Is it too late to fix the obesity epidemic in america?

Is it too late to fix the obesity epidemic in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

celestialhealing.net/Food_contain_HFCS.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Trump is leading the way by making Obesity Great Again.

It's getting bad here in australia too but obviously not on the same level as america. I never see fat people on scooters for example.

What do you suggest we do here?

we could kill em and use their blubber for oil lamps

those fat pieces of shit (generally) don't have children. natural selection will breed out those fat fucks in 75 years

hahaha are you watching TLC right now too? This shit is pathetic

>straya

Take away the scooters and put steps in front of grocery stores. Problem solved

>Wal Mart

ban high fructose corn syrup would be a start.

>canada

put a tax on any food that has added sugar or salt. small tax,

We need to stop subsidizing corn all together.
This is how retarded the average burger is. We subsidize that shit. Taxing a subsidized item is literally retarded.

>Mexico is the fattest nation
>Half of Mexico is in the U.S.
That being said i believe soda is to blame. Cheaper than water.

so then we stop subsidizing it

>someone exhausted at least a little bit of effort to make that webm
Man, to let a leaf trigger you this much is to let him win

>tax it
>subsidize it
>efficiency >100%

deficit problem fucking solved

Look at this fat fucking American.

gotta love the amount of effect someone uses when their pissed off at someone

fuckign auto correct
>shit keyboard

you aint bullshittin user, I see fucking ugly fat illegals all over the place, like where the fuck do they keep coming from

This is what your typical Mexican eats on a daily basis.

Do you know why fattening food companies like Nabisco are leaving the U.S to go to Mexico?

we dont refer our money as pounds. literal retard.

y/?

dafaq

And then he'll wash it down with this refreshing health drink.

You forgot the best part where she stands up and walks out.

Fugggg :DD

>ban high fructose corn syrup would be a start.
this is a perfect example of "easier said then done" i dont think you realize how many companies have made their money on the back of HFCS, let me just name the 10 biggest
>pepsi
>coca cola
>Mcdonald's/burger king/wendy's/etc.
>Kelloggs
>nestle
>heinz
>Oscar Meyer
>nabisco
>Vicks
>ben and jerry's
celestialhealing.net/Food_contain_HFCS.htm

clearly you can't just ban it without pissing off ALL these company's who'll lobby like crazy to make corn cheaper to sell than produce. Goddamn this problem will not go away because a lot of companies rely on the poison so its best to make sure everyone's educated before buying

Keto. Keto can fix it.

What the fuck is all that stuff he drops on the chips? Is it some kind of candys or it is meat?

i didnt forget

Honestly I don't care about fixing obesity anymore. The fatter the world gets, the better I look with my minimally fit body.

Additionally, people don't seem to give a fuck about themselves anymore (obviously, how else could you get to 400+ lbs and still pretend to give a shit?) so why should I care about helping others? They all just eat and fucking eat until there's nothing left. So why even try to help them? When the solution to their problems is as easy as "STOP FUCKING EATING", it's hard to think that there's anything more we can do.

They say putting the fucking sugar content in bigger numbers on the front will help. Guess what, it fucking won't. If some fat fuck really, truly, cared what the sugar content of his soda was, he would look it up. Not a single fatass is going to put down their 12th beetus drink of the day when they realize it has enough sugar in it to kill a small animal.

And once you're obese, even if you do drop the weight the damage is done. Loose skin, ruined joints, fucked up organs. The obese should just be put down like the animals they are. Since that won't happen, I refuse to waste my time pretending that I hope we solve the obesity problem. Let them all get fatter and fatter until they die in agony at the age of 45.

cue "great culture great food traditional values" copypasta

Keto is too restrictive and too hard to do correctly for most people, it's unnecessary. Just eat a bit less and exercise a bit more. I stopped drinking soda and started using an exercise bike while watching TV and changed nothing else and I was losing about 5 pounds a month.

What does Sup Forums eat for pre-breakfast?

Said it before and I'll say it again
Fat people are not white
Fat people need to fucking kill themselves

It doesn't flop back down, it just stays there.

yes

>another movie predicts the future

is that a cup of onions?

>she's literally so fat she has her own gravity

probably. not gonna sugarcoat it, because we'll probably eat it

i don't like seeing so many fat fucks but at the same time it makes me feel better about myself. also having the knowledge they'll die in their fourties

I cannot stand these goddamned bellywagons. Fat is not a handicap.

1. Not enough shame
2. Too many enablers (stay fierce goddess!)
3. Victim culture

Nah, they never make it past the age of 60 anyway. Medicare won't have to deal with them.

No this is a good thing.
It's American heritage.
And it makes skeletons like me look attractive contrasts.

honestly, offbrand honey bunches of oats from aldi's, 3 eggs and roti

No. The fact that people like that exist make other Americans afraid to ever be perceived that way.

Why we rarely see pic of hispanic and black obeast meme? Actually they are proportionally fatter than white demographics. We need more pic of them.

Trump will do nothing about it. Mega snack food corporations and people who own or work on corn farms are his voter base, and they're the ones causing the obesity problem.

4 eggs, avocado, turkey bacon, whole grain toast, protein shake

I don't. Really should but meh, I'd rather sleep an additional 20 minutes.

Court ordered exercise

Can't remember the medical name but once you get that fat, it begins to harden in place due to things like poor circulation.

Japan has the right idea. If a company has too many unhealthy people they can potentially be fined. Like most things in Japan the idea is even if the person doesn't care about themselves they don't want to be burden to others.

3 slices of deli ham and a can black or pinto beans (whichever's cheaper)
This 3 times a day every day.
t.poorfag

Gas chambers. Big ones.

Dont ban it with the law, ban it with your mind and actions.

The law wont help you, but you can.

Get chicken instead of ham and with the savings you can add some rice. Toss some spices on that and you've got a genuinely good meal now.

Is this why the conservative states that tout that philosophy are also the most obese? Don't tell me I can't drink Coke all day! I'll imagine it!

Funny thing is you know all these fat fucks vote republican.

How can you feel anything but deep shame with a life like this?

Cheaper than niggers gun wounds

No, I take pride in eating haram
plus ham is 40 cents cheaper than chicken at Price Chopper right now. I'll have to wait for it to go on sale.

They don't want the guvamints taking away their cigarettes and corn syrup water. But they also don't want to be denied for preexisting conditions on health insurance. These lazy fucks are causing a huge burden on our health care system.

keto is great . i lost like 2kg a week but im sick of eating brocolli, steak eggs nuts bacon every fucking day

Maybe if you're buying deli chicken. Buy breasts or legs. Like a dollar a pound here on sale.

1. Build huge barns with tiny doors.
2. Lock 30 obese fuckers into each barn.
3. Give them nothing but water.
4. Livestream the whole thing.

Fat people eating each other and eventually starving to make it out. Should be fun.

pic related yooooooo

at least give them a gun and scatter five bullets in a haystack

That sounds like too many carbs for keto. I think it would be impossible to do without adderall or something similar, I have never felt like a braindead zombie until I was deep into a keto run, it is possibly the worst I have ever felt in my life but it works.

This x10

Quality post

>too many carbs
that's under 20g carbs a day wtf are you smoking

>tfw spic
>tfw don't even know what this is

That's for the PPV special of all the people that made it out.

fuck this. my diet starts tomorrow.

Yes, just firebomb us.

I got mine, right? These fuck-os are destroying health care.

if i pirate it at a bar, please dont shut down the streams

Literally every negress I see on the street is obese. Same goes for spic women. The only skinny female nigs and spics I see are the ones 12 or younger.

lmao

>be american
>fall down
>leg fucking explodes cuz whale fat
>bleed out and die in walmart handicap bathroom stall
>shart while dying

>i got mine
implies the fatties are being exploited or oppressed somehow. i havent force fed anyone in at least several years

>2600 calories

RDI, I...

Jicama or callo, cant tell.
Webm looks too shitty.

Google pico de gallo.

Nobody eats that daily, but it sells because its cheap ($2-3).
Nobody is that crazy.

>Put tax in soda
>Doesnt affect sales
Shit is too addictive but i replaced it with sodastream and juice.
Also Nesta and kool-aid.

thats how i want to go out. carpe diem, with fries.

o y cuk

Exactly. Healthcare for the morbidly obese is obscenely expensive, with all the specially modified medical equipment etc.

i replaced all juice/soda with water, coffee, beer, wine, and very rarely tea.

man that ain't no pico de gallo

Yeah we don't refer to currency as pounds and we don't call a food cart a trolley.
We have a lot of fat fucks, but not every fat fuck on earth is American.

lmao

I don't give a fuck about them, honestly. I just don't want them jacking up my rates with their preventable conditions.

>so fat she has to use her dead relative's tombstone as a handhold to get up

>American
>Trolley
There's a lot of fat fucks here, but Terry is more unamerican than a commie fucking a goat.

it's never too late to try