If you don't support anarcho-capitalism, then you support me getting SHOT!

If you don't support anarcho-capitalism, then you support me getting SHOT!

Do you support me getting SHOT??

Because that's SICK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS MY SHOW

MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE

THIS IS MY SHOW, I DO WHAT I WANT ON MY SHOW

lol molyneux is such a joke

He's the greatest philosopher of our times, don't you know?

Hello molymeme how are you doing?

Name another, more influential philosopher of today.

Monsieur Molymeme must be range banned with the rest of Cucknadia

Did he blow a gasket? Link?

Yeah, 3 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

Anyone who is anti anarchocapitalism is anti freedom and deserves to be killed like slavers in the past were during slave rebellions

But in anarchocapitalism why couldn't i own slaves

>There is literally nothing wrong with jews, its just a coincidence with everything they just have iqs ok not really but its still simply a coincidence im totally not jewish btw but actually i am but thats not relevant because jews are fine please donate and fall in line for drumpf

Nice meme. I'm even going to say that's actually pretty close from an actual quote. But that still is not an argument.

Why not embellish your non-argument by drawing horns and putting an hellish background, while you're at it?

Thunderf00t's takedown of stefan is the most useful thing he's done on the internet. Feminists are meaningless. Stefan is a literal cultist and exposing this lunatic for what he is likely stopped the hypnotism from ensnaring more sheeple.

Why do you hate roads so much?

Austin Petersen

Stefan being an emotionally unstable cult leader is good reason to avoid him.

It might come as a surprise, but:
> You can be against state-funded roads without being against roads.
> You can be against state-funded schools without being against school.
> You can't have a government without taxation.
> You can't have taxation without implied or overt threats.
> Therefore, state-funded roads are paid with slave-labor, including mine.
> Therefore I have a pretty decent reason to hate roads.

Yeah, and Trump is racist, Homosexuals are mysoginists for not sleeping with women, and so on, and so forth...

false equivalency, not an argument

I can't prove a negative. Prove to me Molyneux is a cult leader. Or actually wrong. Until you do, I'll assume he's not.

It's pretty autistic actually. He completely ignores the context of the actual video clips such as "If I don't want to pay property taxes should I be SHOT?" then the VO states "Well sometimes people should be shot, it depends on what they're doing."

Yeah no shit, but Stefan states the hypothetical cause for the shooting. The video creator fails to understand basic concepts and takes exaggerations literally the entire way through.

Stefan is a great presenter but if you're somehow compelled to leave your family and join an online forum "cult" because some bald leaf on YT hinted at you doing so, you're no use to society anyways.

>I can't prove a negative
i didnt ask you to. you compared the ''trump is racist'' argument, which has no evidence to back it up, to stefan being a cult leader, which has piles of evidence to prove it. therefore its a false equivalency. some guy posted a video above, theres your proof. you can also just google ''stefan molyneux cult leader'' and youll have enough reading material for a whole week. i wont spoonfeed you everything, do your research

people can be gullible, but still be of use to society. thing is, stefan isnt only a presenter, he also interacts with his fans on his FDR forum, and he and his other apostles actively try to persuade people to leave their families. thats a cult.

Leave their families and what? Donate to FDR all day? Being persuaded to leave your family is only a cult tactic because the cult becomes your family. If your family is an internet forum, you just have an internet addiction.

Stefan is a bit of a broken man. He has a lot of resentment towards his own family which was clear when he was big on this DeFOO thing. I feel like he has gone the opposite direction lately though - just watch his Christmas video.

I really doubt Stefan haters are familiar with his recent videos. He is a lot more together lately.

> i didnt ask you to. you compared the ''trump is racist'' argument, which has no evidence to back it up, to stefan being a cult leader, which has piles of evidence to prove it
> freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715

Oh. I see. Because there is a load of bullshit written by other people without citations on publicly displayed videos, you don't need to back up anything? Here we go...

> The leader is an atheist and anarchist and instills a lot of fear in the listener about the government and other institutions. He has predicted imminent economic and political collapse.
Canada's debt and demographic winter are real.

> Molyneux preaches that bad parenting is the cause of all of societies' problems.
Actually close to the truth. Add in psychopaths / sociopaths to the mix, which parenting is also often the cause.

> Through verbal manipulation within the podcasts, as well as one-on-one conversations with listeners, he frames his listener's childhoods as prisons and the parents as manipulative, sadistic guards.
Maybe I'm ill-placed to comment on my parents choices, but the way I see my sister raise her daughter, I know there is stuff that will fuck her up.

> He claims to have the ultimate key to happiness. His solution is called a "defoo", which includes removing all friends and family who don't conform to the new worldview of mass parental corruption.
Self-determination is what he claims to lead to happiness. De-fooing only comes when one's entourage is unrepentant and unwilling to change, and even then only come as a suggestion.

So, I really want to believe you, but do you have am actual, in-context proof of it?

> and even then only come as a suggestion.
Not even that. More as a "If I was in your stead I would...", with a long introduction where he states he is not the listener and might not have all the information.

>If you don't support anarcho-capitalism, then you support me getting SHOT!
>Do you support me getting SHOT??
>Because that's SICK!

Well I mean if you don't support non-statism, ie ancap, then you unironically support SOMEBODY getting shot, right?

Because that's what a state does, when asking nicely isn't sufficient.

You get that, right?

Never saw any proof of his "cult".

I heard it's a rumour started by leftypol

What?! You're saying I don't have the freedom to shoot you?! That is a violation of the NAP!!

>Because that's what a state does, when asking nicely isn't sufficient.
No, you get put in prison. You don't get shot.

> You go to prison.
> No.
> Oh. Okay. Have a nice day.

im the last couple call in shows hes been getting a lot worse, refusing to consider an argument because oh no its not realistic right this moment or wahh its my show and you want to talk about your question how dare you next caller

and im a stefbot so

Someone here has no idea what the NAP is. Hint: It's not a short period of rest either.

he should take a rest

there's a moment where you get sick of arguing the same shit over and over

I used to listen to him, but like every e-celeb he got too full of himself, especially when he started talking about Trump.

Can you let me finish? CAN YOU LET ME FINISH? CAN YOU?
>talks for 15 mins straight
>guest talks 1 minute CAN YOU LET ME FINISH?

AHHHHHH!

I've never once heard him argue with Mike. Then again I only watch his recent YouTube stuff. Is it on his podcast?

Mike is his butt-boy and "researcher", not a guest for a debate.

DELETE THIS
THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

the way he framed it sounded like he was arguing with Mike

And if you refuse? This conversation wouldn't be necessary if you actually watched the video btw.

Yeah I was really surprised at how bad he came off in that. The caller was simply using Stef's own tactics against him and Stef couldn't handle it. I actually thought that kid wrecked him a couple times but somehow Stefan saw it as a victory since he rage quit at the end.

Kinda makes me uninterested in any further calls ins after realized Stefan will NEVER EVER concede any points.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

>being interested in call ins
>call ins = stef talking 90% of the time and interrupting his guests after they talk 1 minute
>not watching stef for the top-tier presentations only

He's a great presenter, and dissects issues pretty nicely. But his "debates" are cringey as fuck.

>SHOT??
your best shot at keeping that wheezy rust-bucket on the road is to take it to Stefo's garage!

STEFAN! STEFAN! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! Pls can I b on call in show pls pls I want to ask you about cheese subsidies and whether or not it would be moral to make yogurt with vaginal lactose

Kek you hate roads? What's wrong with a nice good ol' road?

>hating roads
libertarians confirmed for retarded

>all these anti-molyneux shills

lmao I bet you think spanking is okay because your mum did it to you because she's a pedophile

The only thing I've seen people attack is the cringe-inducing "call-ins". Nobody has an issue with the grade-A presentations though. Even the interviews are pretty good. But the call-ins or "debates" are awful.

>You think you're some kind of Jesus? That you can just come in here and criticize Trump? Are you perfect? Can you say you're never lied? SO THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING AFTER TRUMP IF HE DOES HIS HYPERBOLIC AUGMENTED TRUTHTELLING!?!?!?!?!?! *disconnects caller*

yeah debates are awful, wouldn't want to have the echo chamber challenged

What's wrong with spanking? Children should be disciplined.

I find it fucking hilarious when stefan posts on Sup Forums. His manner of speaking is so easily put into text that it may as well be his tripname. Either that or people actually watch his shit just to shitpost in his stead here.

Excuse me. EXCUSE ME. I'M talking here!

Not an argument
Hang yourself leaf

lolbertarians are pathetic btw

>>You think you're some kind of Jesus? That you can just come in here and criticize Trump? Are you perfect? Can you say you're never lied? SO THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING AFTER TRUMP IF HE DOES HIS HYPERBOLIC AUGMENTED TRUTHTELLING!?!?!?!?!?! *disconnects caller*

When?????

>yeah debates are awful, wouldn't want to have the echo chamber challenged

He has debates.

>yeah debates are awful, wouldn't want to have the echo chamber challenged
Nice strawman.
HIS debates are cringe-inducing and just bad. Not debates in general.

>He has debates.
Bringing low-energy spergs who are easily derailed and talking over them 90% of the video aren't debates.

you're retarded, taxation is coercitive theft legitimated by self-projected authority (delusion)

when something is coercitive is no joke, it's not a fake threat or fake intimidation, it actually forces you in case you resist, wtf do you think police force is about, do they invite bank robbers to stop voluntarly and comly with them happily? you're insane

you're so naive it's retarded

cognitive dissonance due to emotional dependency on wrong ideas can't be fixed with reasons, so you won't get fixed

>taxation is coercitive theft
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Hang on... Hang on! Still talking!

you must realice not everyone has the same family expiriences as you, don't project yourselves in other people

parents can be cancer to a child, keeping someone alive is not parenting, emotional manipulation, threats and phisical violence (redundancy) is still the daily life of a lot of kids/youngs

my grandpa was an alcoholic and beated my grandma and my father when he tried to protect her

cutting any connection with someone who is just making your life hell is the healthy thing to do, and even if you're not a victim, cutting any connection with people that are doing horrible/criminal things to other people is also justified, because of morality, if you decide to be close with someone horrible, you're backing up his inmoralities making yourself an horrible person too

all your judgements about molymemes are all about your OWN assumptions about him, which is extremely lame

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY

I know it's hard next to impossible to talk people out of joining cults and what not.

But please try to understand that you don't have to get all of your answers/entertainment from one man and try to listen to his ex-followers.

Just hear them out. Google and you'll find it.

>keeping someone alive is not parenting
That's a pretty egotistical thing to say. Your parents sacrifice a lot of money and time to feed and clothe your whining ass, and you act like that isn't sufficient. Even after being a leach for most of your life on them, you still complain. You're a narcissist.

wow lots of angry products of single mothers ITT

Take that back skippy, he is the Freddy Mercury of philosophy.

This thread violates the NAP.

Jayden Smith

It really isn't parenting. Orphan homes are the same, you are kept alive and treated like shit for your entire childhood. Beaten, verbally abused, made to feel like shit my entire life, always punished for retarded shit. It's all my childhood was. I don't have a single happy memory with or of my parents.
My father never even attempted to be one. All he did was beat my when I got too rowdy for my mother to handle me, which means when I cried too much and he heard enough. I still remember his sadistic smile every time he did it.
>a lot of time
Bullshit, my father never contributed with any money. He's the ugliest gold digger I've ever seen. If I've been a leech he's been an insidious fucking parasite.
> leech
This is the most retarded analogy ever. Kids don't ask to be born. It's the adults responsability to provide for them, it's not a moral quality to do so, it's normal, and not doing so is a free ride to prison.

What a shit thread full of Vargslime cocksuckers and letfypol scum

It would be nice if he had guests on his show that actually had different ideas than him so there could be some actual discussion going on. He only invites echo chambers.

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a spoiled brat if you didn't want to be disciplined.

Alex Jones and stefan molyneux are so based! I get all of my information from them.

Didn't realise I was speaking to a leaf.

was Putin /fa/ all along?

I feel that since he has surrounded himself with those kind of people, that he would struggle to find those with a reasonable alternate view.

I've listened to his entire discussion with that one guy who sounded like a cringy faggot and who sighed like some fucking cunt off his trust fund medication that was sitting next to his purple hair dye, I felt phisical disgust everytime he used words he clearly did not understand, like the functioning retard he was, and then tried to make a point without taking into account all variables involved and the runaway effect of immigration and illegal vote, I'm glad Molymarine was nice enough to be able to listen to this turbocuck, fuck that cringy flaming faggot

He will be just as much of a suave bro with Trump as he was with Georgy, life will be back to normal

the egoistic thing to do is to have children and not take any responsability of the human being you've created further than keeping it alive (and not even really healthy), it is lame as fuck

to become a great parent one must first realice all the mistakes and nenligences of his own expirience as a child, and this hurts because it stops you from idolizing your parents that were far from perfect

and being critical doesn't mean to be hostile towards them, because you can still be grateful of their right guesses and their good intentions, but when there are serious bussiness you can't just be grateful, mistakes are one thing, but inmoralities are a whole different level and these can't just be ignored nor forgiven

an immorality against a child is totally despicable, because kids are completly helpless

Shit nigger, I hope your life is better now.

Zizek

Then we live in truly bad times.

All it does it make me take his arguments with a grain of salt. I'd like to see both sides and see how a debate goes. I imagine most debates wouldn't end with one conceding but with 2 people presenting their ideas I could judge which one is more reasonable.

I mean debating with known people or at least intellectual people, not just random callers in his podcast who are unprepared and unknowledgable

Life without love is not worth living.

1. S. M. is an angry product of a single mom.

2. S. M. hates his mother with a shaking intensity, you can see it surface if you watch enough of his videos.

Instead of just accusing someone of being a cultist, maybe be a little more reasonable and just accept that the vast majority of people who listen to Stefan listen to him because he has good advice and sound arguments. You aren't actually refuting his arguments, just calling his "followers" sheep. How any cult can exist over the internet beats me. If anything, Sup Forums is the closest thing to an internet cult judging by the amount of time people spend on here and how much shit gets reposted.

You know we do

Who is going to make sure contracts are enforced and who is going to be responsible for seeing that justice is served?

>get rid of government
>everyone will magically become non aggressive towards each other

>takedown
>let me take some things out of context that sound culty and insane to normies

Stefan's mother is a literal piece of shit. She should be thankful he didn't kill her.

He's gone mad with arguments.

Molymeme loses serious credit for associating with the turn-frogs-gay filter salesman.

True. Just listen to the people he has on about climate change.

It's not exactly voluntary. Being objective.

what did she do according to stefan?

I support you getting shot, what now?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00

She physically and emotionally tormented him. Common with single mothers.

Beat him, when he was going to school and trying to work on school work constantly bother him about mundane minutiae and if he tried to say, "Mom I've got work to do," have a nervous break down. Can't remember some since it's been a long time since he's talked about it.