I'm a non-religious 18 y/o Jew going to an religious yeshiva high school...

I'm a non-religious 18 y/o Jew going to an religious yeshiva high school. My education since kindergarten has been dual curriculum of secular and Judaic.

AMA

are you a jew

yes.

/thread?

what do you think of communism and globalism? are you a zionist?

Congrats, your parents screwed you.
God, I'm glad I left that religion already. Only need to leave my place now for the procedure to be completed.

kek. where you heading merchant?

Communism doesn't work large scale

By globalism, are you referring to the ideology itself or "jews taking over the world hurr durr"?

I support Israel's right to exist, albeit I disagree with it's political decisions sometimes.

I stand with Israel. Donald Trump stands with Israel. Sup Forums stands with Israel.

Press S to stand with Israel.

Stop being a fuckup, keep mitzvot, study torah.

t. Old goy

If the chance ever comes - US of A, other English speaking country, Europe. By descending priority.
The Americas are the only place in the world where you can be an immigrant and still fit in the culture.
Europe and Asia are just too much into the nationalism meme.
Europe has a nice standard of living, but the people will always see you and your descendants as foreigners.
This is the closest option, though, because my gf is a French national and we're into getting married in the near future.
So worst case scenario I'll end up in France, but it's better than this war-stricken land.

Where do you live in Israel?

Sup Forums has been and always will be a pro-Israel board

cool. you never hear of jews leaving israel on here, it's always jews moving there instead. good luck on your journeys.

Yeah, I've known such a South African Jew cuck when I served in the navy.
These types are usually of the blue pill sort.
Secular Jews with education usually want to move out of here.

Herzliya. IMHO it's the best city, haven't seen any better.
Close proximity to Tel Aviv, jobs, entertainment, high quality neighbors.

If the Jews turn the U.S. Mexican, won't that hurt Israel?

>Trying to get them into one place small enough to nuke completely.

>The Muslims are just not trying to make the Jews suspicious so they gotta keep on being the religion of peace in the meme time.

What job are you being groomed for and why do we give a shit what an 18 year old of any nationality has to say regarding world matters?

are you happy?

Hi Ben Shapiro

LUL. No. Gas the kikes

Interesting! What do they teach you about the goy? Is your history class different from the multiculti garabage we get? Any secrets you can share, merchant?