Why are Americans obsessed with the Jewish practice of circumcision?

Why are Americans obsessed with the Jewish practice of circumcision?

It's not Jewish though, God gave this commandment

I asked my parents and they said "the doctor told us too"

It isn't necessary for Christians to do it and god gave the commandment to a jew

There's always that one (((leaf))) defending MGM

It's als an Anglo tradition, England, Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand all these countries practised it. At one point in Australia and New Zealand it reached 90 plus percent, in England it was at 35% by the 1930's and it would have grown much higher had the NGS kept funding it

I won't with my children

Where does it say that in the bible? I will show the scripture that proves it says you have to circumcise your son
Circumcision isn't mutilation

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.

This is a commandment from God, it is mandatory that sons be circumcised on the 8th day. Even Jesus himself was circumcised

Luke 2:21
And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

Now I know what you're all going to say, this is the Old Testament we don't have to follow that, well Christ would like to have a word with you.

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

To teach against circumcision is to go against what Christ has preached, those who practice and those who teach it will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
I know what you're all going say, but Paul said you don't have to! That's correct, Paul said you don't have to but he never mentioned your son

Galatians 5:2
Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

What he is saying here is if you are circumcised Christ shall profit you nothing, you meaning you the reader. The issue at the time was the Jews claimed to become a Christian you must first convert to Judaism and be circumcised then you can convert to Christianity. This was obviously a big issue but it was solved.

1 Corinthians 7:18-20
Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

What this is saying here is if you became a Christian when you were circumcised, don't become uncircumcised. If you were uncircumcised, do not become circumcised. This is what it means when Paul said if you're circumcised Christ shall profit you nothing, it doesn't matter come into the church as you are, do not listen to the Jews who are trying to lead you away from Christ all are accepted into the church just the way they are.
What is important is you obey the commandments of God, one of these was to circumcise your son on the 8th day.

Idk but it feels awkward havei get and uncircumcised dick I feel like girls aren't gonna like it then again I'm a virgin so it wouldn't matter.

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Notice that it says he that is 8 days old shall be circumcised? The Jews corrupted this by saying everyone must be, not true. It's essential to have your son circumcised now that you have this knowledge but you yourself don't need to be circumcised.

>It's not Jewish though, God gave this commandment

1. God doesn't exist

2. If he did, he'd be Odin

3. Yahweh made the covenant with the Jews. Jesus made a new covenant that doesn't hinge on slicing up your dick

4. When Yahweh made the covenant he was just seeing if they would actually do it, as a joke

Does it matter? Will your wife divorce you when she finds out you aren't? Divorce is forbidden so you don't have to worry anyway

I don't listen to pagans

Looks more like a Muslim practice based on that map

Kek. I guess it would matter?

>Europe overwhelmingly uncircumcised
>Europe overwhelmingly cucked by circumcised shitskins

Really makes you think.

This. I'm circumcised, I was born at a time when circumcision was very low, now it is completely nonexistent for white children, in my dads generation most white men were circumcised
I find circumcision evil though and will not cut my kids, and will get a foreskin and frenulum when foregen finally gets its shit together

The bible says don't become uncircumcised if you're circumcised

why does south korea circumcise, and why is the percentage higher than the US?

They've embraced this commandmnet that God has given us which the hispanics in the United States (now making up 30% of the population) choose to ignore, in 1950 Hispanic Americans had a circumcision rate of 50% because they attempted to assimilate into the Anglo culture of America now they want you to assimilate

They don't anymore, they abandonded it in the 90s like Australia, all the old Koreans and Aussies are still circumcised as foregen isn't out yet
All young Aussies and Koreans aren't cut

Are you that same leaf you makes these shitpost threads about bible circ all the time

No because I never shitpost, quoting scripture cannot be a shitpost it's Gods word

>be a burger
>have based eastern european immigrants as parents
>doctor wants to have me circumcised
>parents say fuck no

feels good