Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

katatrepsis.com/2012/10/30/why-does-breast-cancer-research-receive-more-research-funding-than-prostate-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide, working conditions, homelessness, combat roles

katatrepsis.com/2012/10/30/why-does-breast-cancer-research-receive-more-research-funding-than-prostate-cancer/

I argue that they are a lot more in tune to their bodies and they do a lot less aggressive damage to them whereas men will drink til hes fuckin on son or smoke til hes high as he has ever been every time. I mean we blow our fucking brains our and they take a few tylenol and see you in the morning.

A woman is like three beers fucking wasted or one adderall and they write their god damn thesis.

then you have the whole complete and utter pedestal treatment by society where they suck men dry.. even one woman can suck at least four men dry in her lifetime because of the complete pacification of the Western male in a feminized society.

They live longer because it's easier to be a woman if you play your cards right. It's harder if you are fucking idiot bimbo.

Boobs>>>>>>>buttholes

Literally just females have a stronger heart ergo they have less risk of a fatal heart attack.
It's biology, niggers

My point is that they are not as hardcore as men and live kind of on the sidelines but still retain a ton of power.

do they have a stronger heart because they've broken yours, Charles? Or would you like to show us some stats on this, cunt

Women have slower metabolism leading to a longer life, women aren't as burdened as men are to provide for the family, women less likely to commit suicide, etc

we should stop giving healthcare to women over the age of 76 until the life expectancy gap is eliminated

This doesn't appeal to emotions well though. A woman getting breast cancer at 38 is "tragic" and more likely at that age. A man getting prostate cancer at 73 is met with shrugged shoulders

Yes, women are less likely to take risks.

wtf I am a leftist SJW now

They die first because they want to.

Women are a leech on society. Once the state collapses their life expectancy will fall much faster than men.

Maybe in your terrible country.

people die and technology cant change that. if our lives are extended to the point of centuries we will kill ourselves out of boredom/curiosity

Bout to respond to every "MUH 79 CENTS" with "MUH 76 YEARS"

>he's never massaged his prostate

you're missing out fampai

Its true man it can help prevent prostate cancer. All women should massage their mans prostate.

Females don't have to do anything that gets them killed. Their most dangerous part of life is probably giving birth, and with medical technology today, that's a rare death for 1st world country.

>women
>first world country
>giving birth

What if it's a cute traps boipucci?

Damn patriarchy

I think we should enslave them, I mean come on.. they're taking our jobs

please go, your grandfather would be ashamed

I don't want to live a day past 60, even then I would prefer to die before I decline. Life isn't worth living when you're a worthless and impotent shell

This

privilege

I don't know man, you've been doing it this long

What are you clinging to?

>UN PUTO MEDKIT

You white mother fuckers crack me up.

Men do more stupid shit.

The reason men commit suicide?...

Women

Men fuck stupid shit

>he posts a contemplative looking picture with his "post"

this.
girls cry about their problems and release their stress.
men repress it until they literally cannot contain it so they neck themselves.

Men have to listen to womyn bullshit.

>mocking his post somehow makes mine relevant!
Ok burger

>men are socialized by society to do more stupid shit
FTFY

End the oppression now! This is why I need masculinism! Nothing I do is actually my fault!

Expect that number to drop even lower next year Pablo.

men engage in more risk taking behavior than women.

it kind of adds up over time if you don't pay attention.

Let's implement a woman tax to compensate for this outrageous inequality.

There is a biological reason for this. When women hit menopause, their hormone production plummets, which reduces the risk for cancer at an older age compared to men.

>Literally just females have a stronger heart
or on average they dont deal with the same amount of stress as men

1. Who the fuck wants to live to 81?
2. Especially if you have a vagina?