Where is the best place to live in the US?

Where is the best place to live in the US?

That long skinny part of Alaska that cucks Canada of its Pacific border and has small towns of 5,000 something people

Is there even a place in the U.S. thats considered good? Utah? fuck I dunno.

Anywhere not here.

Idaho seems nice. Sort of

Alternatively known as the "places that matter" map.

Rich New Jersey counties (Somerset, Hunterdon, etc)

>places that matter

Canada

Funny how there is a large growing movement of people who's sole interest that's uniting them is the desire to get away from these places; you're currently in it. You may call us "rats" but the rats are the first ones to scuttle the ship.

I'm from hunterdon, can confirm.

>rats are the first ones to scuttle the ship.
first to leave a sinking ship.

To scuttle means to sink it. eg. Hillary and Wasserman scuttled the DNC.

this is the funniest shit ive seen all day

Any and all rural areas that aren't too clogged with shitty suburbs and strip malls.

Cities are iffy, I only really like Austin Texas and I've been to a lot of cities.

America is great because of its land despite every fucking idiot here insisting we need more people and development which eventually just means more fucking run down shithole ghettos.

Head out to the country, anywhere on the map, it will great.

Even Canada is great if you ignore the people.

Somebody needs to correct this distorted map to reflect the county-by-county vote.

I agree that Hillary and Wasserman scuttled the DNC because they're rats but as soon as you get into the reasoning as to why then you've immediatly arrived into what normies consider "CONSPIRACY TERRITORY OOGAA BOOGAA".

we are here in this stupid as siberian octopus hatching imageboard because we felt hollow after the education systems established by our countries indocrinated us with what they have to pump us full of. But hey, here we are, empty and waiting for something to make us feel like we actually might matter, but it won't because nobody that really has any influence will move their chess pieces that are so hilriously insignificant until they are forced to. We are nothing, we were fucked once we were born.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride motherfucker.

>Cities are iffy, I only really like Austin Texas and I've been to a lot of cities.
Can confirm, Austin Texas is great. A place with some nice progression policies in a majorly conservative state. It's literally the best of everything.

I also liked Seattle despite the mondo-liberal presence.

I like you, the American dream is to be away from people and control the land you live on.

here, is my home.... pic related

this

All about Morris County

Here.
Lots of room.

>pack a lunch

Puerto Rico :^)

Went hiking there, the abandoned gold mines are fucking dank

The Internet.

is Mexico just one big hill/extention of California?

I'm moving to Akron, Ohio in 2 days what do I need to know??

who here /Allegheny Island/ ?

Niggers.

Florida desu

Oregon is nice. Minus the liberals

Essentially yes, it's quite mountainous

Arizona if you like exercising your freedoms.

just moved from Lorain Ohio, if you're being serious heres are my suggestions

>Lorain (you'll hear of it) is ""Puerto Rican"" central, i.e everyone here to Olmstead Falls claims they are PE even though they are simply just some sort of Hispanic
>get ready for unifags, it's an old ass area being flooded with college kids. odds are you're a college kid.
>Cleveland is, and prior to living in CLE I've lived in Chicago all my life, the new Chicago. shops on the outskirts of the city hunker down as soon as it gets dark, they sell singular cigs (illegally) out of their speager holes and you WILL get assaulted in some way if you linger.
>again, fuck Cleveland
>Akron's geographical area is actually nice. if you stay in the small bubble of Akron, you won't (for the most part) encounter the above sentiments.

how bout them allegheny white fish eh

The one with the most active safety squads.

San Francisco.

>Not Bergen County

go stillers

I am a recent graduate, but will be working downtown and staying north of highland square, a little closer to Cuyahoga Falls. I am coming from North Carolina, and everyone I have talked to has said Cleveland is doing a lot better now, but I'll probably keep my distance unless the Cavs or Browns eventually offer me a job.

hey Sup Forums, how is life in a clean and safe small town in the midwest area of the US? Primarily ones with very low or nonexistent dindu populations?

Is it comfy while having enough nearby to do?

if you are moving to akron you will want to avoid Kenmore and north hill. ellet is nice and so is Cuyahoga falls if u got there instead

close, I'm that little dot northwest of mount philthy

>tfw stuck in NYC
GET mE OIUT
O
U
T

Why? and

this

Iowa is nice

what is so bad about NYC?

>mental illness

do your friends live in CLE? my gf went to Case Western so I went from Lorain into the city a lot, and everyone both inside and outside the city say it's the worst it's been in decades as far as crime and poverty goes. surrounding areas are getting better as they wall off CLE, just like how in Chicago the surrounding areas got really nice as the better people of the city migrated outside the city and chaos, thus making it better. that's the specific phenomena that's happening now, Lorain (where I lived) was a known ghetto but it's getting a fuck ton better thanks to city people getting out of the shit storm that is CLE

It sure as fuck isn't Oregon

I live in Boise. It's dope

Northern Minnesota. Almost 100% white and incredibly racist. They have a deep hatred of Canadians there.

Not New York.

away from democrats

Texas is pretty decent, but a bit too hot. If I was going to stay somewhere warm then AZ is great. Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, Alaska all seem great. Washington is the best choice out of the shitty west coast. East Coast north of North Carolina is shit except maybe Maine.

It honestly depends what your priorites are. If you want to have fun, suck up your political beliefs and intolerance for degeneracy and move to Cali (Bay area or SoCal), or possibly NYC or Chicago. If you want a moderate balanced lifestyle, go to the midwest, it's not too liberal, it's not too conservative.
The south has too many niggers, the southwest has too many spics, though on the flip side the former is very conservative and won't be retarded about your guns or tolerate LGBT faggotry, The west is just a whiter version of the south, but it is boring as there isn't as much to do as in big cities. Pacific Northwest and Northeast are super white, but they are white liberals, tolerable if you don't try to redpill anyone. Some, like Maine and New Hampshire are basically the midwest.

>According to statistics

>vermont
>high incidents of gun violence
>no sources

I don't know a fucking soul in the entire state, left my family and friends behind to take on the challenge and test my steel.

Went to Boise in October for the first time and fell in love. Buying a house up there seems like a total bitch though

>not Ocean County aka Trump County

>>not Ocean County aka Trump County

Avoid Lakewood.

FPBP

What's even bad about lakewood? It used to be nog-central, but their population dropped by half over the past ten years.

Also for any other /njpol/ here, what do you think about the new bail reform? Is it a good or bad thing?

>What's even bad about lakewood?

This is absolutely fake. Vermont high areas of gun violence? That's absolute bullshit.

i worked in lakewood people cant drive for shit there and the roads are shit

good to see more Idaho fags on here, I live in meridian

>coastal WA/OR
>coastal MI
>coastal VA/NC
>CO

Lived here for a while, housing is decently affordable depending on your job there is some nice apartments too

Ayyyyy Nampa fag here

>gayest fake shit I have seen today
Vermont has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.........because white ppl

>living on a (((coast)))

Yeah. I tried my best to turn the county red, tho

Its a trap. Was stuck there 30 years.

This won't be popular, but Massachusetts. It has city life, suburban life, and rural life. Best education in the country, very white, great economy, and God Brady.

Sup Forums will REEEE at this because a lot of it isn't "muh rural isolation", but that actually exists in western MA, literally nothing happens over there.

MA also votes democrat for president but will often elect republicans for gov and congress. Also the people here, while mostly democrat, are also gritty and hateful and expect you to do everything yourself and not ask for help, much like Sup Forums.

That's why MI is good. You get all the fun of living on the water and non of (((coasties)))

1. look for work other state.
2. take the time and go to the interview
3. continue until getting new job
4. move

NEBRASKA.

Even the largest city, Omaha, is a red pilled city for the most part. Plus, lots of hot fit women and minimal niggers/spics in central or west O. The rest of NE is just rural.

Lincoln is shit.

Arizona is a terrible place to live. The gun freedoms aren't even worth it when you can similar freedoms elsewhere in states that don't have as many problems.

Southeast is best Alaska, specifically based Ketchikan

CO is a shit hole now thanks to all the California scum moving here. Fuck I hate these spics.

If you can afford it, the cascade mountains in the pac northwest. Breathtaking scenery, no niggers, abundant forest everywhere, but you can go to a big city and the ocean once every few months easily (if you want to)

Colorado
California coast

Los Angeles
El Paso
Houston
Las Cruces
Santa Fe
San Diego
Miami
New York
Chicago
Denver

All Mexican diaspora.

From Cali and I cant stand it here. What makes it appealing to you?

CdAfag reporting in.

>No Tacomies allowed.

South Carolina or anywhere in the South.

Daytona

Elsewhere

Off the top of my head: Montana, Colorado, Alaska.

There's a lot of good places to live in the US, it really boils down to personal preference.

Flyover.

What's wrong with AZ?

>suicides counted

Injuns from what I have gathered from /k/.

I would like to think Wyoming.

There is none

Minneapolis