youtube.com/watch?v=P5Eri33V7Fk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genetics.

They never had a civilized culture

Everyone has to be good at something

/thread

negritude

Low IQ, low impulse control, inability to think of consequences. They're like children.

Just like the Germans?

Not all black people are.

Because it's the only way they can stop the oppressive white man.

People that have a need or quick trigger reactions to violence have low IQ's and had traumatic upbringings. For instance black people practise physical abuse at home. Why do you think they make jokes that black guys fear their mothers? The truth is their mothers best the ever living piss out of them from the time they were born until their early teen years. They have this complex of pain and ounishment for minor infractions. It happens all around them. They generally do not have a father figure as a wise guide through life. One thing about fathers generally speaking is that they are fair. If you fuck up they will correct you. A mother is not like this. Generally they will lash out at you if they simply are in a bad mood. If you fuck up, maybe in alot of cases they brush it off. "Its okay honey boo. You just dindu nuffin. Come to mama". Now you have niggers running around that dont know how to act proper. Put them in a small room and they behave like inept chimps. White trash operates in a sinilar matter. This is basically a low IQ, poor socio-economic upbringing type of situation. The problemis most niggers dall under this category compared to whites.

niggers are wild animals

You finally realized after all those years, Sven ?

be they are born niggers.
you'd be pissed if you were born as a lesser human.

low iq (main)
no empathy
high testosterone (overwhelms dopamine production)
high time preference (quickest path to gratification)
brain needs constant stimulation (obviously no ability to control themselves)
not being humans

Amerika is Deutsche tho?

You would be an angry animal too if you were missing your frontal lobe.

>Why are black people so violent?

No trees in Chicongo to climb

NIGGER DETECTED

ALSO CHECK EM!!!!

>n-not all
Something only espoused by people who don't understand populations genetics and statistics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

+

low IQ

Not all snakes are poisonous. It's still smart to steer clear of one.

>having a human dogbro in prison
What the fuck, that's our thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=hurDXqhvT-c

youtube.com/watch?v=gre3JiI2jqc

youtube.com/watch?v=6y_jWBc4pAU

youtube.com/watch?v=P5Eri33V7Fk

Because they are dominant alphas and you aren't. All men wish to be violent to those who oppose them, but white men know where they stand in the pecking order, so they cower away from adversaries like the betas they are.

lmfao whites are 100 times more alpha than you beta ass nigglets

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 30% of murders in the federal prison system.

>tfw it took me two different threads where this was posted to realize he is eating a fucking leg and not a chicken on a stick roasted standing in a shoe for whatever reason

am I dumb?

no, just unfamiliar with blacks (which is both a good thing and a dangerous thing)

Took me the same amount of time too.

I never talked to a nigger in my whole life if you dont count throwing racial slurs at them when drunk

Because niggers are niggers. Every race except for niggers formed stable civilizations. They adhered to laws and moral codes of not stealing, raping or murdering. These are concepts niggers never learned for themselves and even when they are actively taught them, they reject them.

they recruit upon mafia rules and traditions so there members are more loyal.

but that isnt the only thing required of them to uphold.

unlike lazy niggers there forced to train, study and learn. all matter of biological such as anatomy, politics, physical training. that way when they do fight there the most capable mother fuckers out there.

quite a phenomenon, isnt it?

Haha ya bro ain't that the truth! Next we just need to colonize all of Europe, enslave them for 400 years, and finally break them emotionally /mentally / sexually /physically for generations to come. LOL that will really show them.

/thread

this is half of it. the other half is genetics. the two halves interplay and reinforce each other.

also there really genuinely have been conspiracies from western intelligence agencies to put them down and keep them down. flooding their communities with drugs, for example. of course these operations only exploit weaknesses, and negors would always still be starkly discernible from humans, but without them the negro communities would probably not be half as fucked in terms of internal violence.

what the fuck is this

yeah, but they have to be the most badass b/c white people get preyed upon by all the minorities in the prison system.

But the negroids are the most violent in free society, which is what I think OP is asking about.

c o p e

Damn, I as a racist have been BTFO.

Good work leaf.

Blacks are officially smarter.

Tell me what this is from

>But the negroids are the most violent in free society
wrong again, nigglet

Yes, you are both dumb

Who's more violent Mexicans or blacks?

I went to a school where the ratio was 10 blacks to 1 white .. on the last day of school they have something called "cracker day" (most whites stay home because they get jumped by blacks) .. I had perfect attendance :) and even 4 vs me they didn't try shit .. all they did was fake running up but after I postured they moved on. .. (currently I get along well with blacks because after a certain age the insane ones are in jail or dead and the normal ones are left)

Ah have you think they are human.
Do not relax, do not related to blacks.

Pics like this get me so hot. Imagine walking into the bathroom and seeing 3 hung black men, they insult you and then pin you down, stripping you naked. They pull out their 8"+ penises slap them on your ass, you see the reflection on the mirror, the dark chocolate contrasting with your milky white skin and then one grabs your hair and slowly penetrates your ass while slapping it, and another forces your mouth open to throat fuck you. Fuck this is so hot.

britain pls

I agree with your point (but) the negro I replied that stat to was saying that whites are pussies and submit around blacks ("we wuz alphas white boi")

nigga u gay

tanned Portugal men are even better, Caucasian feautures with dark skin mmmmmm, also historical alliance of Britain and Portugal give it another hot twist

No.

Flag checks out

He clearly regained consciousness at 0:30 but...hey nobody told you to stop

Enjoying your holiday Sweden?

not sure.

one of my fears is running into a group of them and being made to suck bbc at gunpoint

Why are they trying to jerk him off the fuck

Higher testosterone
Lower IQ
Poverty
Backwards culture

No, I'm British! Australian men are masculine with hot accents, I like you too, you can take me down under!

raised exclusively by women, if at all.

NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT
kill yourself.

>black people are violent
>it's true
pic related

maybe it's the fact that they're displaced from their homelands

maybe it's the school to prison pipelines

or the CIA planted crack

the kikes that keep pushing victim mentality on them

their low IQs

maybe it's the 400 years of slavery

Your women fuck us though.
Stay mad pussy white boy.

Now that is just embarrassing.

Wtf

>gun has an orange cap

every time

Yeah this probably, genetics.

seen this a bunch. what is it?

Yes thank you brother! We are kings and the white women understand that! Next up we just need to enslave them for 400 years and in doing so ruin them in every which way for centuries after! Hahah black power

At least I'm not a nigger

i don't understand this

Nice post Ahamed, now back to your goats.

>thinks white people tossing niggers their undesirables consitutes "white women wanting them"

classic nigger, you may live off our scraps as always

The kind of white woman that would fuck a nigger is absolute garbage anyway. Thanks for making that more readily apparent for the rest of us..

It's from Addio Zio Tom (good bye Uncle Tom), that man in the webM is a Jew and gets called out by cameraman "but professor, aren't you Jewish" and he freezes and says "h-huh w-hat w-why does that matter"

some white girls fuck dogs, why not go to your kin

>muh slavery
Fuck off Tyrone.

DESU niggers are supposed to be enslaved. I think it is a blessing for niggers to be enslaved by whites. We get free labor and they get a stable environment + bible lessons.

slav prostitutes lmao

>even when they are actively taught them, they reject them.
See

the master dick was so good even after the chains came off they stayed ;)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Enslaved by arabs

Enslaved by whites

Enslaved by yourselves

No culture Achievements.

Low IQ's

TFW "Black Power"

>African paramedics

fukin kek, Sup Forumscucks on suicide watch

this makes me sick

Their dicks are too big. All their blood is going to their dick instead of their brain. That leads to impulsive behavior and violence.

not here you're making me blush

wtf is going on in that picture? is that a prison?

story on second picture?

She got Fukien arrested for death threats

Go to a zoo and throw your GF's bloody tampon in the chimp enclosure, see what happens

Are you that retarded?

no snakes are poisonous, however some are venomous.

They are on to you faggots