laugh because they aren't learning their lesson. I hope to god in 2018 the liberals get their ass kicked in and become a minor party.

She got angry enough with Bill in the days leading up to it that he bailed out of the campaign and went to his own seperate house. He had so little faith she would win he wasn't even in New York with her, and told her to go fuck herself when she called to bitch after losing.

OHAIYO WENT 10 PERCENT TRUMP

Wouldn't doubt it. That's consistent with the accounts of one secret service agent in his book "Crisis of character"

She has a tendency to lash out at everyone but herself when ANYTHING goes wrong

Important to note that Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, was a product of MKUltra.

Did he vote for Trump?

>it's a Hannity plays reruns episode

Be honest Sup Forums...was this going to happen?

People say she should have campaigned there, but she's an absolute cunt and nobody likes her. It could have made it worse for her. Should have just deployed Bill as her surrogate in the Rustbelt, that's what I would have done. People can't stand Hillary, but they still like Bill.

Daily reminder that this evil hellspawn cunt lost.

>AMAZON RIVER
>INDIAN OCEAN

jesus these retards. No wonder they let the afgani in their house

Proud of my homestate, I knew we could do it

>Sup Forums was Sup Forums all along

How does he do it lads?

The democrats barely gained any counties and lost many.

Fucking hell
I should have made a bet

That whole experiment was fucking insane. I think Ted is one of the only people from it who didn't kill themselves. Apparently the teacher kept the tapes of their interrogations and masturbated to them.

just barely

there's always next time. my dream is a 1984 esque landslide in 2020, with CA and MN's roles reversed

So where are we? I think lefties are still on anger.