Global Poverty

How do we end it? Can it be solved?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:283155,k:farming for dummies
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It could only begin to be solved if there was the mass killing/genocide of over half the population of the Earth, the whole of Africa for starters.

Raise the global IQ by about 20 points.

Just make minimum wage a livable wage then poverty will be solved.

If no minimum wage can be accomplished, then just give universal basic income. Poverty: solved.

eat the poor

The only way to solve it would be to force people to accept rations directly from the government. And that doesn't even work with homeless people in America. They're mentally ill and wander out of the houses they're given and just continue living on the street.

That's "just print more money" tier.

how would this help solve poverty. people still reproduce at an exponential rate.

how would that solve poverty

minimum wage does not exist in china or africa or the middle east, in the way we think of it in the west at least

>how would that solve poverty

Because most global poverty is down to retards who are physically incapable of operating in any other mode than "poverty".

See any formerly white-run nation. Africa can and indeed used to be prosperous.

gib everyone on erf 300 buckaroonies

what about the "retards" who build your electronics in the orient? they work for penies doing things people in america are paid handsomely for.

The oriental IQ is slightly higher than the white average. They are capable of operating as a civilisation rather than collection of disparate tribes - in fact they have been at it longer than we have.

Poverty: compounded by unemployment and/or inflation

yet theres poverty in the orient. if youre saying that only idiots are poor, why are people doing skillful labor still poor?

Indeed, there's poverty here too, but you are asking for a way to solve *global* poverty.

For that you need a global population that is capable of running, at an individual level, an advanced society. Most are not.

How much does an ak round cost?

You need to learn to stop caring about what is happening on the other side of the world, and deal with your own problems.

i think you may misunderstand. i mean poverty in the sense that there is no starvation and basic needs like medicine are available. not an advanced society.

>still wont answer why advanced societies like China STILL have poverty.

really made me think

>i think you may misunderstand. i mean poverty in the sense that there is no starvation and basic needs like medicine are available. not an advanced society.

Same thing. Those services are provided by people in the community. Before you do anything else, you need a foundation that you can actually build anything else from. You won't get far with a load of farmers who do not understand the point behind (even after you have tried to explain it to them) things such as crop rotation.

end fiat money

thats it

genius sperm banks

but there is still poverty in industrialized societies with educated people. there are still homeless shelters and soup kitchens in the west.

yes, helping people who are baseline retarded become more intelligent would help. but it is not the end all solution to ending global poverty

As for China, their issue was before being a stagnant society that which extremely stable and long lasting, didn;t do much in the way of inovation and so were overtaken by others. They then compounded this by going full retard with Mao etc. Russia/eastern Europe is the same in that way.

let the free market work and it will better the life of all poor people

will we ever get rid of poverty? nope

There is no single answer for how we solve a complex issue involving many different societies. The best you can give is how we at least start to solve the majority of the worst of it, which I gave.

what's poverty?

as long as you have big winners economically you'll have laggers behind them

what's consider poverty level today in the US would be middle class 100 years ago

Absolute poverty, extreme poverty, or abject poverty is "a condition characterized by severe deprivation of basic human needs, including food, safe drinking water, sanitation facilities, health, shelter, education and information. It depends not only on income but also on access to services."

why is it insurmountable?

check out this selection
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:283155,k:farming for dummies

but what if the opposite is true?

>I am a poor person in Africa
>How could i find some food?

>Here friend, buy these books from a website you cant reach, with internet you dont have, with money you will never earn

Really fires my almonds

What? That the global IQ needs to go down by 20 points?

The only way I can see that helping is humanity descending back to the stone age, everywhere, and then nature kicks in to keep us in check - we can no longer to anything about shit like ebola and the overpopulation issue as well as everything else solves itself naturally.

actually more effective than stuffing them with food so they keep breeding like rabbits

No, that there is an answer to solve all of global poverty. Something tells me there may be...

giving them free things would not solve their poverty. there is poverty outside of the third world. i think you misunderstand the question.

Well then go pick up your Nobel prize when you finally fish it out of your cranium. Until then...

People across the world are only poor by modern western standards. They're living as they have for millennia.

>a millennia

the romans had toilets, indians shit in the streets

How does communism help when your proletariat is incapable of running the means of production?

>How does communism help when your proletariat is incapable of running the means of production?

youre right, the slaves in asian dont know how to make any of the things they produce day in and day out

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

so youre saying gas the joos?

China is one country out of hundreds - we're talking global here. They also already tried the communism thing. It failed spectacularly.

its on the globe, last i checked

OK, so by that logic, the fact the first world is generally OK by comparison to the rest means that we've solved global poverty.

Fantastic! Nobel prize is in the post.

i am but a simple you farmer, faggot

It's nice to have them back, isn't it?

mass mind uploading