What happens in the red areas Sup Forums?

what happens in the red areas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZnrXEZGOg
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

denial

fpbp

rural and suburban retards

it's basically the midwest but hotter

farms and rich consevatives

Fucking leaf

What's so great about cities? They are the epitomes of pollution and degeneracy.

in every way this

Farms, deserts and woods.

Gerrymandering fucks with any county outside of LA and SF though

All of the industrial and agricultural production in the entire state. You know, the actual machinery that drives the state's core needs.

IE: Not a bunch of leeches/elites. Pretty much all blue collars.

I live in one of those red spots

/thread

Farms, some oil, rich conservatives (Placer where I'm from), trees, gold country (rivers), mountains, nothing. Lots of people freaking out over their water rights.

Says the fucking leaf. Why haven't you all fucked off yet?

Sorry California. Time to activate the fault line.

Leaf thinks he can /thread his own response

What people

Its a shame OC is no longer red.

I fuck white girls with my brown dick.

false

>samefag /threadding
Just fucking kill yourself, maplenigger.

Lmao you /threaded yourself. How can you get more pathetic?

Farming, forestry, most of the water sources

I hope the San Andreas does go off, I live far enough away that it wouldn't do much damage

yup

Weed farming, in the north

Lots of DUDE WEED LMAO growing

They are the centers of the country's economy, so they got that going for them.

fucking newfags i swear

Yeah it would perfectly clip off the blue coast line.

>All of the industrial and agricultural production in the entire state.
No.

North: Yosemite National Park

South: Death Valley National Park

Nobody actually lives in those areas.

They belong to Nevada by divine right, as Nevadans are the true leaders of this union.

I live in kern county, and right next to a navel weapons test base. So shit gets blown the fuck up all the time . But it's mostly farming in my county

>what happens in the red areas

actual work

I live in a red county on that map AMA

People producing shit and paying taxes for the leeches in the blue areas

Only newfags call people newfags , welcome to the chan, normie

Why are Canadians such utter shit?

>seriously asking

Can someone from Quebec fill me in?

only place i've been to in kern county is randsburg, when I go riding.

Good deal-- better gun laws

Are the people constantly complaining about the People's Republic of California?

Nobody lives in them.

just pizza parlors and fishing and camping stores

>samefagging this hard

Thats really close to where I live , out in the desert . I'm in Ridgecrest . It's like 25 miles from randsburg

No

Farming.

What do cities produce? Last time I checked most cities are filled with niggers.

How is Redding?

Visalia reporting in.

Tulare county is full of rich farmers. Dairy is great tho.

It's the worst flag. Best state.

I live east of Sacramento, and now that I think about it I've only driven through Redding.

guns farming drinking weed trimming water saving

need more info?

Tweak zombieland

Better then Hernandez CA ,NEVER go to Hernandez EVER!

time to turn it all red and evict all the illegal spics

Have you ever seen silicon valley, all the tech that streams out of there? it really is what gives america that edge over everybody else. Even if its culture produces degeneracy you gotta accept that there are massive benefits to cities as well.

IF we evicted the spics it would be a red state , fucking cesar chavez is who cucked this state to the mexicains

>Hernandez CA
The reservoir?

Coast is all pro pot smoking in parts is farm land, some wine country, really some beautiful estate if you're looking for your get away house worth 10 million in the private neighborhood of 30 people.
Most likely a lot of weird rich people shit

>Tulare county is full of rich farmers.
I read The King of California last Spring and it is crazy how big those farms are. Yasha Levine's Oligarch Valley was decent wrt to the rich farmers.

Actually, I lied, they are. hence the flag People always complain and vote. Our local governments and house rep are dope, but once you have to deal with the state it blows.

My mom works at a construction company here and would always complain about having to deal with the state.

newfag lifelonng OC (huntington beach), until recently moving to Madera Co, up in the mountains outside yosemite (oakhurst). As hard as it is to believe, OC's been compromised by cucks, except for uber rich gated areas like coto de caza and some parts of newport/irvine. In oakhurst, there are giant homemade Trump signs everywhere and open shooting areas everywhere. Mexicans and blacks stay out because of the cold winters. But were full so you gotta go.

Production.

It's a nickname for a city I will not name

That figures.

ive spent about half my life in yuba county
mostly just farming out here

Those in the red areas live normal lives. They dress like normal people. Have normal haircuts and hair colors. Talk like normal people, without using made-up faggot words like 'xir' or 'shitlord' or 'mansplaining'.

And they vehemently hate people in the blue areas. Give them the means to topple/purge the blue areas and they will. It begins with Trump doing something to undermine the libshits in the blue areas, like undermining the ammo background checks and (pending) AR-15 bans. Severely defunding academia churning out all the libshits that (in turn) eventually "libshitifies" everything near it, then purging the leftists within its ranks. Crippling (((Hollywood))) with regulations and weakening (((it))) to allow for competition/alternative film/TV industry to eventually destroy (((it))) - they like pushing thought-policing so much, it's fair to give them a taste of their own medicine. Also, the revival of HUAC. Funnel funding from libshit bastions in (((Commiefornia))) to the red areas. Do everything to drive leftists away.

>TL;DR: Make Commiefornia difficult for leftists to drive them away to Make California Red Again.

Cesar chavez the one who wanted to stop illegals so the farms who actually pay the workers a wage.

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

Methville and farms.

Libertarians/Tea Party. They want to form another state called Jefferson, and will file for secession if Yes California goes through.

> Cascadia goes off
> Rural people aren't idiots and go uphill and avoid the tsunami
> Are resourceful, have strong communities, and come together the rebuild
> Ends up doing more damage to San Francisco than the cities right next to the epicenter

The cities in California also house the majority of manufacturing, biotech, and oil refining sites.
Glad someone mentioned the meth, huge problem from North to South.
That's just the far north. The original Jefferson (1942) was to have its capitol in Yreka.

The bridge is nice

There's also an in n out

the only reason I get out of the car there is that I have to get gas between humboldt and lassen

I live in Stanislaus County, basically right in the middle. We have gone red forever. This election 52% went red.
Half my town 300,000 population looks like Mexico now! All signs stores etc. In Spanish (which was good when I was on herion ) but now im trying to raise a family.
This shithole will be blue in 4 years.

CA is a breeding ground of white guilt.
Teachers start around 4th grade to hate yourself if your white .

Answer: farms, dairies, lots of almonds etc. Most upper class commute to the bay area or are lawyers.

That map is kind of misleading. There is more red in the state than that. Better to look at congressional districts (pic related) than county lines.

It is so much more complex then that, and even though you aren't exactly wrong. He petitioned the streamlining of the immigration process. He basically opened the floodgates with the 5 year work visa naturalization program. Which eventually got reduced to 2 years in the 80's, then extended to 7 in the 90's Also championed anchor babies

>The cities in California also house the majority of manufacturing, biotech, and oil refining sites
The people of LA walk right next to oil wells hidden in buildings all day and don't even know it.
There's a giant refinery right outside of SF as well.

I think that map was also from this election, and Trump was especially unpopular in CA, I think.

> Fucking second District

I'm not even sure Huffman has ever been up here. He hangs in Marin and occasionally goes to Eureka to commend them on being so tolerant of the meth dealing transients.

Right, the tech industry was just an example. I was just making the point that cities have the infrastructure to have large manufacturing/technological industries to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZnrXEZGOg

Why the hell you still in the city?

I live in Orange County and I find it very hard to believe that it is a blue area.

Deserts and meth and guns

>There's a giant refinery right outside of SF as well.
There are three in the bay area: Richmond/Chevron (probably what you're thinking of), Benicia/Tesoro, Rodeo/Phillips66 (formerly ConocoPhillips).

That's places that voted for Clinton (I think).

rip

That's partly because of liberal regulation though. Eureka used to have tons of industry and be very conservative, but between the port getting destroyed by the coastal commission meddling, and the local timber being gutted by paradoxical environmental regulations AND hostile takeovers from destructive clear-cutting texan companies that the state refused to step in and stop even though they had the authority to, it's not a liberal failed city in a deep recession with no end in sight. After liberals gained control in the 70s due to Reagan's amnesty, they pushed a concerted agenda that punished conservative areas and intentionally destroyed their economies and cut services to drive business away and force people to move into liberal areas to continue getting things like hospital care or reliable electricity.

This

That's what I'm saying. Almost everyone in OC is pro-Trump except for the spics.

Keep in mind that the President told illegals to go vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

If Prop 187 hadn't been thrown out by la raza judges (literally, the judge was a member) CA would still be red.

You guys went blue this election

It is what it is

Chevron is literally based right there. That complex is their world headquarters. They had to remove all the signage because liberals complains and vandalized it too much.

I read they voted Clinton, but kept all their local republican leadership. idk if foul play or if Trump was just super unpopular in CA.

In terms of social norms, OC has more in common with LA than it does with more conservative areas in the country, despite how it usually leans Republican. Honestly, San Diego is more culturally conservative than Orange County is (it also has the benefit of Camp Pendleton to separate it from the ever creeping sprawl of the greater LA area).

Redding here can confirm for methland

its funny eiether they are leftist asswholes. or you guys think the rest are fucking retarded asswholes .

California has like a third of the illegal aliens in the country. Simply deporting the illegals in California and denying federal funding to sanctuary cities will do massive wonders.