Amanda Knox was innocent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher#Rudy_Guede
truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/comments/the_crime-scene_clean-up_how_rudy_guedes_diary_provides_even_more_proo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She probably was. The black guy probably did it. But they had to blame somebody. It wasn't politically correct for the Jew family to blame the black guy, so the white American girl took the fall.

Innocent like

LESLIE FUCKING JONES
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher#Rudy_Guede

"Guede had his first 36-hours release on June 2016, after nine years of prison"

The dude can already get out of prison. He might be posting on pol for all we fucking know.

Arthur Leigh Allen fucking did it that shit

Nah, they all had a hand in it. She's hot as fuck, but judging by that Netflix documentary, she's a reclusive crazy cat lady now.

Can't you see her fucking crazy eyes? She did it. She's white mans O.J.

I think there was some degree of culpability, though I doubt she killed Kerchner. Accessory after the fact, spoliation of evidence, obstruction.

And there were probably some non-criminal things she did or failed to do that indirectly resulted in Kerchner's death.

Innocent of murder, but not clean in this case.

>She probably was. The black guy probably did it. But they had to blame somebody. It wasn't politically correct for the Jew family to blame the black guy, so the white American girl took the fall.

Actually the black guy went to jail.

Nah, shes a murderer, just not your typical looking one. Shes pretty and hot or at least she was, which is what breeds all these beta cuck defenders.

Stop posting this harambe you fucking coon.

havent you seen that amanda knox docoumentary on netflix?
its clear she had a huge role in it.

my theory after watching it is they had some wild group sex orgy while high with her , the cuck boyfriend and two niggers. the girl roomate walked and in and was raped by the niggers. after when they sober up everyone panicks and the nigs kill the poor girl. amanda and her cuck boyfriend cover up for there bbc lovers at first but eventually turn on them .

this was also the theory italian police proposed and said happend . im 99% sure it went down this way

>American woman goes to Italy and has a threesome with a British woman and a black African
>everyone ends up dead

Memes LITERALLY write themselves. I WONDER just WHO could have done it?

I'm just here to look at this bitch with 10lbs of makeup.

>Memes LITERALLY write themselves
jokes not memes you dumb child

Who was this bitch?
If she killed a nigger she is innocent in my eyes.

She killed a white french girl I believe and fucked a nigger so, you know shes rotten.

I have a thing for psycho girls. Which is probably why I found her so appealing when everyone thought she was the murderer.

I still like to think she did it though.

She lived in my building.

>10lbs, come on guy, she looks good
Click picture
>OH HOLY SHIT, DID THEY CALL BOB VILA TO HELP WITH ALL THAT PLASTER?

English.

Disgusting.

The third world tier rape-murder of Kercher could have only been the work of a nigger (or niggers) and the abortion of a trial for Knox and Sollecito could have only been the work of Italians. Guede (the nigger originally from Côte d'Ivoire) fled the country and was eventually caught, confessed to the crime and is still in prison. Knox and Sollecito spent 4 years in an Italian prison essentially for being weirdos.

American "women" are disgusting. I feel bad with what you guys have to procreate with.

Canadian "women" are so much better.

truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/comments/the_crime-scene_clean-up_how_rudy_guedes_diary_provides_even_more_proo/

Nigger

Yeah you got a point

The whole episode is an eye opener on Italian savagery. They initially accused her of being a Satanic witch. And the world laughed at them for being backwards Southern European trash, so they quickly adjusted by blunderiing through the crime scene, tainting evidence, getting everything mixed up, ignoring witnesses, and just making complete fools of themselves. Complete fools. And the unfairness of their justice system also shone through, proving themselves be barely even western. Like some South American country with just a thin veneer of western civility and civic responsibility that hardly masks the true corrupt mafia cartel state that really runs the show.

Whenever they have to do something that does not involve making food or collecting loanshark debts, they are at a loss.

Thank God we rescued this innocent, albeit naive, American girl from the clutches of lazy Italian savagery.

I remember an Italian guy in the Netflix doc stating that the current Italian justice system has been around since the 1300's and America didn't even exist then so our opinions didn't matter. I thought this was hilarious because essentially it hasn't been updated since the 1300's.

Damn she aged like shit

Your view is based on Knox's PR team's propaganda that, of course, did its best to make the Italians look stupid, ridiculous, lazy, and incompetent. At the same time a lot of the incriminating evidence pointing to Knox was never reported in the American mainstream media narrative about the case. You spend money on PR, and you control the narrative unless someone else decides to spend money to counter your propaganda. Americans on their home couches lapped up the Knox PR narrative like the good plebs they are. No surprise there, Americans going to Amerinate.

>dark hair with light eyes

>Your view is based on Knox's PR team's propaganda that, of course, did its best to make the Italians look stupid, ridiculous, lazy, and incompetent.

I love Italy and Italians, but honestly, it does not take any work at all to make Italians look stupid, ridiculous, lazy, and incompetent.

>Can't even name a specific example

*example of incriminating evidence

>did its best to make the Italians look stupid, ridiculous, lazy, and incompetent

Not Italians. The investigators and the court system. And they did a fine job of looking stupid, ridiculous, lazy, and incompetent on their own without Knox's "PR team" which didn't exist.

Yes, she was.
It was the nigger the only one who should have been persecuted.

The problem is that the Knox case happened during a particular period of time for italian society: journalists had just discovered that the spectacularization of crimes brought mad dosh in their pockets, so they started putting too much pressure on the police for proofs, which in turn produced fake material just to make the journalists shut up.
If the media kept out of the matter and let the police do the work Amanda and Raffaele would have been home within a year or so.

Do some easy research, you lazy nigger.

>Knox's "PR team" which didn't exist.
Topkek.

>nigger rapist murderer writes a dindu diary entry. Knox must have raped and killed Kercher and cleaned up the blood.

based

She just doesnt seem like someone who would get coked up and kill someone in an IR orgy, she might be a little crazy but not that much