Get used to seeing their faces Sup Forums

So now that we proved that they, in fact, are future predicting reptilies with unlimited political power..what's their next move? Total domination or will they help us? Are they redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok, first of all: who are they?

Sage goes in all fields

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

This retard is spamming these threads with the same copypasta in Sup Forums too.

This is the worls forced shilling Sup Forums has had since CTR desu.

You're looking at the real fucking deal kid. Bogdanoffs swing dick politically and in one way or another, have had a direct impact in your life.

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

Are You really this new, a few months back some things were uncovered linking the Bogdanov brothers to the bohemian grove, Soros, Clinton, Trump, Elon musk, and the Rothchilds, after this, more and more has come out.

We're not sure of their endgame but it involves cloning and Elon Musk's proposed Mars colonies.

Thank you for helping spread awareness my bogdamrade... I just hope people here wake up

>200+ I.q.

It's 230 you fucking hue piece of shit, get your shit straight

what the fuck is this thread

ok, but who are they?

bogshit get out fpbp /thread

REPLY WITH SAGE OR DON'T REPLY AT ALL.

REPORT AND MOVE ON.

Two modern day napoleons hailing from France. It was discovered that they have massive political influence yet we don't know who's side they're on. Will they spare us? Or will they turn the bogdabot killswitch on and take us all out? We just don't know yet

If you think CTR is bad, just know that the twins have had operatives on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums was a thing, if not for recent developments they may have had full control of the board, as much as people like to complain about Donald trump and /thedonald/ folks shitting up the board, after the huge influx of new users, it has made it harder or them to manipulate the hive mind

Excuse you, 230 was when they were children

Why the fuck would they do this to themselves?

One of them had cancer in his jaw, and had to get surgery, so the other one did it too. A true bro

From what I read they are some pop-scientists who submitted an article about the big bang or something a few years back and caused a big shitstorm because, I don't know, they weren't qualified or something.

I knew there were always BIDF agents, but them directly affecting this board?? I'd think they were too busy mapping out the new mars city

Considering they gave millions to both Hillary and Donald's campaign, I think the only side that exists is their own, regardless of whether the small frys (Soros, the Rothchilds) know it or not

but who are they?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
proof?

They're Sup Forums's latest fucking forced meme.

>Sup Forums

Guaranteed to be shitposting for yous then.

THE BOGDANOFF BROTHERS YOU PEASANT