How is argentina SO WHITE? pic related

How is argentina SO WHITE? pic related

Stop joking argiebro, we know you have a white minority living there, just like us.

i lived in ur country man my school had 2000 students. ALL white. crazy

would breed all 3 qt mestizas

I'm just here to look at these pregnant whores.

Maradona seed too stronk.

white decline here got exponential after maradona started busting nuts all over the place

>disgusting brown skin
>pitch black hair
>Spanish rape baby face
>white
You best be trolling, nigger

i thought the sarcasm was obvious

LOL (you) think that's white? LOLOLOLOL
PRETTY FUCKING FAR FROM WHITE DESU.

>american education

people with autism cant identify sarcasm

qt

why do the whites in south american countries run everything?

how can anyone think anyone would actually think that's white? i was being sarcastic user

There are no white people in Argenti-

Pass the coke my man.

where i live we just call them dumbfucks

They're reserved for BBC. Only BBC should copulate with those qts.

They look like little girls. Why are they already preggers?

argentina went downhill when non-whites started running shit (aka peronist party) and to this day non whites run politics here therefore the poverty hunger drug trafficking corruption ignorance etc

just as in the us, here the browns reproduce plenty and very fast. and theyre all on welfare

that picture is from geermany

i know because of the 1 muslim with a burkah

you get that shit out of here,
qt mestizas belong to mestizos

Would Fug the middle one

How it works in Brazil:
Poor = Brown
Middle Class = Brown or White
Upper Class = White

what about neymar? hes upper class

>n-no! You have it all wrong user. I was be sarcastic. I swears!
"""""""Sarcastic""""""""

Of course there are rich browns. But like the niggers from USA, they're mostly the celebrities.

u got me user. dont ruin my illusion of being white though plz

yea i know i was joking

60%

Would.

Hola Adolfo, como estas?

Nothing wrong with breeding at the age nature intended. Upper class women who wait until they're 30+ to pop out one autist, sullying their good genes, are a problem.

it is wrong if you cant feed your children and leech off the state (aka the 30yo women who struggle to pay their taxes so the 14yo preggos can keep reproducing and getting free everything for their children) and then on top of that their children go on to be anything but productive to society because their mothers werent ready to raise a human being and their dads just bailed

awesome pic. do you like merkel user?

>tfw you're the whittest guy in the refugee boat
He did!

ONLY BROWNS, EVERYWHERE

I applaud your taste, but it looks like we're both disappointed

Honorary white

me on left

DONDE CARAJO CONSIGO UN 25? AHHHHH ME VUELVO LOCO

>de forma no-ironica quiere comprarse el judio enpistolado

buen goy

Tengo unas florcitas aca que no sabés papá.

>he can't grow his own weed and be self-sufficient
>he depends on buying paraguayan brickweed that will literally perforate your lungs

ay elemao

NO FOR THE FUCKING 10 BILLONTH FUCKING TIME

its a joke user

Whiter than you, Jamal.

un 25 es un arma

Kill yourself

es lo que mas rinde imo
give
trate de cultivar, llegue a tener 26 plantas... al llegar a los 40 cm se me secaron TODAS al mismo tiempo...igual mejor, el olor se sentia desde el primer piso

>pensaba que hablaba de un arma
no salis mucho no?

is this a picture of the average malaysian?

>no te drogas, por lo tanto no salis mucho
degenerate retard

also no, no salgo mucho, y vos tampoco, pelotudo, son las 4 de la mañan un 3 de enero y estas en for chan

Why can't I be allowed to breed them?

With my Nordic seed their offspring would be a bunch of good looking white people.

yes you can, actually

>saber habla de calle equivale a drogarse
top kek

deja de reflejar papu, estoy cringeando de lo lindo

white + brown = brown user

You know it's not... Malaysians come in 3 flavors.

drogado, lo admitiste 2 posts mas arriba

>cringeando
dios

How do I go about doing it?
I'll turn them into mediterranean look-alikes atleast

I'll save your country, one ejaculate at a time

>come here
>turn on tinder
>bang

Argies, is it true Dross Rotzank holds the darkest secrets of the deep web and that he is, nowadays, more revered in Argentina than Evita herself?

a bue, se ve que sos medio pelotudo para no decir completo.
nunca se nego que no fumara, sos pelotudo?
aprende a compreder lo que lees asi no quedas como un retrasado la proxima campeon

yes, he even made a bideo about pizzagate

>no soy drogadicto
>solamente me drogo

come here go to a browny club or bar and ull get mad hoes on ur dick

Bit whiter and they could be english.

>no soy drogadicto
>solamente me drogo
a quien estas citando? claramente a mi no
kek.
tomatelas neet de cuarta anda a ver anime

>Dross Rotzank
who is that dude never heard of him

>consume drogas
>dice que no es drogadicto
problemas mentales

I wonder how much will it take before the multiculturalism and tolerance garbage comes to Central/Latin/South America. I'm surprised that we can talk about pizza gate, racism, nazism, etc. without the media having an uproar about it, at least not like in the US.

>I wonder how much will it take before the multiculturalism and tolerance garbage comes to Central/Latin/South America

u serious bro?

protip: we are the multiculturalism

donde dije que no consumo? no viste que mi 1er post en este thread fue "donde consigo un 25"? sso retrasado o estas aprendiendo a trolear? pregunta honesta

ES UN BORRACHO!! AL FIN TIENE LO QUE SE MERECE!!

imported germans en masse under project paperclip, sort of a milk drop in the soup problem

>talks about argentina
>pic not related
>kek

Why the fuck is there a hairy ass on the baby's face?

This video should have Nelson vs Kongo

Why will this thread get 300 replies? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots.
sage

wut

TFW you try to avoid eye contact with latinas to avoid getting them pregnant

>strong Canuck seed

That .webm hurts

"oh look at her, she is proud of her country"

write in english you fucking idiots or go back to taringa

Neymar looks like an amazonian native mixed with nig and european. He looks really really mixed.

Those girls are not Argentinian. No way

He looks like what most people from favelas look like in this country. A very bad mix.

The only mix he is missing is Japanese, but many of those are going back to Japan. Others than that I expect my country to be alot like yours. Niggers and Mestizos being the majority with a significant white minority. How do you deal with it my huehue friend?

I don't really see much nog in him if any. Favela rats usually and clearly have nog genetics. Truth be told, he does look like he came from the Favela and this guy would probably win Favela Rat Beauty contests were he not an overrated international athlete because of his apparent lack of nog physical characteristics.

This pic confused me for a second.

By staying in the South. There aren't so many shitskins here as there are in the rest of the country. I live in a pretty comfy small city. No favelas.

Whites in the USA will never cease to exist: yeah, you guys will be minorities, but it'll be like here. The white minority at the top commanding the brown majority at the bottom.

Prepare for a lot of violence in the big cities though.

Neymar may look "good" because the guy is a rich metro-sexual motherfucker. He does a lot of ads here for men products. But if you see his family, and look at videos when he was young, you'll see the favelaboy soul.

I remember seeing him talk and things like that during the last world cup. You're absolutely right - he is a favelaboy through and through.

Well my friend it's too good to be true. We will be more alike with time. White's no matter where they are will always be at the top even if we do become a minority. I'm curious does your country have SJW's like do whites go out of their way to feel bad for favela monkeys? Kinda like white guilt liberals here?

Gee what An amazing coincidence