Nigger appreciation thread

You heard me right. This is not a nigger hate thread. Let's for once have a nigger appreciation thread.
Let's talk about good niggers and good things they done to the world.

I'll start.

Louis Armstrong was one of the greatest musicians ever.

I liked it when niggers tried to perform big band music, but played all the wrong notes, and invented jazz.

Obama SAVED the economy

sage

Best thing niggers have done:Rwandan genocide

Fuck niggers.

fried chicken is bretty good desu

they gave white people the inspiration to take soul food and take the human feces and dirt out of it and make it edible, now it is a delicious meal

They were good slaves to work under the sun
>No sunblock
>Skin that has a natural spf of 10000

Too bad it takes them 4 hours of sunlight to intake vitamin D, while only taking 1 hour for whites.

That's quite the jew nose for a nigger

desu louis Armstrong, Nat king cole and Ella Fitzgerald are some of the best jazz artists ever

Didier Drogba stopped the Ivory Coast civil war just by asking everyone to stop and being so loved that they listened.

Pretty based desu

Obligatory

Some negroes did some nice music, though not recently.
Also they've invented the art of twerking managed to make loving phat ass and thicc booties mainstream, which is definitely a good thing.

Black people straight from Africa can be very warm and friendly people, especially the super Christian ones.

Also their influence on soul/rock etc. (Hip hop is utter shit though).

>flag

Yeah, definitely no one expected you to say twerking is a good thing.

Lmao

Likely staged but at least it was a fair fight and not a sucker punch for once lol.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Holy shit boys, it's this guy again! Roaming the internet abyss for (you)'s again, my friend?

sage

Finally, thanks. Amerinegro reporting in!

Even off of reddit people still look for attention online.

Yeah I get tired alot. Maybe thats where "blacks are lazy" came from

Sorry fambli. If it helps, i redpilled my majority black school the other day and said races arent equal.

Racism isnt funny.

I never tried soul food. Was it that bad lol

hi justin

Cmon some if us are okay! We can fight ZOG together

Thanks!

Lol but slavery aint cool dude. Halts technological progress.

>plastic surgery, not even once

Hey this is an appreciation thread!

slavery, the original forced meme. never again

Ye our women are great but stay away please and Ill do the same?

Funeral fit for a KANG

Thanks Hans! Ty for fighting the Jews.

Thats me. From Liberia.

thiccc

I remember the story behind this. The home owners put a sign in their yard saying something along the lines "This household is gun free!"

Might as well put a sign saying "Niggers please rob us!"

We could be friends

checked
pls continue posting

>4 or 5 versus 1.5
>cant even knock him out

Look at this bunch of retards

I love niggers, they are the fairest people in the world,
They even take care of the disabled,
I mean they stink so that blind people can hate them equally too

How about for jews this time around

T.Nigger

>Tour DeBronx

Appreciation thread not hate

Lol Armstrong was an undisciplined hack who was relatively expressive but lacked technical skill and was severely overrated. If we're going to appreciate any black artist at least make it Paul Robeson although he had some highly unusual political views.

That was a legit appreciation, you are just too niggerish to read with proper grammar and punctuation

Niggers aren't actually a race, there's many different niggers, many different African tribes and those in USA aren't even niggers, they are Mischling. African-Americans are partly white.

Cmon dude say ONE thing authentically nice about us

Tour DeTroit

Ronnie Coleman taught us to say "yeahhh budddy" and "ain't nothing but a peanut" in the weight room.

>Mr. Olympia

i don't like using the n word, but i love rap music, the blues, a lot of rock was pioneered from the blues, i appreciate the giant strides african americans have made for music and all other cultural advancements, thank-you.

Youre welcome ;)

fuck niggers

Alright then I can't deny I've met nicest black people in the world,
>be me in England
>took the wrong train and was left in the middle of nowhere, in the mid night
>a decent black chap saw me and asked if there's anything wrong
>told him I took wrong train and the last train had gone
>asked me where I was going, then booked a cab to send me to my destination, he even paid for the fare

Black people and niggers are different people, I will give you that

Do you have autism

No, appreciate

Thanks senpai. What country are you btw?

tfw too smart to like blacks

Are you part of one of these "singing" Churches?

Take the wig off degenerate

No, why Sup Forumsand?

The people you're referring to aren't n*ggers. They're (black) people.

This should be a black people appreciation thread.

jazz is fucking trash

fuck off nigger shill

>n*ggers

Haha yeah, loathe going though.

itts not a wig senpai

Yea all races have their untermensch. Why does Sup Forums insist all of us are feral rapey monsters?

We have a community of these people here, and they all have jobs, get a moderate amount of kids and some times when we went to Church through School (around Christmas) they would be there singing some numbers.

The difference between them, and say Somalians are extreme.

Richard Pryor and Redd Fox were two of the greatest comedians of all time.

Is that real?

Nice, they don't fall prey to the crime+ gibs stereotype. Yeah East Africans are unique lol. How many of them would you figure there are? Africans I mean?

Ye, its yours truly. Dw most of us Amerifats are sleeping so we can talk without
>LEAF
interrupting

Looks like little lupe desu senpai

Why do females always make photos when they about to take a shit?

I think it was just a couple of families and a small community grew from there, enough to sustain a Church at least, they were not really visible (like Somalians/other refugees that roam the streets all day because they don't work).

The family I know the names of are actually from Liberia too now that I checked.

albert king, bb king were pretty dope. Howlin wolf paid his bandmates out of his own pocket.

martin luther king seemed to be a fairly decent dude, or whoever wrote his speeches.

richard pryor was funny. Dave chappelle is funny.

thomas sowell and david clark are based as fuck, and despite the shit they get, have the sack to be conservative and not apologize for it.
tupac had jackassey traits, but was actually fairly redpilled IMO.

Without niggers life would be less funny because wouldn't have much inferior life forms with god-tier humour to laugh on.