Does Sup Forums approved of race mixing with highly intelligent intergalactic species?

Does Sup Forums approved of race mixing with highly intelligent intergalactic species?

racemixing is only allowed if you both are hot and in love

>falling for space Jews

Liara is the worst girl, holy shit

this
wtf is so hard to understand, >racemixing = jewed

>mixing with aliens

That's not how genetics work

asari are ugly

No.

Intergalactic crusade when?

In Mass effect is it canon that the blue guys even have dicks and cunts? What if the girls have girlcocks and the men are impregnated via their asshole?

You thinking aliens have sex organs like a human is ludicrous. Even if they did you wouldn't exactly know what would happen. You could die of an STD or it would give birth to an abomination.

Doesn't that species kill their mates telepathically when they fuck?

>nonviable offspring
>degenerate activity
No

Asari just mindfuck you into thinking they are attractive

Every race things they look like them.

The diseases these cunts would carry would be mind boggling
I'd rather fuck a ghetto nigger whoreveith no condom up the shitter

in mass effect there are no blue guys the blue chicks use psychic magic (literally) to make a female baby that is their species

is this a reference to something?

>Does Sup Forums approved of race mixing with highly intelligent intergalactic species?

No! How the hell you think we got in this mess in the first place?

S P A C E D

>Not wanting to fuck qt3.14 ayys.
Faggot detected.

So canonically they have no vagina in all likelihood. Probably just an orifice for urination. I guess there's always the asshole though.

every hole is a goal

>muhh all female alien species
>also the richest and most advanced of all the alien ones
>never fights wars directly (war is for men duh) sends in commando squads
>most ancient and the first to get the prothean gibs
>everyone likes them

I always thought that was a feminist grill power thing since I played the first one. I didn't know if Bioware was cucked then, this was definitely before hamburger helper.

In one of the DLCs for the second game, I think it was the Shadow Broker one, renegade shepard says some kekworthy chauvinist things to an Asari like "are u even sure you know how to fight?"

I dunno what exactly they stick it in but there are sex scenes (not explicit obv) so they must put dong somewhere

The Asari were both uplifted by the protean and had a beacon they studied in secret. Theyre also the ones who found the citadel

why would a highly intelligent intergalactic species want to mate with a human? if they are so advanced, they'd consider us a lower like form.

space shekels

people still fuck niggers, don't they?

very true

Only if they are more white than I am

Aliens will change their mind when they'll get a taste of BHC(Big Human Cock).

no

I couldnt see an alien race being sexually attractive to humans even if the aliens were similar to humans, it would be akin to finding chimpanzees or gorillas sexually attractive. Having interspecies sex is arguably one of the most degenerate things you could possibly do

Humans wouldnt be able to mate with aliens. Sorry to disapoint.
Also stop anthropomorphising alien lifeforms. It's a huge mistake that might end up being your last.

Well they give live birth, as do the quarians, so they've both got some oriface for it, may not be in the usual place though. Liara mentions some sexual, or at the very least lewd aspect of asari physiology is located on the "lower areas, near the bottom" or something like that.

Krogan, salaroans, and turians probably have cloacas though. Pretty sure krogan and slarian mention "clutches" of offspring, cant remember for turians.

>Year of our Emperor M41
>Having sex with xenos

Their daughter seems well adjusted for her parents being that romantic in front of her. Regardless, this is the ending I wanted. Fuck Masseffect 3. Shepard lived. Destroy ending is the only acceptable ending.

At least it isnt this disgusting tranny

You couldn't mate with her anymore than you could mate with a horse or a sponge. She is a different species not a variant of human.

Space aids

True, but Krogan frequently mention having a "quad", meaning 4 nuts. Then Garrus tells you about Krogan undergoing testicle transplants that don't work in an attempt to circumvent the genophage.

Its only the ardat yakshi, which are rare

They fucked the ending all to hell. I dont even know why they showed shepard's body gasp for air like he survived that one ending if Andromeda isnt even gonna feature him/her...

They fucked up so hard that they had to abandon the milky way entirely

This is the only Alien you will ever mate with.

Genetic diversity, remember? They have to fuck other species because if they les out and fuck their own kind to make kids, theyre looked down upon and called "pure bloods", which is a great shame, which is liberal bioware's attemped at making white people feel like shit for staying with other white people

*attempts

Fucking phone

Yes, because clearly the Asari were right all along, and not repeatedly and consistently shown to be lying cunts.

Cerberus did nothing wrong.

i wish

This

Cerberus is the only patrician choice, it's a shame you can't actually "choose" them though, would be if in the third game, you could side with Cerberus, implement an all-human council and stop the Illusive Man from being indoctrinated.

I was loyal to cerberus up to ME3 but its pointless since Tim was indoctrinated.

Makes sense though, thats the flaw of autocracies, if the leader fucks up or is corrupt the whole system collapses.

According to their wikis they dont even fuck. They just touch you and thats it lol.

I support unconditional total war against any and all extraterrestrial advanced life.
For glory and strength.

>if the leader fucks up or is corrupt the whole system collapses.

That's the thing yeah, would be better if Cerberus was run like a cabinet, so if one senior member gets indoctrinated/fucks up, the rest can just expel them.

I was loyal to Cerberus throughout ME2 and chose the pro-human ending in ME1, fuck the Alliance and their disregard for entire human colonies disappearing.

So you can get fucked on by the ayy lmaos that developed the most advanced form of anal rape?