What European Country Should I Move into?

Hello guys and ladies,

I'm new on 4.chan political forum.

My name is Khalid Amran. 19 years old powerful man. I'm from Syria. I escaped from civil war to turkey 4 years ago. Now civil war is coming to turkey. So I'm planning to leave turkey and moving to europe.

I need your advice and help. The country which I'm going to move in must be:

not too cold
give some money
where local people, particularly blonde women age between 12-75 like syrian men

I'm not isis or dangerous. I just want peace and prosperity.

racist hate comments will be ignored.

thanks in advance.

I hear Brazil is nice this time of year.

Stay in Turkey you roach.

Stay the fuck away sand nigger.

Fuck off we dont want you

Move to Croatia, they're pretty friendly to refugees

He means white. This excludes all countries in American continent.

brazil is too far away and poor. I go europe by walking.

no friend turkey is becoming too dangerous. also turks don't like syrians.

racist hate comments are ignored.

Kek

>bait.jpg
Uk, France, Germany, Sweden or NL

Move to Croatia, they're very loving of refugees and the sports teams there are going out to make sure that they're well fed and protected!

Europeans don't like syrians dune coon, go home

Move to the Mediterranean Sea and drown in it.

I hear Bulgaria is good for Turks.

I recommend Germany. the men there are cucks so you can pretty much have free range over all the blonde babes.

thank you my friend. I've never thought croatia before. now I'm going to add her to my list.

anyone know much more about croatia here?

>4.chan political forum

Im told Auschwitz is lovely in the winter

Hungary, they'll treat you right.

Oh it's just lovely, the police are especially caring. Much more than the racist cops in Germany.

If you EVER get into trouble the police will say something, and the sports teams will visit sometimes to offer to play baseball with you!

I know 20% of bulgarian population is turkish but I'm not turkish. also bulgaria is poor and very close to civil war.

>19 years old powerful man.
>Runs away from war

you are a pussy.

that desperate for a you huh?

Albania, only Muslim country in Europe.
Why haven't all you guys gone there where you won't have any problems with Islamic practices such as Sharia and tahrarush?

go to Canada. They are mega cucks

Well then my friend I recommend Sweden or Germany. They give good welfare and won't deport you. Also you might as well take some buddies with you the journey is pretty hard.

>Turks don't like Syrians

No one likes Syrians you sand nigger. stay in some shit skin country or do the world a favor and put a bullet in your brain. We do not want you. No one wants you.

UK has more muslims than albania

yes germany is indeed top of my list. but I need more alternatives because there are too many my people in germany.

You have a lot of nerve talking down to others, Pakistan

STOP
TAKING
THE
FUCKING
BAIT

YOU FUCKS. REPORT, AND IT'LL 404.

If you're fleeing war go somewhere else. Europe will be a warzone by 2020.

COME TO CANADA. They're racist in Europe. You can get in easily.

sweden might be cold. how is house heating there? do they give syrians warm houses and coals for free?

I ignore racist hate comments. only informative ones are welcomed.

I don't want muslim country. I want good country for muslims.

don't go to germany. 4th reich will rise eventually and all muslims will be killed there.

Poor b8 m8
Sage and hide, faggots

Fuck off, we're full

This.
Albania is garbage.
We do.
This is why he should come here.

But Albania has more Muslims than Christians/atheist. UK is founded on Christian morality and law and Muslims are a minority. Why not go to a Muslim country like Albania?

yes canada is best what I hear. how can I enter canada? does canada government ask for any papers? I have a UN papers which prove I'm syrian refugee. is it enough?

go back to syria and play your part for assad you cuck

I recommend Sweden lots of Blonde Babes free for the taking because Swedish men are cucks, they love it when you fuck their blonde wives. Trust me brother, you won't be disappointed.

But Muslim country is best for Muslims.

I would suggest moving to Poland or Russia.
They seem like uninviting places but in reality they are quite refugee friendly.
Moscow is almost majority Muslim and Poland has a government which will give you welfare out the wazoo.

I really do suggest Poland, Warsaw maybe?
Polish woman are almost exclusively blondes too.

We give everything for free. Its warm in Vancouver and Toronto.