PIZZAGATE HAPPENING: FIND THE KIDS IN CAGES! THEY ARE IN THE BASEMENTS!!!!

YOU CAN HEAR THEM SCREAMING AMPLIFY THAT SOUND MUTHERFUCKERS

They are in the fucking basement who has the balls to be the hero.

Comet Pizza
5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008

magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dK-vRMmwhc
youtube.com/watch?v=XuWSK9A_A1M&spfreload=10
legacy.com/guestbooks/gazette/destin-micheal-blevins-condolences/183007513
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
philly.com/philly/food/restaurants/20130822_San_Marzanos_vs__juicy_local_heirlooms.html
magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, it isn't like four months of press would have been time to move any evidence.

There's no basement at comet.

Fuck off with this tinfoil shit

THEN WHATS THIS CIA SHILL HAHAHA BTFO

If you can hear them then call the cops and go in there.
post video of the kids screaming

Bump.

That would be a commercial walk-in cooler. The comments and the fact the picture was posted, however, are concerning.

Bump

Alefantis himself said there are

Jimmy said like two years ago they buy local and keep their tomatoes and shit in the basement.
You suck at your job, Agent Polanski

BTFO AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You know he has another restaurant right?

will get more sauce:
youtube.com/watch?v=1dK-vRMmwhc

This is freaky guys, if they had a basement why would they say that they don't?

They're talking about Comet PingPong though. Go to the link.

KUZ THEY KILL KIDS IN THEIR DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

idk hahahha

2 doors down from CPPnP

I bet they connect underground

In order to understand Pizzagate you have to look at The Big Picture...

I am not trying to be a hero as I don't plan to get caught like the last guy but buy me a plane ticket a ski mask and a few simple hand tools and I will do whatever is needed to help.

I believe Pizzagate, but is the restaurant open? If it is that could just be some stupid kid screaming about his pizza or something

This has to be one of the most obvious psy ops in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuWSK9A_A1M&spfreload=10

Back to /x retard. Stop embarrassing pol with your stupid fake news shit.

Saged all fields.

Embarrassing Sup Forums? Who are we trying to impress?

Fuck off shill.

This. Pizzagate is very real, but that doesn't sound like someones being raped (inb4 you'd know) it just sounds like some annoying kid on the street.

Hi CTR. Long time no see. I missed you. Give me a kiss.

> captcha: select all images w/ pizza
Ohh fugg they're on to me

James "fuck the pizza; preteens are sweeter" Alefantis said there was a basement though. Said it himself.
Also there are photos of the basement having work done on it.

based anons

legacy.com/guestbooks/gazette/destin-micheal-blevins-condolences/183007513

Who killed Destin Blevins.

Its big for a pizza place, unless they move some serious fucking volume in pizza.

Sup Forums no longer allows posts about pizzagate.

They do.

Sup Forums also no longer allows leafs either for all their stupid shill comments and shitty maple syrup. BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Serious volume in... """pizza"""

I saw a post (if any anons have it, please share) that really made me think (no, really, it did). It mentioned how other conspiracy theories, no one bat an eye to. But pizzagate got so much attention from MSM and even led to the "fake news" bullshit. IIRC, Obama made a brief comment about it being BS. It was attacked a lot for a conspiracy theory, especially from some of the higher-ups who usually don't pay attention to such things.

This is the first one I've seen in weeks and look at how long it has lasted. While it was the hottest topic on Sup Forums by far, I watched it die in a day. Tell me someone's not fucking with this.

eat shit

The focus on the pizza place and not John podestas history of being accused is why normies fell for the fake news meme

Captcha : select all images with pizza LOL

>implying that sandwich doesn't make this all worth it

And then you have the CIA shills come in with this stupid dribble to distract. So fucking pathetic lol hahahahahha. They seriously are so inept they use shitty copypasta thinking they distract when it actually makes them more obvious. BTFO AGAIN hahahahahah

does that mean hannity is in on the deception?

This I'm not suspicious about. An user mentioned it's simply a fault in the video's interlacing.

It's hard to tell what the gubment is capable of, but surely this holography impersonation is too far-fetched... although we do need concrete evidence of Assange being alive...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck comet pizza. Let's talk about the guy who accused podesta in 2011 and died in 2012, before pizzagate was a thing

Let's talk about Hillary and her kill list. Stop letting the shills derail/slide threads

This isn't right vs left its good vs fucking evil

It's not the mods.

It's the direction all conspiracy theories take, now it's gone underground, from where it can't be removed until proven true.

Bump.

THIS

That's beyond my scope. I just know that as it was catching on fire here, it just as quickly stopped. I go to v o a t now.

bumping because of this image

They're in close proximity. If Bucks came with a basement, it makes sense to store tomato sauce at Bucks and ship it over to Comet.

What is the gif supposed to prove? Is wikileaks man glitching?

We are a bastion of free speech. My god, we are fucking Sup Forums. We fucking memed a candidate into the highest elected office in the land despite all the polls, the figures, the statistics, the lack of Trump campaign funding - all of it!

In a single night... God bless the night of November 8th... CTR was utterly. Eternally. BTFO'd.

We've done it before - we will do it again. No shills can bring down Sup Forums.

Praise Kek. To victory.

see Comet could be getting tomato sauce from Buck's Fishing.

i see some of these big titted girls on here or on webcams and i am like (as a guy who gets no pussy not even once) what is wrong with these sick people like why arent you fucking normal to be in a position like that and not going after 20 year old white pussy i just cant wrap my head around it

>2 different restaurants.
>BTFO

I come to these threads hoping for hard evidence but pic related is more evidence than the batshit tinfoil pants on head retarded shit you guys come up with

Yeah keep trying to expose the pizza place and not the pedos themselves

Like they haven't already stopped using that location to meet/do dirt

You fucking idiots

just trying to get the KEKS all back together again to finish of the GREAT MEME WAR. Remember /pol was the lead investigator for all this shit i still have faith we are the true KEKs and investigators of pizzagate. If anyone takes down the pedos /pol would before VOAT and anyone else.

Kek has blessed my post :,)

Here's a tweet from 2011 about the "fake news pizzagate"

Go to v o a t dot co slash v slash pizzagate slash top

Stop being stupid. I told you to go to the link.
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

The basement is under Buck's. Alefantis obviously considers the restaurants as one since the restaurants are only 2 doors away from each other. It's really weird he acted completely stupid about why people thought he had a basement.

>"Last year, Alefantis estimates, he bought 12 tons of Toigo tomatoes, which Stello turned into sauce and canned before trucking the jars to the basement at Buck's Fishing & Camping, Alefantis' other restaurant nearby."

Here's the sauce faggots:
philly.com/philly/food/restaurants/20130822_San_Marzanos_vs__juicy_local_heirlooms.html

This thread will problably be deleted.

>Praise Kek. To victory.

I know what Kek meant by this.

There's no way screams in a basement would be audible across the street, during rush-hour traffic. I'm not saying CPP isn't a front company for a brothel or whatever, but come on, this is shit-tier "evidence".

Also, why the fuck would someone videotape the front of CPP in 2007?

i see some of these big titted girls on here or on webcams and i am like (as a guy who gets no pussy not even once) what is wrong with these sick people like why arent you fucking normal to be in a position like that and not going after 20 year old white pussy i just cant wrap my head around it

CIA SHILLS INNCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pizzagate confirmed

BRACE FOR IMMMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

you wish man

He doesn't say he stores them at comet though. He even mentions bucks in the article too

your probably a jew i am going to make a new sign for people like you new identifier

MUH EYE DEFORMITY

If theres one thing that pizzagate has done for the world its discovering that a couple of middle aged lobbyists went to portugal and kidnapped sweet baby maddie. Thanks guys, your 'weaponized autism' really did wonders on that unsolved mystery. Hats off and all my upvotes gentlemen. You've saved so many babies tho

No i dont lol you guys are ruthless mutherfuckers not hesitant to kill anything in your path. Good thing 2nd amendment still reigns. Thank god CIA can be just as easily manipulated like the masses. Reptiles arent the only mutherfuckers who can shapeshift hehehehehehhehee :)

just joshin bruh contribute or GTFO this is KEK hour and you are not doin shit. Learn a lesson from Former FBI its easy to spot a CIA shill or any shill really normal people contribute not distract. THATS WHAT YOU DO MAYNE. BTFO AGAIN HAHAHAHAH

Goat hill pizza?
I thought shit was going down in Comet Ping Pong in DC.
Are you saying this pedophile ring is worldwide?

I got family in SF, there better not be a fucking pedo ring over there.

I think you're on to something...

your stupid as fuck i shouldnt even respond

It is so obvious that the democrats are a pedo ring. The fucking vatican was a pedo ring, you expect me to believe that the democrats aren't up to their eyeballs in this shit?

fuck outta here

> your stupid
> your

how did i distract?

Bad news senpai

thank you. i stg some of these people are doing it on purpose to mess with us.

>YOU CAN HEAR THEM SCREAMING AMPLIFY THAT SOUND MUTHERFUCKERSThey are in the fucking basement who has the balls to be the hero. Comet Pizza 5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/

Disinfo or preparation for another lone gunman false flag because Comet is NOW clean?

you're such a faggot

BRO save the pussy for later mayne when you talk about pussy on a pedo ring bust thread it makes us all think your a pedo whos talkn about child pussy WTF lol HAHAHAHHA
BTFO AGAIN HAHAHAHAHHA. desu /pol this guy sounds like a fuggin pedo arab. wouldn't be surprised prolly has a lil boy suckn his willy rn. FUCKN WHACK can't wait till trump and putin fuck up isis hahahah.

just spitballing here but there is a high probability that it's just a popular restaurant that is popular among the DC elite as a sort of low-key place, and those elite are upset that the business is getting fucked with for no good reason. i'm not saying that is or isn't true, but that the exact same responses would arise from it

they gotta keep the kids somewhere. my guess is it's not super easy to move them around and store them.

I got your back, ameribro.

Of fucking course it's a pizza restraunt. Why do Democrats love pizza so much?

it was supposed to be that its a computerized GIF of him and that he is dead, but production and photoshop fags have debunked it repeatedly

to be honest I was just rushing I doubt everyone on here uses perfect grammar

What do you mean by "low-key place?"

As in, they meet their to discuss top secret matters (unrelated to kiddy diddling)?

Aight starting new thread its been jacked by MM CIA shills and VPN laced leafs and PEDO arabs.

There's tunnels under the businesses in this part of the city. What were they called... was it dupont tunnels or something

faggot as well

not the type of mistake i usually make when "rushing" but whatever

it'd be an easy way to passively make the whole research movement seem moronic to casual passersby.

I can't spell for crap today. Grammar Nazis don't kill me please.