Is Harlan County, Kentucky still a dangerous place to live? The tales I've heard...

Is Harlan County, Kentucky still a dangerous place to live? The tales I've heard, it sounds like it's easy to get murdered there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen this show.

Yes, Kentucky is Somalia tier when it comes to crime and opinion of authority.

Truly, it's the best place in America to live.

Great show. You should watch it

Whellllll, if id isn't Rayhlan Givens..

>Tfw when live on a farm in KY and hate neighbors.
Every time I shoot off in the woods I hear him shoot more aggressively of in the distance as if trying to one up me. I swear we'd kill each other if government wasn't a thing.

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic

Hunter S Thomson grew up in Kentucky

We dug coal together

I promise this isn't as outlandish as it appears.

Yes, its fucking dangerous. You look at one of those hill niggers sideways and they'll shoot you where you stand. Piss one of them off? They burn your house down. Screw them out of money? They'll shoot your brains out and leave you up on that hillside where those fucked up mountain goats hang out to pick your corpse clean. Talk about a good ol boy system. Fuck man, you could get away with anything there if you're connected properly. That place is the wild fucking west. I married a woman from them there hills, and I go back to visit with her family. I wouldn't cross into that hellhole without a sidearm under my seat and my AR15 in my trunk. Think I'm bullshitting? Get your ass up there and find out for yourselves.

A friend of mine dated someone from there and when she found out he was cheating and wanted to leave he disconnected her card battery and hid her keys. She had to pretend to like him for three days until she could escape.

New years eve we had a gun battle from all the assholes shooting off AR's out where I live

Nothing but 10 minutes of exchange gun fire

Send all the niggers there.

They actually have some there. I don't know how they survive. Theres a road up there going towards Evarts that called Black Joe Rd or some shit. I crack up every time I drive past it.

I guess the blacks figured that was close enough to "Martin Luther King Blvd" and settled there.

Kentucky is the only state that went down in nigger population during the 20th century.

Based.

Haha, I guess so. There is a project up there on the hill thats pretty close. Still, there aren't enough there to be concerned about but it is a corrupt ass little town, you can feel it.

>Black Joe Rd

There used to be a road called "Nigger Fork" until the changed it to a route number

AS I LIVE IN AND BREATHE
God I miss this fucking show..

Happens when I'm shooting on our land. It will be dead quiet for hours and as soon as we start shooting, everyone around seems to join in within 10 minutes.

Oh I know what that's like. My county government tried to take my land to build an airport on in just some hick could play with his planes and so his buddy who just happened to own a bulldozing company could get the contract to clear the land and build the runway. Fuck these people.

>the dip

There is also negro town hill rd that is still around

>lexington, KY fag here
Not as bad as other states or cities. You want Somalia tier in terms of crime and opinion of authority, go to Detroit.

Wow man, I am surprised you were able to fight it. Watch your back brother, those bastards would just as soon shoot you then have to deal with you. I mentioned in my first post that if you piss them off they will burn your house down. This is not a meme. They will literally burn your house down if you piss them off.

Harlan is nothing but meth and mountain dew. Place sucks.

Well we lied to everyone in the county that the new airport meant a new tax and sure enough like 99% of the people signed a petition to stop it.

Lexington, KY reporting in brother.
Live near Hamburg. :^)

Thats another thing. You want to see some nice ass cars, new and classic? Cruise through Harlan any day of the week. I've never seen such wealth in a town that literally has no industry other than coal. It's just a few families that control everything and have more money than they know what to do with.

I taking a shit near campus, around the corner from red mile. Fuck these jews and their apartment costs.

Lexington also. Near Fayette Mall

great show, worth watching.

Oh god. UK campus is rife with jewry. I couldn't live that close to it.

My lease is almost up, gf and I are moving in July. Probably on the outer bounds of man o' war blvd or 100 chevy chase apartgments. We both saved up a bunch so not worried about car problems anymore, plus I've gotten use to the lex tran route, so I might not even use my car or bike next semester. 230 parking passes are fucking balls, especially when it takes 20 minutes to actually find a parking space at the stadium

Planning on visiting KY sometime in the next year or so, mainly for the bourbon. Will report back to let y'all know how many random gun fights I get into or experience.

I work over off Floyd drive and Loudon. So many nigs....oh so many.

Well they just took our confederate monument down here at UofL so its no better here.

Honestly, unless you go out of your way and trespass on most farmer's property, you won't get into or see any gun fights that you expect from other major cities.

I expected as much. I grew up in rural California; as a kid running and fucking around, when you wandered onto another guys property it wasn't uncommon to have a few shots whiz by you to let you know you weren't supposed to be there.

Quite a few nigs at chevy chase, but they're old ones. The rest are parents who have kids who go to Henry Clay.

I haven't seen this show, but they say in Harlan County, there are no neutral there. You'll either be a union man or a thug for J.H Blair.

>tfw no burgers get this reference and you realize know more about their folk music history than they do because they are jewified burgers

WELL RAYYYYY-LEN GIVENS

BY WHAT DO I OWE THE PLEASURE

People from Harlan county might get your reference but they sold their computers for mountain dew and don't have internet.

Or maybe we just aren't big fans of Reece and politicized music?

606 area code reporting in, Hyden Ky