Feeling like you were born in the wrong era?

you guys ever felt like you were born in the wrong era and that you'd probably fit off better at least socially in some aspects post your era or reason. For instance i honestly feel like i should've been born in 1940s or 50s america cause i honestly just don't agree with certain things of this era and at least thank god for the internet cause i can say them autonomously here but for instance i don't agree with the sjw agenda , the homosexual agenda where were told to accept its normal and stfu and accept, the everyones a special snowflake and my feelings matter. Can anyone else relate to this cause i really feel like i shouldn't even be here. :/

you sound like a teenage edgelord in the comment section of a youtube music video from the 80s.

Winter break is over. Go back to your history class.

Sometimes I think what if souls choose the times they are born into, but then I remember I don't believe in souls.

What are periods?

I feel exactly the way Doc Brown and Marty McFly felt when they were trying to figure out how the alternate 1985 came to be.

It's not hell but I can't imagine hell being much worse.

>autonomously

Sounds like you belong in 2040 or 2050

Sometimes I think how scary it would be to be a kid or teenager starting puberty during this age because of all the tranny indoctrination. I'm glad when I did stupid shit my parents would call me out on it, not say ohh look you must be a tranny, time to get the pills!

lol idk i mean just a thought that crossed my mind cause i've heard of ppl saying how they were to advanced for their time period and should've been probably in the future but i honestly feel like i should be in a past era at least with how social america was in the 40s 50s as a young adult not this one :**(

We've all been born just in time to overthrow the powers that be, stomp out globalism and protect the future of the white race. Something big will happen this year, a schism. And with that we must all bind together.
Praise kek and Shadilay

yep, all the time. I hate what the west has become

When I was an 80 pound 11 year old or something the (((doctors))) and my mom forced 20mg amphetamine salts for ADHD on me and I was tweaked as fuck, in middle school I started just taking a fraction of that dose as needed, whenever I wanna ace a job interview or work a 13 hour shift etc, fortunately it generated an academic interest and I realized how fucked it was but it terrifies me to think how I could have become a burned out tweaker.

le wrong generation!

>>>/reddit/

/thread

Nothing personal. But you seem a bit dull witted. I don't think you would fit in during a period of time without the security nets designed to protect people on the left-tail of intelligence, so to speak.

God bless.

>Feeling like you were born in the wrong era?
There's a cause for this, it's called autism.

Definitely. I am a very large person with anger problems and I have trouble expressing myself. I have to attempt to debate a neckbeard or nerd that sits on their ass all day reading....why? 1000 ywars ago I would have just burried my axe in their head and the whole gillage would know "dont question or oush that guys buttons". Now...people TRY to oush your buttons. They want you to get mad because they know you cant do shit. This world is fucked. This world should be ruled and controlled by large, non-manlet alpha males with wives and kids. Not small beta men that bowdown to the jew.

Fuckin' lol

I regret being born in the information era because it has allowed me to escape all my problems by retreating into a screen instead of going outside and experiencing life.

Other than that no, as I am not a fucking retard.

Goodness gracious. I hope this is a real post

That being said Tupac is still great

>autism, the argument for anything I don't have an argument for.

Now that is some straight E-1 sailor shit. They drank the whole fucking bottle.

Still holding out for alien contact.

Yes and no. I like to think my job & personal development opportunities would have been higher back in the day. You didn't need 16 pieces of paper to qualify for an entry-level position (but if you're up against a minority or vagina, you're fucked). Much more likely I would have had a house & family by now (am 31).

There's a lot of value in the past, but I think a lot of people look at the 50's & 60's only through rose-tinted glasses. You can't fix introverted behaviour, whether in a analog or digital world. If you were a social outcast or special needs in any way (educational moreso, not the crippled way), you'd been fucked & your fingers slapped with a ruler in class because you can't read as fast as the other kids.

Today sucks, but we know a shit-ton more now than we did then. It's a mixed bag.

cheer up lad. We gunna maga now :)

But we have a lot of work to do, so get some rest.

Damn nigga you killed the kid.

Czeched
fpbp
/thread

the constantly masturbating and browsing internet lifestyle enjoyed by pol users would not be compatible 70 years ago. most people on this website have never even had a job.

>tfw you will never stand with your Aryan brothers, cheering "Seig Heil!" as your Fuhrer speaks with god-like conviction
>tfw you and your Kameraden will never storm into Soviet Russia, bedding with Ukrainian peasant girls and slaughtering Communist scum by the thousands
>tfw you will never see The Thousand Year Reich in all its glory
>tfw you will never throw molotovs into the business establishments of filthy Juden cockroaches
>tfw you will never feel the recoil of your K98 as you drop a Russian conscript in glorious battle
>tfw you will never return home from the Ostfront victorious, to make love to your strong, loyal, Aryan wife
>tfw you will never raise your beautiful Aryan children in The Thousand Year Reich
>tfw you will never get to shakehands with Hitler, as he awards you The Iron Cross 1st Class for valor and bravery in service of The Fatherland
>tfw none of that will ever happen and we live in a world run by the Jews

I think my life would have turned out a lot different, much to the better, if he hadn't died when he did.

>implying I am not a reincarnation of the German spirit itself
>implying the German spirit isn't timeless
mfw