Mfw i just found out about water chlorination

>mfw i just found out about water chlorination
>turns out that water fluoridation was the false flag and chlorination was the real problem

how does Sup Forums get rid of the poison in their water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HAkCypsQIQk?t=243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just filter it through my kidneys and liver

did you have any trouble hooking them up to your faucet?

only drink beer

i hook my faucet up to his mouth and he slurps it down

no, they give you an attachment when you get a catheter

water filters, retard. you can get ones that filter out 90-99% of chlorine, calcium, sediment, fucking etcetera etcetera. i've been doing that for years.

Decant from the tap to a pitcher, let it sit out for a day or two before drinking.

reverse osmosis? how expensive

and how do you prevent your body from absorbing it in the shower

five stage unit with filters Amazon/Ebay less than $200 and even a nigger can install it.

Water filters. Hit up Alex jones

You don't need to. Just keep it out of your gastrointestinal system. You could do a final rinse with RO water if your tap water is really bad though. Or spend a bit more and install an inline carbon filter.

Coal filters are the way to go

Activated carbon

youtu.be/HAkCypsQIQk?t=243

Fucking asshole

>2 hs later
>'oh it's a loop'

that's why I use 2 water filters. one for chloride, the other for fluoride

1. Buy a brita filter
2. Buy a zerowater filtration system
3. Fill the brita filter, dump the pitcher into the zerowater
4. profit

Total cost 60 up front. Probably go through 2 filters a year for 20 more bucks total (varies by local water contaminant levels).

Filters to 000 ppm. Feels good man

>activated charcoal with retain aqueous ions
Lol

>Filters to 000 ppm. Feels good man
Filters what to 0ppm?

The chlorine gets rid of the actual dangerous stuff and its not in a high enough concentration to harm you

OP isn't just being paranoid. Chlorine is a known carcinogen - or more accurately - the reaction of chlorine and organic materials creates carcinogenic byproducts.

It will give you cancer in about 70-80 years of daily exposure at the rates you now receive it in the west. Sounds bad, yes, but if you don't chlorinate the city water, you get the occasional "Mass Deaths" from diphtheria, cryptosporidium, and cholera. So it's kind of a trade off, considering you'd probably die within 5-10 years without chlorine in the water.

His urine of course.

This, water never tasted better. After years of drinking clean water you can really taste the impurities in regular tap water.

Go to the rural area and DRILL A FUCKING WELL

don't be stupid, fuckfaces.

don't drink tap water, you'll be k.

No chlorine in tap water, and occasionally shit tons of people die from a random parasite in the water. Instead we get cancer maybe later on.

Better than having the possibility of randomly DYING every time you take a shower.

Again; JUST DON'T DRINK THE TAP WATER YOU FUCKIN' IDIOTS LOL

plenty of water filters available. you'd have to be an idiot to drink tap water. google a report of what's in your cities water, it's publicly available.

why not install a reverse osmosis system. I use it for my hydroponics and soil gardening. Tap water will work, but it kills beneficial bacteria for the plants.. and the water tastes like shit.

well we all gotta die sometimes, my only problem is i dont want my peneal gland to be calcified when i do

post more least satisfying gifs pls

asking for a friend

REVERSE OSMOSIS

They work that's for sure. I use for same thing you do.

Not a problem in better countries

Reverse osmosis system. Check the filters after a few months, and then imagine you drinking it.

Carbon filter is the only way, you might live in an area where they add other chemicals to prevent the chlorine from evaporating when left standing, this also stops boiling the water from being effective as well.

I can't use unfiltered town water for homebrew for these reasons, though rainwater is a decent alternative.