Did Sup Forums hacked Podesta's emails? And why they're blaming it to Russia instead?

did Sup Forums hacked Podesta's emails? And why they're blaming it to Russia instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/92733439
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92656791/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're blaming Russia so we can go into another pointless war or Cold War arms race to restart the military industrial complex and make money, America does this all the time

they dont even have evidences that the Sup Forumsack was russki

yuki.la/pol/92733439

No evidence that Russia actually hacked anything. The (((foreign policy establishment))) wants a second Cold War. Washington Post, who originally reported the hacks, has a huge contract with the CIA to the tune of billions of dollars...who liberals and (((neocons))) tell us we should suddenly trust.

I do want confirmation that Sup Forums did hack Podesta's twitter account. Don't have that screengrab of him saying "hi pol" but that's funny af

I was on the threads. I remembered it and it was dank af

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92656791/

also, Podesta's p@ssw0rd was stupid

well, some guys iphone maybe.
they're retarded when it comes to security
>being a government official
>pw is lastname12344321

>I do want confirmation that Sup Forums did hack Podesta's twitter account. Don't have that screengrab of him saying "hi pol" but that's funny af
this is true as we post here i was itt

also,
>russia was hacking the us
no
infected machines. proxies. and other loads of shit

could you post the pic which showed sequence of those happenings and how they were able to hack Podesta's iPhone? That was really funny

i dont have anything, i dont have a habit of saving things.

all i remember is someone (remember someone doesn't mean a regular user, most people who post here are not computer literate) posted a screen shot of location tracking from his phone, disabled it, hacked the account, said hi Sup Forums, then nothing.

Nope, different hacks. Someone (apparently Russia) phished Podesta's emails and sent them to Wikileaks. After Wikileaks posted the emails, Sup Forums searched the Podesta emails for Hillary dirt and found Podesta's password (he sent it in an email). One user used it to access Podesta's apple id, remotely deleted everything on Podesta's iphone, then went on Podesta's twitter account and tweeted a message to Sup Forums. Podesta found out, thought Russia hacked him again, and commented about it on the news.

>Russia

do they really have any proofs about this?

This is all I have.

They haven't shown any yet. Apparently they watched the Russians hack Podesta and the DNC with their secret spy software.

big toy purchases and NATO operations are used as money laundering fronts to distribute bribes and to fund Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, AKA black projects

>John Podesta gives away email to simple phishing scam
>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified information from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server she was specifically warned against
>illegally stored classified information was accessible to people without security clearance
>deleted emails constitutes unauthorized destruction of federal records
>Russian hackers are the problem here

>Russia ruined the election by giving the American public an unfair amount of knowledge
>Clinton would have won if only people didn't know so much about her campaign's and the DNC's behavior
>we need a nice, fair election where the public's knowledge is limited

Apparently this too.

ayyy

Somebody ask password for email,podesta given...

I'm in, what to do next?

Because Sup Forums is always right.

no podesta fell for an entry level phishing scam and then said he was hacked

Pssst, comrade.
Pol are just three angry drunk russian hackers with a ton of proxies.
Right, Vladimir and Ivan ?

That hacker 4 chan must have done it.