23andme Thread: Im a fucking mongrel edition

JUST

FUCK

MY

HERITAGE

UP

>this is America's future

hi elliot, how's hell?

How does that even happen? You have ancestry from nearly every continent.

Fuck off back to Mexico, Paco

your'e descended from a line of race betraying sluts

>how does that even happen

you will soon know, my leaf friend

>0.3% unassigned

>falling for the ancestry jew
Have fun when the globalist kikes steal your genetic information to create a clone farm where all of your clones are harvested for their organs like in that ScarJo movie to be sold to the Rockefeller family in exchange for ultraviolet lamps which will then be sold to the lizard people because the Rockefellers own 90% of the UV lamp business (look it up) and then the lizards fund more wars in Syria so that can gain access to Assad's gold mines. How do you feel knowing that all those clones are suffering because of you? You monster

>take this jewish dna test goys

Mine is on the left and my wife's is on the right.

It's the sub-saharan that really ruins it. Are you literally Tiger Woods btw?

Jesus Christ dude.

How am I?

Probably not because I don't expect to be in Canada much longer.

Literally thought the same thing

Thank you based Tiger

>0.8

this

I'm curious what you look like

Thread looking good so far.

>inb4 Jew

So what did you expect? You're only half white, so, you knew were obviously a mix of something.

>sub saharan african

kys

>believing DNA tests in this anti-white climate
the commercials for one of the services literally have people who give a speech about how they were taught one culture and gave it up once they took the test
they're getting you ready to fully dump your past in favor of a few numbers that you are placing trust in
if they can stage a poll for shillary they can stage your ancestry

He's probably Mexican

literary me holy shit
are you from central america?
your parents from central america?

I'm satisfied with my results.

Just sent mine in a week ago, how long after sending it in should it take to get the full report?

WE

takes 4 to 5 weeks

one drop rule niggers

This was me as a kid if it helps any.

American Jew on birthright, r8 me

God damn. I'll make a new thread when I finally get it.

I'm blonde and green eyed, but I have a suspicion that I've got some Native American in me, since I don't grow a lot of hair/have brown nipples.

you tempted to mix it up with the goyim?

Through blood?

are the girls hot

I don't consider myself white anyways so it's pointless in my case.

Thinking about taking one of these tests,are there any differences between this one and ancestry for example? And how legit are they actually

wish I could tell you
I just went with the cheapest one

Where are you going?

>.03% trash

lol you're literally no better than him

Portugal hopefully.

Hmm... Greener there than I expected for some reason. Good luck.

23 and me or ancestry.com?

Thanks, you too.

Ancestry has a lot more to offer than 23andme.

You'd be giving Google your genetic info if you go with 23 too. Creepy.

>canadian
>100% blacked

checks out

Tfw missed out on their black Friday deal 69$ instead of 99$ because I told someone i wanted it but they didn't get it for me.

lol you're 100% blacked too

WE WUZ KHANS N SHIET

Yep, feels good.

How the fuck is that even possible?

at least you aren't a kike

inbreeding

lol wtf

what do you look like?

someone's ancestor was raped by ghengis khan

>Polynesia is put in the same ethnoregion as aboriginals
What the fuck mang?

> 0% Ashkenazi

>5.3% unassigned
Martians GTFO

Nice genes; too bad you'are a fucking leaf

>97% Ashkenazi
One drop rule, goy.

>Have fun when the globalist kikes steal your genetic information to create a clone farm where all of your clones are harvested for their organs like in that ScarJo movie to be sold to the Rockefeller family in exchange for ultraviolet lamps which will then be sold to the lizard people because the Rockefellers own 90% of the UV lamp business (look it up) and then the lizards fund more wars in Syria so that can gain access to Assad's gold mines. How do you feel knowing that all those clones are suffering because of you? You monster
Worth it

Yuck. I'm a 34 year old virgin and I feel bad for you.
Are you going to try to become a lieutenant in the antichrists army of 'mixed men' the 'one human race' who will destroy all cultures for hid global empire?

That is actually disgusting

lel

23andme is owned by a Jew. Don't give your DNA to kikes ffs

REMINDER TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITS TO 23ANDME

PERSONAL STORY TIME
>go to 23andme
>submit
>gets back
>1.0% sub Saharan
>like an autist I get tested again
>resubmit under different name
>100% European

THEY ADD THE NIGGER DNA BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHITEY LIKE US WANT THE 100%

>tfw 100% antarctic

Paranoid much

He is humanities 'final form'. If I rolled his character at birth I would just run with it and embrace marxism, globalism, promote race-mixing propaganda, try to race-mix a white woman and poison her bloodline ect...

I accidently filled mine up with jizz

What're they going to do with it?

I got 100% Unassigned. What a waste of humanoid money, I could've done human things with that money, right fellow humans?

>almost 10% nigger

I'd kill myself

It allows them to track you everywhere you go, and give them an idea of what you were doing when you went there, and it's all admissible in court.

Never change.

It's not even a meme

Yes my human friends. Can you remind Me of your Alien invasion movie script If you know what i mean

Not bad, Connor.

>track you everywhere you go
How?
>what you were doing when you went there
Literally how?

"Don't blow our cover" - Alien one says to the naïve Alien two who is not acting naturally in the presence of the humanoids. That's on page 255 of the script...

>THEY ADD THE NIGGER DNA BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHITEY LIKE US WANT THE 100%
They are Jews so it's not hard to believe.

what's it like being descended from Khazar converts that had little to nothing to do with the original Judeans?

Why is east asian & native american the same category

It's a meme, the y-dna attributed to him was spread long before he was alive

Exactly the same way the police does exactly the same thing.

You shed DNA all the time, usually on to things you were using. Most of the time it could still be anyone - but if you're on file...

Can't say for sure, but the last thing I would do is trust a kike who was married to (((Sergey Brin))) of Google.

Most likely sell the DNA/info to the highest bidder.

And you know, ruin your racial pride c|:^)

I have a great grandmother who was 100% full blooded Cherokee and I had a Jewish grandfather.

But most of my ancestry is Aryan, so I identify as white. If you're American you're a mutt to some degree.

Because they are very closely related to each other.

>muh Khazars
Why do genetic tests show Ashkenazis to be closely related to Palestinians then?

>Mfw 20% taco nigger.

Same phenotype

You sir, are one of the master race. Please remember I always was on your side,

P R O T O G E N G H I S
R
O
T
O G E N G H I S
>Also
Sauce?

Land Bridge

The 0.1% is just an anomaly, the tests aren't 100% accurate. He's probably completely Finnish.

Is there a reason to specifically use 23 & me? I don't know which company does it but there is one that is a bit more specific as to country.

I'm not a fan of the rolling together of "British & Irish", "French & German".

Also how exactly does it address the America regions of North, Central, South, American & the Carribean...are all these people "Native American"?

Is a Native Canadian the same as a Native Mexican?

These tests sound like a meme
Im pretty sure of what i am made of, is it really worth paying 200+usd for it? (consider i have to also pay to ship it from the us to here and then back to the us and then back to me

Doesn't 23$me arbitrarily add ~5% nigger DNA?