Will the Right always be plagued by this faggoty purity spiral infighting?

Why doesn't it seem the left suffers from this outwardly?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103458799/#q103465997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people on the left stick to their own labels.

The Right has to deal with people like PJW, Thernovic, Laura Southron, etc. trying to hijack the alt-right for personal gain.

The right seems to more united than the left nowadays honestly.
Take a look at how old school marxists like /leftypol/ LARPers are contantly butthurt about identity politics. Also, different branches of the new left keep infighting too. Radical feminists vs fags or feminists vs trannies.
The only problem the right has is that there are people who only pretent to be right wingers like the cuckservatives.

Yeah the traitors you mentioned are exactly what i mean. It's literally high school tier shit. But then you've got the 8/pol/ which seems to be a giant battleground between IM and TRS for instance.

While faggots purity signal our people are impotent and infertile. It makes me mad the left with all its obvious fault lines is sitll a unified force.

how do we unify people of similar beliefs to ours

by realizing petty nonsense is irrelevent while people drive trucks into our christmas markets

The biggest hurdle is making it safe to publicly hold our beliefs. It's hard to establish a real cultural presence when you lose your job and become a social pariah for articulating our beliefs.

say what you want about the TRS people like Spencer, he is allowing all the hate and pariah status to be put on him and his cadre pushing these beliefs into the mainstream.

that's exactly my thought as well. cultural marxism seems to have a grasp on most people's minds. The people who control the mainstream media promote this idea, and I see no way for us to gain traction as an acceptable political group.

do we just have to wait for a far-right uprising in response to current events? it doesn't seem that will happen.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism

I think we need cultural accomplishments that endorse white nationalism. Popular public speakers, comedians, movies/shows. We also need to mainstream white identity and white tribalism. Push white pride, push the acceptance of an existential threat to white people (white genocide), educate people on historical crimes committed against whites like Islamic invasions and Berbers to refute slavery/native genocide social justice bullshit.

Infighting is like a paddle boat, the constant back and forth keeps the ship straight.

8pol doesn't like anything. Never has never will. I wouldn't worry about them fighting because that's just par for the course. Then again, it seems to be the same handful of dedicated autists or shills applying the same tactics over and over.

Where do these pics come from? Did I miss something? They're fucking awesome.

I agree that positive publicity would help.

Just imagine some hip celebrity telling people to have lots of white children, and maybe it would spark some hip subculture that would grow widely popular.

We are taking 90s aestheticism and applying fascist slogans to them in order to appeal to people.

Yeah they're awesome. It's a great idea.

Does anyone have a album of them?

trading aesthetic Trump's for more defend the west memes

im suprised how high americas IQ is

Their problem at 8/pol/ is the high parasite population. These are the posters who jack themselves off about being part of Sup Forums, and their non-arguements boil down to accusing other people of not being Sup Forums. Meanwhile, they themselves have a minimal understanding of the culture; they repeat what little they know ad nauseum with low syntactical ability and no variance in diction.

You see them here sometimes; they're the ones writing massive posts saying very little and glorifying Sup Forums (and in their minds themselves) without contributing anything new or interesting. They can't create their own memes, and usually get angry when they're told that they should try to accomplish anything other than jacking themselves off on a Filipino interpretive dance forum.

I FOUND THE THREAD

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103458799/#q103465997

The thing I've always thought about rightward infighting is that we can debate stuff but we need to find common ground (like voting in Trump, even though he's not a full white nationalist or everything we hoped for he was still clearly better than Hillary).

And we shouldn't be punching right unless someone is completely insane. If someone simply disagrees with you fight about it on 8pol but don't try and silence or destroy someone just because you disagree with them. AFIK right-wing people are usually pretty good about allowing free speech though.

Are you joking? The left is backstabby and split up as fuck. You have the social justice people, the Marxists, the anarchists, the communists, etc. and they are all in constant petty infighting about those definitions. Why do you think the Occupy Movement came to nothing?

This is coming from someone with lefty sympathies. When you finally get some power and influence and have to decide on what to, you know, actually do people disagree. Hating the left is not enough to unify behind.