What's the best DNA test out there?

Are some more accurate and in-depth than others?

Is there anything around $99?

I think 23AndMe is like $220 in CAD, but that includes info about potential health issues as well... which would be interesting but I don't have the money for paying that much right now after buying myself a ton for Christmas.

MUH DICK.

23AndMe is a meme. Anything at that price level is incredibly incomplete and selling all your info to governments

23andme has background for 99$

Damn I knew the girl wanted attention. But the saliva on the lip, as hot as it is, is too much.

You've gone too far

I thought so, but I couldn't find that option whatsoever.

You gay. She hot af.

>spending your whole life thinking you were pure Scandinavian
>turns out back in 1890 João stuck his greasy brown dick inside your great-grandmammy who gave birth to pop pop 9 months later
BARBOSA'D

I've always wondered if they would do that. It has stopped me from doing one of these test in case I commit any crimes in my future.

Seems overpriced. It's actually $249 CAD for me.

I'm considering FamilyTree and then imputing some of the special info/codes into this other website that shows health reports for $5.

I have Syrian heritage and I'm scared of taking the test and learn I have Jew blood (My Syrian-Lebanese family live close to Israel)

Like they don't have your blood on record. Wake up dude.

My wife used 23andme and it's the biggest scam ever. She has an absurdly French family name that she can trace back 250+ years, she looks like a stereotypical French cutie, she's got super fair skin and French features, and that site said she is ZERO PERCENT French.

They clearly have some bullshit "we're all one people" agenda. I get that there was a lot of mixing among Europeans, but I find it pretty fucking unlikely that a family who looks French and has 3 centuries of verified French ancestry isn't actually French. And of course she got the obligatory 2% Asian, 2% African, 2% Jewish, just to reaffirm that white people don't really exist.

I wonder if China or some other Asian country offers a similar service without the leftist agenda.

Rate my 23&me results, I got them last night desu

Post a side profile pic of your nose.

this

doit fgt

>Mongrel colored eyes
>Dark eyebrows
>Colored hair
>"I am le Danish guys"

Did we ever get to see her whole gene makeup?

dont waste your money on DNA tests

get a good pair of calipers and measure your subrace

yeah shes mostly spanish

Lol your wifey's daddy got cucked

Do any Ausfags here know whether Ancestry AU is any better or not?

Mailman baby. I got 0% Jew and Asian senpai. Though more English/Irish and less German than expected

She deleted the video too kek.
She looked so disgusted and ashamed, but now her mom has some explaining to do.

What did he mean by this?

bump cos i wanna know about ancestry . com

10/10 :^)

Can we stop posting her fucking face all day?

This.
They only test a few polymorphisms.
If you are serious about finding out if you are part jew or part nigger get a full sequence for $1000 and use gene analysis software.

>2% Jewish
Uh oh, better get the gas

This is now a master-race feels thread.

>mfw burger-kun is mad some kike gave his great gandmother in law the dradle

Science is cucked as fuck.

Nice, a real mongolian

wait what happened? are you talking about lauren?

It's hot but undeniably degenerate.

A reminder that this board is being hijacked, shilled, etc., and that Google is a secret CIA funded program, and 23andme is definitely not what it appears to be. Stay the fuck away.

kek I want to know, too.

Its ok, many burgers feel this way when the results invalidate their 1/24 Cherokee heritage.

Never trust a fucking kraut

like where, desu?

Don't get the Ancestry DNA thing, I know that much.

My grandmother got it, mom wanted her to get it before she died...she's like 91 :( ....
The shit was so ridiculous like 30% of the results just said "20% regional trace ancestry, 10% blah blah trace ancestry" like wtf does that even mean?

Welcome Shekel-meister.

Usure'd anyone today?

Show this to any accounting firm and you'll instantly be granted the job.

>canadian flag

It's time to stop fishing for validation, Lauren.