>that feel

>tfw not an aryan chad master who accepts her racial superiority

>*BRRRAPP*

sauce?

You're under the infuence of the bogdanoff brothers
Leave.

Only thing I'm under the influence of is african ass cunt

why is it alwys a leaf?

Ideally I would have children with a white woman, who then dies, leaving me a single father, then I meet a nice black woman to marry who is willing to raise my kids.

>accepts her racial inferiority

>black ass
HA
Sure, it looks good under wraps, but the cellulite is gonna test you, pham.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean

>tfw no racially inferior cuckquean slave gf

>not being attracted to this

How do I get a qt black or mixed gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

Sup Forums is afraid to admit their attraction to african ass because they can't seperate biology from ideology. They don't understand that while they do have a natural biological urge to cum inside, they have the intellectual capability to make a responsible decision about it and use a non-impregnable hole.

Its actually the opposite that you want.

You want a Maya Angelou in the streets, but a Mrs. Butterworth in the sheets.

Publically, smart, harmonious person, gets along with everyone, wants equality, someone who everyone can see is talented and gifted.

Privately, does whatever you asks them, embraces whatever role you give them and revels in it. Her emotional pleasure and physical pleasure is by solely derived from her pleasing you and giving you whatever you want...placing you above everything else in the world including her own personal pride and identity.

t. A black man who jizzes buckets after pounding his white qt3.14 into an orgasm coma when she calls him a nigger during a good old fashioned hatefuck.

Post gf

nice :)

Black girls are like tall girls: they know they're intimidating so the simple fact that you talk to them makes you look more confident than it would with a regular girl. Literally just talk to them and don't sperg out too hard.

Go to traditionally "white" places and keep an eye out for the few black/mixed gf who primarily associates with whites.

She has likely adopted the "mainstream white" culture and is probably pretty similar to you in what she wants in life.

If you are young try to go to places (bars, restaurants/activity locations/gym) near expensive or elite schools.

But the key is LOOK TO SEE WHO SHE ASSOCIATES WITH...this is the tell.

If she is around other blacks stay away- could be fervent "black power-styled black". You want a black GF who had to pay for some if not all of her university.

It shows that they come from at least a middle class to upper middle class family that values education. Not a 100% scholarship black who is a "look senpai, we made it out of the hood" black.

@1:45
Black woman advocating the extermination on black men
youtube.com/watch?v=AFdfK_t0Hus

bump

sounds hot mate got any webms of her cumming on your beeby cee

Half right.

The fact that you talk to them does make you look more confident. BUT if anything black girls (at least the black girls you want) are almost cripplingly unsure of themselves and feel inferior.

Not to be a jerk to this poster but even in your response you insinuated a black girl isnt a "regular girl"...black girls feel like they are irregular & less than average.

Don't mention race AT ALL. Be confident. DONT MENTION RACE. Compliment them- particularly on hair, but don't be too specific ("I like your hair" is plenty). DO. NOT. MENTION. RACE.

tl;dr- Talk to her and treat her like she is white...that is what all black people want in life

nice

Don't start by calling her a nigger, trust me, this is one time when pol is wrong

bumping for the truth of their crippling insecurity. It's worse than other race.

>no development in the medial head of the gastrocnemius
literally unfuckable

Muh dik

post more chocolate qt's

>still have a natural biological urge to cum inside
superior your game up boi

>tfw no albino girlfriend who browses Sup Forums

But what am I suppose to call them then?

Blacky? Nignog? Slave? Toby? Kunta Kinte?

Its pretty bad tbhfamilyfriend.

Its a weird double edged sword/infinite loop.

>You are black so you are less than whites
>You have to work harder and achieve more so you can be equal to whites
>You achieved what white people achieve, congratulations
>You didnt REALLY earn it though, it was handed to you by affirmative action
>You will never be as good/talented/successful as a white person

Cycle, rinse, repeat

The black inferiority complex is hard because it is both totally legit and totally bullshit at the same time. Its a tough thing to deal with- but at the very least it DOES encourage hard work...it is the never ending carrot.

I have come to the right place and I will give you love pol. I will show you the wombs that will give you the healthiest children. Children of the Sun.

I'm attracted to black girls, but I just wouldn't like the way the kids would come out.

So, in other words, they're fun for a fuck/fap, but I wouldn't wife one. Kindof a shame btw

I want to marry someone with very dark skin and 10/10 face. They are out there. And in my opinion they are the best.

I've been curious about albinos. Post cutes and lewds please

Fuck that looks amazing.

most 'attractive' black girls are attractive because of their 10~% European DNA we raped into them

shieet
i kinda want to fuck a black girl now

The reason I want a black girl for a wife is because they have the purest genetics. The rest of us have been tainted and mutated by albinism. This is the the truth of the world. Race has never existed.

Not you buddy. You couldnt harm a fly archibald.

Idc what Sup Forums says, negrisses are high test. They keep white bitches in line.

Jungle bunnys a good starting one, racist but sounds playfuj

Weezy