OPS WHO DELIVERED

OPS WHO DELIVERED.

Dumping what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/993wlZ6XFSs
google.com/search?q=amber coplin&prmd=insv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO1rfg4aXRAhVQfiYKHWzkA4kQ_AUIBigA
youtube.com/watch?v=98oxZOM_niU
time.com/4594988/pizzagate-gunman-comet-ping-pong-regret/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trollhättan_school_attack
gawker.com/video-shows-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related.

aww fuck I just realized I was in Sup Forums..... goddamnit

My bad, mods delete.

>wants to be Cho's high score
>only gets 8
when will these faggots learn

some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to 2017 tomorrow

kek, in the end, no one knows who he is or what he did. what a pathetic death

First time I've heard of the kid

Fucking hell

>tattoos
>single mum with a boyfriend
nothing of value was lost

>an user steals a skull from the french catacombs and sticks his dick in it's eye hole

This.
Plus all these are fake bullshit. Never happened.

At the time i thought this was funny but in retrospect it's absolutely degenerate.

I knew someone who stole a hand from a crypt

Six months later he died in a car crash

Don't ever disrespect the dead. It will bring a terrible curse upon you

No fucking way. Is this true? That was the Tianjin explosion, it leveled more then a city block iirc.

youtu.be/993wlZ6XFSs

>damaged control hard

google.com/search?q=amber coplin&prmd=insv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO1rfg4aXRAhVQfiYKHWzkA4kQ_AUIBigA

Yes they did happen. Sup Forums is a right-wing cesspool of degeneracy

It is. Hard to say it's for sure the same event but the timing would suggest it's possible.

I was in that thread... newfags will never experience the shitstorm that it caused

You really should disturb the dead like that. Shit's muslim tier.

Iirc the guy recording the video at the bottom of OPs post was killed by debris during the explosion. It tore apart a brick wall and he took a few bricks head on, if you freeze frame the video you can see the bricks coming for his face. Holy fuck if it was an user that did this, wonder why it was never reported in the news. Or was it, anybody have a link?

I too was in the thread, I thought it was a fake at first. You remember the Luka Magnotta thread on Sup Forums? Someone posted a link that said "Did I just watch snuff" and it was that video of the dead Chinese guy being stabbed and that with New Order playing.

It was messed up.

Shouldn't*

We know user, we know

Post the one when Sup Forums helped locate and bomb kebab in syria

>TFW you will never sperg out so hard you get a movie based on your shenanigans, starring nicolas cage

youtube.com/watch?v=98oxZOM_niU

No Elliot Rodger or Chris harper ?
shame on you OP

he died right? took 16 more with him? I don't speak the language.

Agreed, but it stands as a great example of OP delivering.

we will never truly know.

I was in that thread

What have I done with me life

I am post 577569504. After this thread I broke my laptop with a hammer in case the cops came knocking

few weeks ago there was this asshole on Sup Forums that suicide by injecting acid into his veins

t. tutankhamun

he survived though. wonder if he got his life together

There was an aussie who tried to be snowden 2.0 and everyone said fake and gay. He got 2 years I think...

i know its Sup Forums but im shocked people called it fake or did not react that much to it.

No fucking way.

Looks pretty good, shame that faggot russle is in it

Doesn't really count as an "user" but it was pretty nuts on here when the video of that dude who shot the news reporter was posted after anons tracked down his FB.

>people did not react to it and called it fake
You and I are remembering the event very differently

fuck =(

I was in this original Sup Forums thread as it happened.
I've been here too long

Who's that ?

Toaster Steve

the people in the first thread did not seem to care that much. its when it spreed to other boards and threads people started to freak out.

The swordsman in Trollhattan was definitely from Sup Forums. Some guys from /k/ were streaming a BLM rally and shot several people in the process.

That would be extremely painful.

Did he died?

Suspense is killing me user, please answer. I have some loos to build.

those niggers asked for it by attacking them.

thats what people think. he said he started vomiting blood and passing out

cool thread but its gonna get nuked by a mod for being off topic

who is the guy in OP's picture? im either too much of a newfag or i wasnt aware of it

He has a messiah complex and compels people to betray and crucify him. But Morgan Freeman would have been the better choice. Or possibly Chris Rock for a 'buddy cop' feel.

>those niggers asked for it by attacking them

They asked for it by existing.

I cant believe its 2017 and we STILL have not exterminate the plauge of humanity.

Darwin is rolling in his grave

See first post.

>07

fucking hell, time flies when you're having FUN

He's look does suit that role then.
Do they mention where he got the sword idea from?

says he was 17. And died, yes.

>624x447

Some attention whore. His 2 ex gfs accused him of rape. He responded by livestreaming himself eating a bunch of pills, drinking some hard liquor, starting his dorm room on fire, and then crawling under the bed. He survived, fire dept was right across the street and responded shortly after the fire was started iirc.

at least he delivered.

>careful not to spill [bleach] on your clothes!
truly a master of the art.

Didn't he get in trouble for almost killing the people in the next dorm too?

I'm just amazed at those commieblocks. You could fit like 8,000 families in there

what a flamboyant faggot

Wtf is wrong with you people? How the fuck can you glorify this evil shit? I was here when the basterd killed the woman then left her body for her daughter to find. Wtf man wtf. I wanted to never remember it again and you just so 3edgy5me that you just had to bring this shit up again. Fuck you op...fuck you!

The OP's thread, i believe a sharpie in the pooper was also suggested. If that bearded wackjob was dying as he claimed, i would've swallowed c4 and alluhua akbard all over OBL's face. How can newfag OP's possibly top this madman? a cast iron dragon dildo that doubles as a flamethrower loaded with jellied gasline and rendered hog fat? purging ISIS with weaponized autism and black magic? After Trump-sama what higher mountain is left? How do we shitpost to greater heights now?

I dunno. I'd assume some kind of arson charge would be in order though. Maybe not, could've been let off on grounds of temporary insanity?

see we live in an epoch where this become relevant and even justifiable. You better learn to deal with it quick because it's coming to your doorstep.

`ANYONE HAVE THAT AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER WHO POSTED HIS DICK TO CONFIRM IDENTITY AND THEN SAID ILL FILL YOU IN

Noooooooooo

>delivered
>clearly a mugshot
>claimed he would suicide by cop

Maybe some pizzafag will massacre James and he's staff at comet ping pong lol
I heard he got some shit for that too but mostly because people in the next room almost died of smoke inhalation. I was on those threads. Frustrating because the feed he used only let in 200 people. Was on ops thread too and also thought it was bs until it hit the news

how the fuck did one man do this? even Oklahoma took coordination

depending on how much he injected he would die between 24 and 72 hours, but probably no less than that.

create easily digestible red pills that even normies can swallow, ???????, Presidential reprimand and legal proceedings against 'fake news' forcing wizards even deeper into the 'dark-web'

[running in the nineties intensifies]

woop forgot link with sad obama fake news face

time.com/4594988/pizzagate-gunman-comet-ping-pong-regret/

Fuck, I remember this thread. Made my fucking blood run cold.

I FUCKIN YOU GUYS

I was there for that thread.

Was weird heating my parents talk about it the day after it happened, fucking normies

Did he even kill anyone? Seems pretty lame.
Swedish police confirmed this guy posted on here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trollhättan_school_attack

>not 100% sure
>risk getting taken out by the police
Fucking kek

Your nazi post reminded of the time I delivered.
Nothing special just goose stepped a few times across Abby road

Trollhattan guy was confirmed by the police in the news.

That one guy who shouted ''Praise kek'' over the Trump Hollywood star.

better was the guy that yelled PEPE at a hillary rally

What about that one user who made a video then shot up a black lives matter thing?

That Swedish guy who commited the first successful terrorist action in Sweden

:^)

Many of us were there including me. Don't need police to confirm it.

Wait.....why do they care? He wasn't in Sweden

you mean this?

Yeah, I think so.
>gawker.com/video-shows-Sup Forums-white-supremacists-bringing-gun-to-mi-1744412287

>I killed Amanda Coplin. I strangled her with my hands, then a shoelace. I had no reason other than I was drunk and she pissed me off. Running from the cops was so fun.
This is the most bland confession ever.
The Trollhattan guy? He was Swedish.

Lmao you didn't need to break your laptop assuming you're not larping

What the fuck are the cops gonna say "you didn't call us?" Lmao

Nvm you're talking about that sword dude. Yeah it was obvious he was from Sup Forums