Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99A3J9R2VJc?t=5m30s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenk_Uygur
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cenk_Uygur&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Armenian_Genocide_deniers
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH YEAH!

TAKE THIS YOU FILTER SALESMAN! ALL OF MY LOVE! ALL OF MY HATE! SHINING FORELEG!

No one? Bamp

The one thing I hate more than Russains are stupid retarded ugly Turkeys. Fuck Turkey fuck Russia, long live America.

Holy kek that's video of the year 2016 for me, i'm gonna spend 2017 reminiscing about 2016.

WE'RE JUST TRYING TO HAVE A DISCUSSION

man, alex does not even flinch

I'm 5'11, like 190 lbs of fat and wouldn't fuck w/ AJ.

What was Alex saying to Ana right before that? Sounds like

>...Saudi Arabia... funding it up... your little jihad?

What was Alex saying there, exactly? Anyone?

>RESPECTED WATER FILTER SALESMAN TAKES ON GIANT RADIOACTIVE ROACH

YOU'RE THE ANTI-LIBERAL AND YOU'RE PISSED. BECAUSE WE'RE WINNING.

WE'RE KICKING YOUR ASS

To be continued on Nov 8th...

>[supports Saudi bribe-taking Clinton]

Daily reminder that John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Paul Ryan have dirty connections to the Saudis.

Wasn't Cenk really saying..."everybody knows that" or "we talk about that all the time"? Because TYT takes money from Saudis.

This.

YOU'RE A HATCHET MAN ROGER STONE

THEY KNOW WE'RE BETTER THAN THEUUM -SNARL-

5:30
youtu.be/99A3J9R2VJc?t=5m30s

sauce?????? i was in afghanistan when the election went down did they fight?????

>Wikipedia libbots revert the [Category: Armenian Genocide Deniers] edit every time it's made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenk_Uygur
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cenk_Uygur&action=history

And wrongly so. He's still an Armenian Genocide Denier in every sense of the word, just as much so as anyone else on the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Armenian_Genocide_deniers page (which his name would automatically be on if the edit stands).

If you have a Wikipedia account, make the edit with a good explanation. These cunts have too much power over what they consider to be information and fact, I'm pretty damn sure the edit would stand if it was a right wing political commentator who made the statements Uygur has made.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

kek

No other nation in the world has been allowed to this day to deny genocide that took place on it's soil without so much as an apology.

Turkey continues to avoid (and even outlaw) the acknowledgement of the murder of 1.5 million Armenian caucasians at the hands of the Ottoman empire in their land. Murdered and raped en masse because they wouldn't follow the teachings of Islam. And history books & academics barely bat an eyelid or mention it.

Can you imagine the outrage if the government Germany treated the Holocaust of WWII in the same manner?

hollleeey shit LMFAO

Gotta admit AJ stayed remarkably cool when Cenk went completely nuclear

Based water filter merchant. AJ is the best. Only REAL news out there.

How are the Roaches YT channel? Was sargon right that their falling apart.
I want those fucks outta business

A lot of actual fake news.

The only people that watch their videos are the ones fucking with them. They're over.