Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck science

>side by side pictures with animals and humans is science
WE

Damn

I thought monkey had more to do with a protruding mouth than the lips.

Why is the A in "Argue" capitalized?

Is there a hidden message?

Homo Heidelbergensis, like straight out of Detroit or Sweden.

Homo Erectus, an archaic hominid or a modern negro? I don't think it matters to the cops that would search him.

Apes aren't monkeys.
The comparison is down to the squashed nose, protruding jaw and slanted back forehead, awful bowed leg walking posture, loud constant hooting whenever excited and asses on display.

The protuberance of the mucous membrane (lips) of Negrids is a phylogenetically progressive, whereas the strong prognathy is an archaic (primitive) feature

A Black Lives Matter member?

what are the niggers on about?

>believing in science
>not devoting yourself to God

Enjoy your hell.

That's not a monkey

Ok.

All those photos are of great apes

There is a part of me that wants to think niggers evolved from gorillas and white people evolved from chimps. But I know that's probably not true.

Whites were put on earth by aliens, blacks are the natives of earth. We probably come from mars or something.

Amy Schumer is the prettiest girl in the United Stated of America.

WE

STROKN

I don't like that because it means whites are superior because they come from some other place. I don't get this logic, why does everything 'better" have to come from somewhere else? Why can't we come from here and be proud of this place?

WE

>flabby lower lip
>a white feature

They don't even look that similar.

WUZ

tfw even monkey are more human like than niggers

KANGZ

>niggers too stupid to realize the 'monkey' stereotype comes from their flat nigger noses + prognathism, much like a monkey

Fun fact, sub Saharan Africans on average are within the range of cranial capacity as homo erectus and often show a similar degree of prognathism

>monkeys
>pictures of great apes

The way he speeds up to an attempt a breakthrough is hilarious

70 year old white women have lips similar to chimps

That's really not a good example tbqh, the more gracile example appears to be an eastern European male which tend to have rounder and a Cephalic index that is more in line with Asians/Mongoloids than other Europeans. The Australoid skull however is pretty typical for a "pure breed"

As a racist this makes me laugh.

we wuz ayylmaos

Those are pretty nice teeths to be honest.

How?

How the fuck has this not gone extinct yet?

>Amy Schumer
>didn't pick one of his boarder hopping cousins.
Come on paco try harder.
Did you just get the internet today?

k

Pretty fucking wild, huh?

it'd be more wild if a monkey was put in at the end.

KANGZ

I don't think that's a good comparison. A homo erectus would though

KEK

does anyone have that video of where a guy puts a tazzer in a bike seat zaps the guys that try to steal it?

>character creation.jpg

google(taser bike seat) first page
youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0

now lets compare skull shapes with monkeys

Johj johj johj

I believe that there are a small percentage of black "people" who are indeed actual monkeys. Pic related is one of them. Someone deserves a nobel prize for teaching it, not only how to play tennis, but to dominate the womens circuit.

Something tells me blacks would lose this game if looks are all thats going to be considered lol.

>mfw this only proves that chimps are more human than niggers