Who is this goy?

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5lmacp/i_am_a_former_neonazi_and_altrighter_here_is_what/

Pic from other thread of his

Can we get another thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5lmacp/i_am_a_former_neonazi_and_altrighter_here_is_what/dbxe876/
rank2traffic.com/Sup
Sup
m.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4nzijk/rthe_donald_is_now_utterly_dominating_the_front/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
cbsnews.com/news/millions-of-crimes-go-unreported/
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/wiki/faq#wiki_you_ban_people_for_having_other_opinions.2C_what_about_mah_freeze_peaches.3F
plebbit.com/user/ObamaDidNuttinRong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring about reddit

user...

This actually gives us the opportunity to argue about it.

They didn't even acknowledge this before.

Now they are trying to debunk it.

Rev up the charts and statistics lads.

>no downboat arrow
Hugbox.

There actually is one, but it is hidden or something. I don't know.

Shitlibs take "baffle me in bullshit" to a whole new high.

One of our guys

He's not one of our guys.

He's an agent who has been studying us for some time.

This stupid nig implying we don't deliberately reply to those kinds of threads because we are bored here when there are no happenings going on. The size of his ego.

>people take the internet this seriously
Social media was a mistake

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5lmacp/i_am_a_former_neonazi_and_altrighter_here_is_what/dbxe876/

upboat this guy

Implying he ever has a former neo nazi or alt right whatever you wanna call it.

this

He's either a troll or a leftypoltard trying too hard.

He never proposes anything new or an actual solution and he's pretending there is a well-defined "alt-right" movement. They'll eat it up because they'll eat anything that agrees with them.

>This thread has over 400 comments
There's no need the guy is a factor who doesn't deserve attention for disregarding objective proof and being on Sup Forums

There's probably thousands of people like this. r/the_donald introduced redditors to Sup Forums and then they got traumatized by what they saw.

Probably this, they were never redpilled to begin with. Tons of normies and liberal cucks lurk before getting disillusioned and leaving. Trump was like 10 Summers combined into a single year.

I'd be curious to see the traffic stats from leading up to the election until now.

There's been more posts during the election year than in Sup Forumss entire history

He didn't disprove anything in the post

>posted in the thread
>got downboated by angry Enough Rump Rammers

>Bantz and shitposting is genuine discussion

Oh boy we sure were so easily led astray.

this guy is actually roleplaying

>alright guys I was a part of this thing... this... experiment. But now it's even bigger than before, and we must all unite to stop it with tactics that only I know as an insider! I'm... reformed now.... my darkness has subsided and I have a special skillset that might prove.... useful >:^)

what a fucking fag I hope he gets punched in the eyebrow

Not been to reddit in a long while.

It's just as I remembered, but even gayer.

He just showed you stats that say white people cause more crime than black people in cities. This destroys your whole narrative

If enough people don't agree with you your comment gets deleted.

None of them see a problem with this?? XD

this, he / she has been studying the bait but missing the real threads

Is this ignoring demographics?

Haven't actually checked, but that's what it usually is.

Looks like he proved blacks commit murder at the same rate as their population density, where doesnhe even show a white crime stat?

It's garbage moving the goal posts onto victimization of crime instead of who actually commits the crime.

Ignore that, he dismissed the "myth" due to incomplete data then created his own myth, also with incomplete data.

Black crime rate is way beyond any other ethnic group's crime rate. This is pure good goyism. Saged.

>my darkness has subsided and I have a special skillset that might prove.... useful >:^)

>Blacks commit 88.9% of crimes in Detroit

Yes but they commit 99.9% of all murders. If you want to compare whites arrested for using drugs to blacks murdering you get your stats down to "only" 90% of crime.

>Use 1 year stat for Memphis Tennessee
>Blacks are actually only 62% of homicide this year

Lmao, how about we look at Chicago.

Fucking reddit is the biggest echo chamber in the world. Write something they don't like and your post gets deleted.

They complain here yet all that happens here if people disagree is a lot of (You)s.

Fuck leftism cancer. It's like arguing with a woman on her period.

>commies larping as white nationalists as if white nationalism is even a prominent political force
Oh no they totally exposed us.

this is copy pasted from a thread here earlier

or was it the other way around

either way fuck off

No he did not, he says that FBI report is faulty because it does not show all of the country. But even if you add rest of the homicides to whites its still looks poor on blacks with 30% of murders done by blacks.

I don't see a problem with it

>Use 1 year stat for Memphis Tennessee
He did not even do that, he takes total black population of Memphis and then compares to murders in whole of Tennessee. Which makes him look even worse.

top kek nipponda

Yes I made a new thread. I even said this in the OP

He is either gaslighting them as fuck or an actual retard

this is why you never let people show you statistics

you need to check their figures and compile your own, almost 100% of the time they've massaged their numbers to favor their position, very poorly and noticeably

it's really shocking the kind of low-speed mathematical trickery that even supposedly educated people try to pull

>>Use 1 year stat for Memphis Tennessee
>>Blacks are actually only 62% of homicide this year
>Lmao, how about we look at Chicago.
This. South niggers are marginally more laid back than North niggers.

Sup Forums traffic has doubled since Trump announced his candidacy and tripled since the fappening. It's increased over ten times since boxxy's first video. Almost all of that increase in the past 18 months is Sup Forums. Sup Forums became the biggest board on Sup Forums towards the end of last year. Sup Forums itself has been in the top 1,000 websites on earth for years and is now in the top 500 with over 300 million sessions and 27 million unique visitors per month. There is no going back. We are the news now. We write the narrative. Reddit has lost. We gigantically dwarf their numbers, influence and internet noise. Their autistic screeching is futile.

rank2traffic.com/Sup Forums.org

Sup Forums.org/advertise

He did even prove shit

So it didn't fall off all after the election. If anything it sky rocketed because people wanted to be on the winning side.

>reddit surpassed Alexa Top 500 in early 2009
>dwarfing their numbers

nigger pls

Some liberal pretending to be a former nationalist. Ignore its drivel.

>I'll prove how this simple claim anout statistics is false by this long wided and tangent argument

Or some nationalist pretending to be retarded liberal

No, it's meant to prevent off-site brigading like the one you are attempting here. The threshold is I think 10 karma. That's incredibly easy to achieve if you register for reddit with the intention to leave more than a single comment.

Brigading with what? Differing opinions? How fragile does your psyche have to be that you have to delete any comment that you don't agree with? Completely remove it from public discourse.

yea there's no way Sup Forums comes close to reddit's numbers. reddit's basically fb at this point. my mom is on it.

Yes. Traffic seems to have increased 20% since the election. We will see what happens, but what is certain is that this won't get any smaller. No one here is under any illusions about reality or truth as the reddit blogger suggests. That's simply not how it works here. There is no conspiracy. There are too many thousands to make even a well organised and sustained raid have an impact as we all saw with whatever CTR was. If an idea can't be supported with facts, it goes into the trash. It's that simple. What survives is reality. We are de facto right. Logic, reason, statistics and facts are on our side. Any attempts to dispute us will only reinforce our narrative to lurkers, because our narrative isn't a theory or filtered, it's ugly, naked reality.

Here look at this
He BTFO the OP, but got downvoted into deletion

You are talking about the whole of reddit. Sup Forums is more comparable to a single subreddit.

>Some liberal pretending to be a former nationalist.
it's clearly a liberal that heard about Sup Forums and came here and got scared they were agreeing with what they read

>we must spread lies and leftism otherwise it will lead to sterilisation and extermination
He is the only one who should be sterilised/exterminated. Pants on head retarded.

As I said, people who sign up in good faith see no issue racking up 10 karma in other subreddits before venturing into the very few ones that have this rule.

The reddit poster is OP you stupid fuckers. This whole thread is him trying to score more upvotes.

sage

>As I said, people who sign up in good faith see no issue racking up 10 karma in other subreddits before venturing into the very few ones that have this rule.
Then why this post of Desay got deleted?

>social media was a mistake
No, giving the internet to people who aren't autistic was a mistake

This is why reddit is a joke, tell me what is the point of trying to sway away the opposition by posting all that lengthy wall of text on a sub where everyone is already on your side ?
Trying to gain consent among consent ?

And bear in mind that OP's subreddit itself is a reaction to the dominance of r/The_Donald. Reddit itself is not immune to hate facts. We are the future.

m.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4nzijk/rthe_donald_is_now_utterly_dominating_the_front/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Can anyone tl;dr what his actual plan is? Is it just make better memes than us?

Essentially

Are you retarded? The person whose comment got auto-deleted wasn't Desay, but a brand new account without any site activity elsewhere, who just signed up to comment in that particular thread and thus lacking the required karma to do so.

This is an anti-spam measure in 99% of the cases, btw. Obviously not here, but the idea is the same.

crime stats are fucked since they count every light skinned black or latino as "white"

t. zimmerman

k then

I suspect a lot of normies, especially women, are completely incapable of imagining such a place until they come here. They've been lied to for so long...

upvoting allow others to be silenced and creates a circlejerk mentality found on a majority of the subreddit

says he on Sup Forums, the biggest hugbox of it all.

>says the faggot who was only just a minute ago defending that "if you don't have enough upvotes, you can't post here" bot

>if you register for reddit with the intention to leave more than a single comment.

Sorry, I don't like chugging nigger cum by the gallon. You have fun, tho.

>If they accuse CNN or NBC of being biased or wrong, remind the bystanders that CNN is like a federal agent investigating 9/11, while Breitbart is like the truther.
>CNN is like a federal agent investigating 9/11, while Breitbart is like the truther.
>CNN is like a federal agent investigating 9/11,
>CNN is like a federal agent
>CNN
>(((CNN)))

jesus christ i dont think ive laughed harder in my life, ever

>links to cbs news
>claims real news
>cbs has NO SOURCES to their claims in that article
cbsnews.com/news/millions-of-crimes-go-unreported/
i'm guessing he is an actual retard

That's okay, here in your cozy hugbox you can dream of a time when you'll be content with your presently miserable life without any interruption :)

He said you would call it fake news. He said it would happen!

at least it can be admitted that Sup Forums is, the holy-than-art-thou reddit can't seem to handle that and once admitted you get kicked off one of the many subreddits, as well as the fact that multiple threads on Sup Forums have been against certain viewpoints.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought the bot was to prevent "brigading" AKA people from outside your hugbox coming in to talk to you?

why is everything involving disproving black crime going down the "unreported" route? If this shit is unreported how the fuck can you even make a claim about anything involved about it?

This.

It literally isn't though. People who accuse us of being a hugbox don't know what a hugbox is.

We might call you a faggot, but you can still post here without first being vetted for the right opinions by the userbase.

>gargle gargle gargle yum yum nigger cum

Like I said, have fun, but try not to spread your AIDS around too much.

They literally admit to that.

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/wiki/faq#wiki_you_ban_people_for_having_other_opinions.2C_what_about_mah_freeze_peaches.3F

But the vast majority of political subs aren't like that. T_D was the first to initiate it and a couple others followed suit.

Are you retarded? Nothing you said is contradictory.

What if I decide to stay? :) What if I was coming here longer than you have?

>Are you retarded? Nothing you said is contradictory.

You seriously don't see the contradiction in preventing people who you don't normally associate with from freely posting until they prove their credentials, and accusations of an echo chamber?

>What if I decide to stay?

Everyone will be calling you out for a cum-guzzling fag that you are, that's pretty much it.

Literally an autisitic larper. Why is it that libcucks love fantasy bullshit like this? They eat it up on reddit when in reality half of the shite they upvote is 'fakenews'.
Like all the false hate crime stories after trump and Brexit.

these people are literally delusional
>reddit has always been a pro-right circlejerk
>leftists are practically non-tolerated

forgot pic

>T_D was the first to initiate it
It's understandable in their case. Read /r/politics much? Reddit is like 80% liberal millennial. If T_D had an open posting policy they would've had CTR and other left wing shills concern trolling 24/7. You shouldn't need such a policy if you're a left wing subreddit because reddit is already extremely left wing and filters out right wing opinions by downvoting them to oblivion anyway.

>plebbit.com/user/ObamaDidNuttinRong

the amount of larping of this man is insane. he actually might be fucked in the head.

>Reddit
>Far Right
What in the fuck? Liberals are so scared of people with differing opinions that they think they're being oppressed if one subreddit is right wing.

That's some crazy shit right there.

I'm 99% sure this guy is b8ing. Nobody can possible be this delusional and still not be institutionalized.

Is this guy retarded? This still means that black people are committing the most amount of crime.

And whenever I'm on reddit it always seems like a leftist circlejerk. Either I'm way past Nazis on the spectrum or they're delusional as fuck