Are you man enough to settle down with a woman and have 5 or more white children?

Are you man enough to settle down with a woman and have 5 or more white children?

I'm not even white.

Mother won't even let me have friends over, let alone have five kids.

Globalists won't allow it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My waifu cannot conceive.

5 or more white children?
Sounds like you are uncultured and need to try different things.. you know i was just like you, brain dead until i found my african qween.

>tfw no gf

this
why do you think child care is so expensive? Working white people can't afford to have children while jobless shitskins crack on unimpeded

I'd rather go out and kill 5 black kids than raise 5 white kids of my own

:^)

Kill the broodmares, causes much more havoc in the long run!

Yeah. At least 3 for sure, but 5 would be fine.

My father did this shit. Turns out it isn't about if you are man enough to fuck her 5+ times, but if she has enough sanity to raise 5 children. Everyone these days only care about themselfs. At least my generation. It's okay to devorce now, and I say that's the biggest disease of America in the 21st century

Yeah but I'd be a terrible father

sure. I'm already raising my 5 wife's son but I can tell you buddy they are not white

Yeah, almost got sucked into a relationship with a woman and her 3 kids no lie I was blindly in love now that I think about it I was a fucking retard and wasted years of my life. I want a large family tho I'd never admit it, I'd make a great fucking dad and am great with kids even tho people think I'm awkward, kids do end up liking me, girls like watching me with kids idk why probs cuz I usually don't give a fuck about shit and come off as an asshole, the question is does she deserve my fucking Man Milk
> I've made a vow to never let my man milk touch the inside of any girls walls until I'm ready for kids
> they're mostly unworthy

Degeneracy is too fun. It's my calling.

willing, but not ready yet.
will happen soon enough

No.

>5
kind of need a fucking well paying job for that.

I would like too.