Let's trigger the Yanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
swindonweb.com/index.asp?m=8&s=115&ss=289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fixed.

Your triggering the whole world by driving on the wrong side dumbass

>driving on the left side

are brits so fucking inbred their brains work in reversal compared to the rest of the world?

yes

I serious cannot right now...

>roundabouts

Good job user

I've heard it's safer to drive on the left for some reason, but I've yet to see any evidence of that.

I got terrible news for you. We've had round-a-bouts for decades. And yeah, they suck ass. It's not a mystery something so fucked up comes from Europe...the place we all escaped from. what's your excuse?

Actually brits drive on the proper side of the road.

It all goes back to medieval times when you would hold the horses reins with your left hand and sword with the right

But we have these in my state, the only problem with them is that people here are too retarded to know the difference between yielding and stopping.

DEATH TO AMERISHITS

Based leaf. Checked btw.

Shadilay

Jokes on you teanigger, those are becoming popular over here.

Also right side of the road master race.

this

It's false equivalency, they don't have right (left) turn on red in most of those countries so there's fewer accidents. I prefer the right turn on red since I don't have to wait.

>just cause it's old we have to keep doing it
Cmon son

So why cant you hold the steering wheel with your left hand and drive on the proper right side.

By gosh, after seeing that picture I now have a stiffie!

Driving on the left?
>Triggered.

Roundabouts?
We have those everywhere...

We have those here too. They're the autistic cousin of a normal traffic light intersection. It's beyond me why they are constructed.

Keep talking shit mexico
17 days left till we start building it
Get your wallet out, the bill is yours

Pretty sure they're a lot smoother for traffic and have many fewer accidents compared to intersections

As a Yank, I can confirm that pic related triggers me.

I would say "seriously, wtf is wrong with you" but I know that my fellow Ameriyanks eat all sorts of weird disgusting shit, so.... alas.

It keeps traffic moving. Although I've seen a few in fucking stupid locations where just having stop signs would work better.

If anything it would be because India drives on the right side of the road, that would badly skew it

>7 circles

I had this for dinner last night. Good shit.

They are quicker then traffic lights and allow more traffic to pass through.
But yanks are retarded and selfish so cant use them properly.

and by right I mean left

Statistically there are fewer traffic accidents on roundabouts rather than on normal traffic light intersections.

Fuck that looks terrifying

See, that's the thing. They aren't suitable for intersections that require traffic lights. They are for intersections that require stop signs.

As a new driver, this is nightmare fuel.

Drove over this one a couple of times just to try it out.

[/spoiler] It was quite easy [\spoiler]

Probably because everyone slows down to shit because we have no idea wtf is going on when we're in one.

Try it out, it's good. I usually heat up a can of beans then spoon some on plain toast for each bite so the whole thing doesnt get too soggy

Slows fast traffic down a bit (people flooring it through a green light), but also cuts wait times for people otherwise hit by red lights.

Lower maintenance, there's no signals that need to be served or adjusted.

The problems are that they take up more land and are easily designed to be shit. A good roundabout gives you unobstructed view of all entrances/exits, so you can wait outside it if you spot an emergency vehicle with blue lights on. But city planners are often retarded.

Quite easy? Why is there even the circle in the middle? Who goes there? All ye who have abandoned hope? Was probably nobody there at the time. There is another example of a bunch of diagonals intersecting that i cant find

There's one of these right in the middle of my city.

I hear UK has one where it's like Xzibit roundabout-within-a-roundabout style

Really I thought its just, basically, like hopping on a slow moving merry go round and hopping off when you're done

But why

>But city planners are often retarded.

I know this feel

Why would somebody do that in that game?

watties i bet. best thing to be exported from NZ

The same reason someone did this

if you are not sure what to do, just do a circle.
If someone else is already doing a circle, wait.

>carbs on carbs in sweet carb sauce

Fucking bongs, go back to toast sandwiches.

I'm going to buy a sword now.

California has roundabouts, not sure about other states

Because the car algorithm is retarded
For example if you have 3 lane road with exits only to the left the cars will pile up on the left lane since eventually they will have to go turn left creating massive traffic jams on one lane where the other 2 lanes remain empty
For example since the cars will not overtake the cars waiting to exit from the first exit and go towards their exit you have to convince them by putting an exit to the right and then looping over the main road to make the damn algorithm behave logically

Elitist scums.

The common infantry man or swordsman would walk on the right, so he could strike down any bush wacker that tried to jump him from the shoulder, and placed his off arm to head on traffic so a surprise attack from that direction wouldn't disable his sword arm.

Until we had pistols and guns. Then you'd rest your right hand on your pistol as you passed on the right side of a passerby. Hiding the fact that your mord than ready to blow them away and them doing the same.

If you passed someone on the left and they saw you had no gun while they had one they could rob you easilly.

why not have just one, big roundabout instead of this monstrosity?

Spent some time in Germany roundabouts probably saved my life since I was one of the only two able to drive a standard in my group. Tsgt and Sra stalled at every stop sign on base Ssgt and myself the A1C were almost never allowed to drive even though our dailies here in burger land were standards

Thanks. OP's image was hurting my brain.

If your city doesn't have a motorway/freeway running through it to allow superfast through-traffic and decongestion of city-centre areas then GTFO.

British cities except Based Glasgow need not apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

Pretty much this. I'm not ashamed bruv.

>yfw "modern" british cities are full of congested commercial traffic on slow-roads insead of building motorways/freeways in/out of the city.

Yes it's so fun to spend 30-50 mins to drive to the edge of the city before you can join the motorway/freeway

>jousting
>right side riding

>muh sword and reins

>not having massive congestion on the freeway running through and around the city

Townlets will they ever learn

reminder that people who drive on the *right-hand* side of the road are literally copying the French who were salty about the UK driving on the left

You've all been tricked by the baguette-jew

>the inside circle goes the opposite direction of regular traffic

>Based Glasgow
do they even have roads that far north?

>last time I went to scotland it was faster to get the train because the roads were so shit that far north that they almost doubled the journey time

Celsius

They have roundabouts in the US, dummy.

Some of the exits are higher traffic at different times of day, general consensus seems to be that it is very intuitive to use and its helped traffic flow enormously

swindonweb.com/index.asp?m=8&s=115&ss=289

we actually have these in wa state and we like them now

I love those things. Nothing triggering about that.

>Glasgow

I couldn't think of a city I would want to pass through super fast more so than glasgow.

How do they not understand this OP???

My city's famous for its roundabouts, we've got shitloads of them.

They're fucking amazing for traffic flow, they make cyclists not want to leave they house and you don't get crazy spaghetti junctions at every five-road intersection.

You can't go wrong.

>green car signals right then signals left halfway through the turn

lmao retards. in first world countries we can afford a proper traffic grid

since when the fuck did you indicate if you're going straight on a roundabout?

You always indicate when coming off.

Roundabouts are common in Texas

>implying there aren't a whole 3 roundabouts in walking distance of my house

Pic related confuses Ameribro's.

The best part is sooner or later someone in this thread will die on an intersection

Neat. Canada is starting the year great

Just use stop signs, you pretentious limeys!

Not triggered in the least. We have one in town. Has been numerous wrecks, mind you, but yeah, we have one.

I'm left handed you dip. We're not changing it. They are wrong

Yeeah nothing screams efficient like stopping every 10 seconds, you even have to stop because a fucking sign said so. Absolutely cucked

poo not in loo also triggers us.

You signal the direction you're going on the rounabout dumbass

you signal your direction when coming onto the roundabout, then change your signal to show that you're exiting after the penultimate exit

So, if youre coming in from 1, leaving at 4, you signal that youre turning right (to get to 4) then at 3 (the penultimate) you signal left to let people at 4 know that youre not going to block them, so they can leave from

Have you watched American football? They love jarringly stopping every 30 seconds.

the instructor for my cbt must have been retarded or something then

>No protein
>No fibers
>Almost no vitamin

we have these in the US, not super common but most people have used them sooner or later.