Brit/pol/ - Jacob Rees-Bogg Edition

The phone call that saved Europe

>

>

>

>Sharia May's New Year Message - Hapless PM quotes Jo Cox as she vows to fight for Remainers in Europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/31/theresa-may-new-year-message-brexit

>Comrade Corbyn's New Year Message - Hapless Leader of the Opposition says that getting an EU deal where only the bankers and bonuses benefit isn't good enough
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-he-understands-brexiteers-concerns-a7501616.html

>Tim Farron's New Year Message - Milkman says that 2016 was the 'Year of the Unexpected'
libdemvoice.org/tim-farrons-new-year-message-dont-shrug-your-shoulders-get-involved-52852.html

>Nuttall's New Year Message - "2017 could be even bigger"
ukip.org/new_year_message_from_ukip_leader_paul_nuttall_mep

>Russian hackers have fingers in Tory pie, claims May - PM vows to crack down on party funding by pro-Putin oligarchs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079140/PM-s-war-oligarchs-cosied-Cameron-Theresa-vows-ban-links-Vladimir-Putin-Tory-fundraising-events.html

>"The Conservatives are taking the piss out of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Terminal decline and the madness that follows - UKIP hosts Spanish New Year party with Lembit Öpik
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/ol-ukip-host-spanish-themed-12391575

>The Queen is STILL deeply unwell. Be ready
reuters.com/article/us-britain-royals-queen-idUSKBN14L0WN

>The absolute STATE of post-Christian Britain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/homage-to-barcelona.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332670/American-WWII-GIs-dangerous-sex-crazed-rapists-French-feared-Germans-explosive-book-claims.html
phrases.org.uk/meanings/oversexed-overpaid-and-over-here.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/oversexed-and-over-here-1616823.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4oNG65KxpbE
youtube.com/watch?v=lamYp2WsJVA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80877026/#q80877255
youtube.com/watch?v=FDyZ8trge2E
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-kingdom/itv-1-live-stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck wagies

With the plush cushions of the Eurostar (as so often, delayed) under my bum, (Author's note. I have had complaints about my use of the word 'bum' here. It is, as I hoped readers would recognise, a deliberate and conscious reference to and quotation from Orwell's own work.)

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/homage-to-barcelona.html

Hitchens' blog readers literally sperged out at him for saying "bum"

You think we're bad HERE

honest question for yall

why are you so antagonistic towards us americans who are pro-english? is it just banter?

i know you'll claim >muh heritage, but if i am of english descent, that means our ancestors were neighbors. is that something to just toss away? or are we doomed to be separate from you because we decided to rebel in 1776?

Hey bongs who would you choose for PM right now. I never hear of any based prime minister candidates. The only thing that can even come close is mep farage.

>zero hours
>hours work if you turn up in 20 minutes

I know these feels REEEEEEEEEEEE
Its better than JSA and their constant annoying letters tbqfh (just barely)

At least you know you're a cunt

>

you fuckin brits are mean to each other

It's just banter, fatty.

Mostly banter, yes, but particularly in brit/pol/ threads it is genuine animosity. You have a crude understanding of your own politics and an even more infantile approach to ours, some of you seem to think that Farage has a chance of being prime minister, some of you seem to think that Corbyn has a chance of being prime minister, some of you even think that Theresa May is "based", but Farage is never going to be PM, neither will Corbyn and if you believe in judging people by their actions, rather than their words, then it is not possible to have a small c conservative outlook and also have a kind view of Theresa May, who as home secretary oversaw massive increase in immigration that even New Labour in their earliest form could not have imagined - further more as prime minister she has over seen the largest influx ever, over 300k people.

We don't mind you being here, just don't communicate entirely through image macros and memes

even

>Be a catty third-wave feminist
>Ask your male friend to parallel park your car for you

Could not fuckin make this up lads

tits or gtfo

You come off as a paedophile does to his victim

You're a world power who usurped our position in the 1900s with some franky fucking shocking tactics that proved you were absolutely no friend of ours, including but not limited to;

>Forcing us to scrap a lot of our Navy after WWI to 'appease Germany' (turns out later you just wanted us weakened)

>Loans at massive interest during WWII because you knew we needed them, with the express goal of killing our empire

>Cucked our men en masse and caused divorce rates to absolutely spike, forever tarnishing the sanctity of marriage in the eyes of millions of Brits

>Suez

>Fucking us over over the Falklands and TO THIS DAY still calling it "Las Malvinas"

>Pressured muh based Thatcher into letting you build air bases in our country to attack Libya

>YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THE FUCKING IRA AND BILL CLINTON GAVE THEM VALIDITY BY HOLDING TALKS AND MEETINGS WITH THEM

>And last but not least most recently your creepy "Special Relationship" meme where you just drag us into kike wars as your lapdog

America and Britain have never

NEVER

been allies. Thatcher and Reagan, Blair and Bush were mates, but that's fucking it

Nah lad. I was merely a witness.

stop making this thread

This guy.

>YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THE FUCKING IRA

Also this.

Imagine if after 11/9 we hosted fund raising parties in 10 Downing Street for Al Qaeda

yeah we where busy doing that with saudi arabia, cut out of the fun like always hahah

who is this guy?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We can only hope they're benevolent beings.

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

You're usually a faggot but everything in this post is correct. We even threatened you when you tried to regain your sovereignty this year

Oh yes, that too

>HOW DARE DRUMPFZFZFFFFPHHH PHONE TAIWAN
>No problem with Obama literally telling other countries how to vote

The utter state of it all

r moggy.

Haa! well memed, Upside down Bogdanoffs nice touch.

Don't forget en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airey_Neave
>Another person who did not accept the generally accepted version of events was Enoch Powell, the Ulster Unionist MP. Powell claimed in an interview with The Guardian on 9 January 1984 that the Americans had killed Neave, along with Lord Mountbatten and Robert Bradford MP. He claimed the evidence came from a member of the Royal Ulster Constabulary with whom he had a conversation.

ok, but who are they?

Da Vincis of the modern age

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

good lad
i understand yall want a thread to yourselves on an american dominated estonian needle knitting forum, but i feel like we shouldn't be harassed if we come into britpol with good intentions. i haven't really been attacked, besides one or two guys, but my point stands

i'll admit tripfag that britpol has opened my eyes a bit to the nature of our "special relationship". before i assumed that we have always been pros after 1812, due to our shared heritage and culture, but i forget sometimes that were both sovereign nations with sometimes conflicting interests.

i'm of the opinion that our interests for the most part lie together instead of apart, whereas you seem to believe that we are generally antagonistic towards the UK. I disagree with your belief but i've learned from britpol some of the anti-american grievances that are probably prevalent through the UK.

The 21st century is shit

sorry, not pros, i meant bros****. typo.

i still dont know who they are m8

>some of the anti-american grievances that are probably prevalent through the UK.
No no no

Most people have no idea of any of this

They just dislike you because our liberal media (as well as Europe's) portrays you as a dumb, thuggish, backwards conservative country. They have no idea of their own history, they just dislike you because they're good goyim who are told to do so because your very (comparatively) conservative country makes a good punching bag

how does that mesh with your previous anti-american post? this post seems to suggest that englishmen don't actually dislike america despite the grievances you listed previously

or are you suggesting that the true english redpill is that americans are anti-UK, and only true brit/pol/sters would understand this?

What I'm saying is that while posters here dislike you for real, palpable reasons to do with your usurping of our empire, most people dislike America because they just believe the usual old tired stereotypes about your country; rude, annoying, gun-crazy, backward hicks who believe in creationism etc, it's all media-fed

I'm a little tired so apologies if it seems vague but I'll keep going back to the drawing board if I fail to make a point

Through a combination of education and culture Britain has been cleansed of swathes of it's own history.

Knowing the war of the roses won't make those city-market exchange figures look better, so it's not covered in any depth.

What history is covered doesn't focus on any sort of historiography. WW2 in this country is understood through the trite lens of "fighting fascism" instead of the semi-pragmatic lens of fighting germans. say nothing of the fact we were on reasonable terms with fascist spain or argentina until the war.

while YKTD has a point about the media-fed anti-americanism there's also the undercurrent predating that where we do feel americans are more low-brow. (unfortunately we've not yet caught on entirely to the fact that we've imported that little number ourselves.)

American cultural imperialism is as insidious as any Jewish cabal, but most brits don't recognize the problem and solving it without returning to world-power status again is next to impossible.

I digress, but you'll forgive me given I've been up all night.

you weren't vague, i understand what you're saying. it just seems unfair, in my opinion, but as i said previously, my opinion of the "special relationship" might be misguided, as is the case for most americans

i mean i'm currently flying a union jack and hertfordshire flag in my room. i love england and the UK, as i feel most americans would agree with. but we tend to look at the relationship as one of mutually beneficial, which i guess is understandable considering we have the upper hand on the world stage. it's hard for us to look at political situations from the other side, particularly from a nation who is "lesser" (not that I think yall are, but geopolitically, that is the case)

i don't think there's any animosity coming from us americans, but we tend to get attacked by yall on this board, which is why I asked my original question

i've talked with an englishman on some thread in the past week or two about your education system, and how you generally brush over the entire british empire period of your history. seems backwards to me to ignore such an integral part of your people's history. i know war of the roses was far before the empire, but it seems i understand your point, forgive me if i'm wrong.

i don't really agree with your point that there's some sort of american cultural imperialism, because if you take a step back, the domination of world culture is a solely anglo-american affair. i mean yes hollywood is the dominant movie force, but english movies are also prevalent. in terms of modern music we are 50/50, i'd say. i don't think that the american cultural dominance over britain is as strong as you'd think.

The question is... WHAT are they?

It's sad reading posts like these because you just don't understand how fucked we are

Our education system is utter trash. In my school, do you know what we learned in history? The establishing of the welfare state (because bennies are all that matter), segregation in the USA (Yes, the USA) and the Holocaust.

You should get "The Abolition of Britain" to get a starting insight into how badly we've fucked up this country, I can't even find the words right now

Where can I buy a Boggymask like this guy wears?

oh no, no this shit again, just tell me WHO they are and THEN we can discuss WHAT they are

Because you're a member of a competing country and the world isn't a Hetalia episode.

Shouldn't have scrapped Colonial Scrip. Sauce on the cuck divorce thing?

it's just hard to me to understand, considering i wasn't raised in england, why it would be taught so poorly

i mean our education as well is certainly cucked. i'm a texan, and we are force fed pro-northern propaganda concerning the civil war

but at the same time, we learn everything about our history, the good, the bad, the ugly. i know we have less of it than england, but it's just baffling to me to hear that so much of your history is just glossed over

the mods keep removing bogdanoff threads.
I'm sorry lads, the problem goes further than the dimensions of space, they're on this very board itself.
Not only are the BIDF
HERE
But they have also infiltrated the mods through the bogdabots.
It's a very dark day lads, dark days.

they cannot be discussed, only admired.

A video is worth a billion words

Were these the best uniforms?

Whats with the fucking faces

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332670/American-WWII-GIs-dangerous-sex-crazed-rapists-French-feared-Germans-explosive-book-claims.html

phrases.org.uk/meanings/oversexed-overpaid-and-over-here.html

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/oversexed-and-over-here-1616823.html

I think there are divorce rates in one of Peter Hitchens' books, most likely The Abolition of Britain
one here too

See it - The first spike is caused by WWII, the second by the introduction of no-fault divorce

GROSS
please stop now

those are masks right?

such a powerful video but i still dont know who they are

And let's bear in mind that that's just ~60,000 DIVORCES, not counting the total number of fucking going on. Divorce was still something extremely serious and lengthy to do in those days, think about how many were never found out about, or how many husbands just had to put up with it for the sake of the family etc

>some of you even think that Theresa May is "based"
>implying britpol didn't think this for a while too

>ywn board the troop ship with your mates to go and put down a revolt in a far off part of the Empire

youtube.com/watch?v=4oNG65KxpbE

In our defence (not that it matters to me since I hated her from the very beginning and that's on record) it's the consensus now that she's shit whereas I still see Yanks saying stuff on wider Sup Forums all the time like "Since the Brits uncucked themselves..."

>British bully not so tough after getting molested by America

i'm watching the band of brothers d-day episode currently. gettin similar feels

youtube.com/watch?v=lamYp2WsJVA

And another thing - This will only get worse under Trump. His pressuring of the UK government to make Farage an ambassador was embarassing, and no doubt that if the EU Referendum had happened under him he'd have made public statements in favour of Leave

>making a one off tweet that was probably a joke is "pressuring"

>Not celebrating Brexit
>Not spamming brit/pol/ 24/7 with demoralization
Why do we do this..Right YKTD

Kikes will be gassed you can't stop it

>I still see Yanks saying stuff on wider Sup Forums all the time like "Since the Brits uncucked themselves..."

How does this correlate to supporting Theresa May? People are just happy you voted for Brexit, they're obviously not going to be performing an in depth analysis of a foreign countries political situation

Also take a gander at those numbers

>Brit/pol/ thread.

>Vast majority of posts are from YTKD.

Get a job and stop with the "Muh blackpill" posts to make yourself feel better, you pathetic cunt.

>making a one off comment about the back of the queue that was probably a joke is "pressuring"
It's not okay when you do it

I often see things like "They even have a new Prime Minister who's just like Margaret Thatcher (Based PM, like Reagan)" and so on, not just Brexit

Not to mention your Boris-worship

Poor child still stuck on Stage 3

praying for you hun x

britpol wanted Leadsom, literally no one on here wanted May.

Bullshit revisionism and you know it
Leadsom may have been preferred by a slim majority but once May was in you went mental for it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80877026/#q80877255
"Redpill me on the government May is setting up"

>Brexit is going to happen. She appointed the right people.

>Swinging further to the right wing. Labour absolutely BTFO

>Sup Forums dream cabinet is literally being formed.

>Pretty good for Brexit. Got very strong and respected eurosceptic MPs as ministers for Leaving EU and International Trade

>It's.......pretty damn solid. Very solid I'd say.

>It's a good government actually, I expected some shitfest but no, Theresa has actually delivered so far a decent set up, the full cabinet isn't out yet but so far it's really fucking good.

>I wanted to hate her. That cabinet tho.

Brit/pol/ wanted Leadsom because she was leave and had tits, literraly no other reasons.

Then May said "something something grammar schools" and Brit/pol/ went full
>BASED MAY
>1000 YEAR TORY REICH

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80861095/

And here was the thread where she made her first speech as Prime Minister and the penny dropped;

youtube.com/watch?v=FDyZ8trge2E

An early look at the Ellipsis Nonce being a May shill

Optimism

What the fuck did you want? She turned out to be shit.

>and the penny dropped;

Get your chronology in order faggot

Leadsom vs May
>BASED LEADSOM
>MAY IS REMAIN

Leadsom drops out
>BREXIT ISN'T HAPPENING
>UNELECTED PM!

Mays SJW speech when apointed PM
>BREXIT ISNT HAPPENING
>WERE GOING TO BE ENRICHED

May metions grammar schools
>MUMMY MAY

May trys to delay Brexit by challanged the High Court of Parliamentary Sovereignty
>BASED MUMMY MAY
>REMOVE MY ELECTORATE POWERS FOR A QUICK BREXIT MUMMY

May further delays brexit by taking the HC to the Supreme Court
>MUMMY YOU ARE SO BASED BY TRYING TO DESTROY THE UK CONSTITUTION

YKTD spams the board with anti-May bingo cards
>TORY CÜCKSERVITIVES BTFO

tl;dr: brit/pol/ is retarded children who consume any majority opinion they hear here as their own.

It's a forced meme.
They're a couple of frog celebrities who tried to stay young with shitty plastic surgery.

Well I stand corrected, but the way I remember it there was never a moment of complete support for May.
I seem remember a lot of people saying she was just preaching to the choir and that we should wait to see if she follows through.

I personally believed that a Pro-Leave Labour would have been for the best but that option was never on the table.

bog bros r a forced meme

I should have been clearer when I said the penny dropped; doubts were sown for the first time in peoples' minds that maybe she wasn't le based patriot women

And your timeline on those first two is messed too, it was a good 55-45 or so between the two
Leadsom was always seen as the memey Corbynesque candidate

She wasn't le based patriot woman until she was PM, everyone didn't like her initially because she was remain.

She entered Brit/pol/s sphere of awareness in a negative view.

Did you get here 2 weeks ago or something?

yeah i know, but who are they?

Now you know that's not true

There were always mutterings about her being secretly based because of the anti-immigration comments she'd make as Home Secretary, the consensus was generally that she was trying to be based but that Cameron wouldn't let her be

The fact that she "reluctantly" backed Remain (There's still no actual evidence of this) was also used as fuel by Mayflies to back up their secretly based theory

Her original speech was followed immediately by appointing Boris, David Davis and Liam Fox, which drowned out the original worries completely

>Brit/pol/ actually shilling for Theresa "Sharia has its benefits" May.
wew lad
I'll come back when the normies are away.

The general consensus was always negative up until a few weeks after she was sworn in.

The speech was not the first few seeds of doubt when she rode in on a fucking tidal wave of doubt to begin with, the pro may wave came in after her first speech as PM.

>TICK
>TOCK

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-kingdom/itv-1-live-stream

>Tfw anons bad mouth Mummy May

Anons help me
I don't want to be around people
kill me

>Animeposter

That is my job. I post anime.

The thing I'll always hate about this "Special relationship" is that even after they won the rebellion, we immediately tried to just foster some good willed diplomacy between nations and it was just thrown right back at us over the years