NEW PIZZAGATE HAPPENING THREAD 2.0: FIND THE KIDS IN CAGES! THEY ARE IN THE BASEMENTS!!!!

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105381416/
youtu.be/wusGIl3v044
archive.is/8NgDv
archive.is/UGKhY
archive.is/L2I74
archive.is/dsEus
archive.is/KhW7M
archive.is/GyvWZ
nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/04/17/real-obama-his-inner-circle
thesmokinggun.com/file/senate-aide-kiddie-sex-bust?page=1
foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/fbi-mum-on-claim-sen-menendez-saw-prostitutes-in-dominican-republic.html
foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/29/marine-base-serves-as-president-obama-hawaiian-hideout.html
blogs.reuters.com/talesfromthetrail/2008/12/26/the-first-draft-friday-dec-26/
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
archive.is/7oKDL
archive.is/dEIHV
archive.is/hPmKH
archive.is/WmGn7
fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EGvvuzXraQ4)
youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizzagate is just a Carrot at the end of the stick...

Can you guys put a summary? Many people like myself lost track of the events of Pizzagate since the election.

BUMP. DON'T RESPOND TO THE SHILLS.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Just being on Sup Forums for like an hour I will blow through so many reports that I hit that cooldown where I need to wait several hours before I can report again. And thats only reporting pedo shit, I could care less about normal off-topic shit, or adult nudity or whatever else.

Some pedos from 4 + 4 chan also have been running a pedo spam bot on Sup Forums for years. It never ends on that board, its 24/7 pedo heaven.

Oh and I've seen the bot on Sup Forums a few times lately. For example:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105381416/

The whole "1 post by this ID" thing- there really is something to that.

Reminder: youtu.be/wusGIl3v044

Megyn Kelly of Fox news a news source for republicans already proved that pizzagate is fake and she is a lawyer so she proved its illegal to talk about since its not true.

Voat pizzagate thread uncovered attempts to subvert them from multiple IPs but one caught my attention: Waltham, MA.

On the surface, it just appears to be nothing as the other addresses as for Delaware (shell corporation dead end), Germany and Netherlands (likely Tor relays). But Waltham IPs were linked back to DynCorp addresses which prompted further digging.

For those unfamiliar with how internet backbones work, there's a thin spinal column of server racks up the eastern seaboard in New England. Waltham is one exit node, there's another near Falls River, MA, and another one Bedford, NH.

Here's a picture of ColoSpace's backbone.

If you own a server rack in any of their spaces, you can have an exit node in Bedford, Waltham, or any of their other data centers.

NOW, two points of additional interest:

archive.is/8NgDv

Matthew J. Sullivan was indicted on four counts of violent sexual assault against minors back in 2015. In September, 2016, he was due to appear in court. Instead, he (((allegedly jumped off a bridge and his body was never recovered))).

archive.is/UGKhY

He was also the Junior Warden of Major General John Sullivan No. 2 (Free & Accepted Masons) in Epping, NH. Along the 101 corridor that goes from Portsmouth to Manchester. Bedford, NH, is located on the other side.

He was indicted based upon evidence that he had in his possession (on his computer) video and images depicting the acts.

He was abusing boys, recording it, and selling it to someone in Bedford who remains off the evidence file… Assumably because he turned state's evidence and turned over on Sullivan.

archive.is/L2I74

So, WHO exists with an exit node in Bedford or Waltham, MA, with a background in penetration testing and security who would be willing to launch an all out attack on the voaties?

Hmmm…

Well, Spartan 3 comes to mind.

archive.is/dsEus

archive.is/dsEus

And their president is located in… Bedford, NH. And they have rack space with… You guessed it… ColoSpace in Bedford, NH.

Now, in a different thread, we posited IF NOT DynCorp perpetrating the attack, who would? Well, DynCorp would never want to be associated with such an action and as this isn't a federally-sponsored contract (that we know), it means it's privately funded.

If it's privately funded, then we're looking at a subcontractor-level of work. Whoever did the attacks wasn't sophisticated enough to hide their origin points until LATER in the attack runs.

After the 21st shit is gonna get real

And remember that Assange is dead

you don't say

explain this shit. cuz megyn kelly didnt show this instagram photo ya CIA reptile shill fuck.

Lol cia shills trying so hard this is their main copypasta When they are constantly BTFO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

fuck this pedo earth

Do it for the kids.

URGENT VOAT IS MODDED BY CIA NOW EVERYONE IS RETURNING TO Sup Forums its why pizzagate THREADS WILL BE RUNNING NONSTOP FROM NOW ON LETS GOOOOOO BASED PATRIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! #MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>explain a doll

Bump for the much smarter people to figure this shit out.

EXPlain a doll listed for $1200 acting like its a real person. #fuck off CIA reptile shill. never get tired of saying it hahahahahhha

Bump.

Step 1: (Laura Silsby) Set up network of Catholic charities in poor villages where no one will be able to fight back when their kids are captured.
Step 2: Wholesaler Catholic Charities brings in kids by the bulk. Have children "adopted" by retailer.
Step 3: Retailer "Comet Pizza" stores children in cages in basement/any soundproof room until purchase.
Step 4: Child is put on ebay/twitter under known child trafficker tag name for huge price.
Step 4 continued: Retailer (James Alefontis) plays with newly bought merchandise showing off the childs personality on twitter pedo acccount to known list of buyers/followers. Sometimes kid is not bought and becomes hassle to store as better merchandise comes in. So, they kill it and do their disgusting ritual shit.
Step 5: After Creepy Saudi Uncle says he wants to buy he DMs Retailer AKA comet pizza and kid is shipped out through strange tunnels in cages (*drugged) underneath comet and loaded onto barge because child would make fuss on plane.
(See link to POdestas father owning barge shipping company)
Podestas are just east coast pawns. There's a huge network on west coast as well.

Step 6: child arrives in Saudi Arabia only to begin torture until death.

The RETAILERS MAKE GOOOD MONEY AND also are pedos themselves. No human or anyone with a heart would do this kind of shit for profit. WE can step in at stage 4. Most researchers that have died try to step in at stage 1 but just get killed by the captors.

Important Note: When they ship out children they drug them so they don't fight back.
I'm not condoning it but I guarantee you will catch one of the "Retailers" in the act transporting children if you follow them to their "muscle man" or "front man".

FBI controlled by Pedos this sheeeit easy to carry out. Fuck if you pay the muscle man more than the pedos he might give them all up haha.

Spirit bump

are you aware of how valuable and collectible German porcelain art is?
that doesn't even look to rightly be a doll
more probably a porcelain sculpture

actually looks like a really nice piece, but you can see where there's blending on the fingers

Complete Child Trafficking Business Model

One of Pedosta favorite artists

Good morning and a happy new year, investigators.

Fresh pervert meat to have a look into.

Let's start with everyone's favourite creepy uncle Joe Biden – a self professed "devout Roman Catholic". Wouldn't it be a strange coincidence if his diocese just happened to be infamous for rampant child sex abuse?

Guess what? It is! This creepy diocese had to pay out so many compensations to victims of pedo rape by their priests that it had to declare bankruptcy! Joe Biden's own diocese.

130 victims came forward. Doesn't seem to bother creepy Joe Biden though.

archive.is/KhW7M

Just to keep the creepiness going, the diocese he was raised in – also multiple pedo rape cases against their priests. As we know it is common for abuse victims to become abusers themselves. Could this be what happened with Joe Biden? Wouldn't be surprising.

archive.is/GyvWZ

But hey… why stop there?

Obama's appointment for SAFE SCHOOLS was a homosexual who strongly advocated homosexual propaganda in schools, advised a 15 year old who was sexually abused by some old creep at a bus stop "just use a condom", rather than reporting his statutory rape. He also said his major inspiration was prominent Pedophile Harry Hay

nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/04/17/real-obama-his-inner-circle

While we're at it … one more Democrat pedophile. Democratic Senate Aid, Mike McHaney, who worked on John Kerry's campaign, was also arrested for attempted child sexual exploitation in 2007

thesmokinggun.com/file/senate-aide-kiddie-sex-bust?page=1

Finally, yet another Democrat senator who has a propensity for underage children. While perhaps not as heinous as the pre teens favoured, it seems, by Podesta/Alefantis and co., definitely pretty creepy.

foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/fbi-mum-on-claim-sen-menendez-saw-prostitutes-in-dominican-republic.html

And, finally. When Barack Obama was in Hawaii, he inexplicably loved spending time at the USMC Marine Base in Honolulu, visiting it 12 times in one vacation alone, and again two years before.

foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/29/marine-base-serves-as-president-obama-hawaiian-hideout.html

blogs.reuters.com/talesfromthetrail/2008/12/26/the-first-draft-friday-dec-26/

Guess who happened to be in charge of the base at that time? Any guesses? Nope? Just another convicted Pedophile, Col. Robert Rice – the guy pictured laughing with Obama in the second article. Just a coincidence, no doubt. Keep on digging, friends, we're getting closer and closer.

Goood fucking work user we just neeed that for sure Smoking GUN MAN AND WERE GOOD MY MAN

>posts no proofs

You have quite an imagination there user.

Take me back to the beginning, how did pizzagate start and what is it about?

is this shit real or some reddit nosleep bullshit??!?!
>not a shill genuinely curious/concerned this shit for sure related to franklin scandal and johnny gosch

thanks bruh

Finders

100% real

Kek

>saved the thumbnail

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW NAZI

its real
an actual investigation
yet another strand of straw in the global pedo ring hay stack

That is a porcelain doll but the fact that Jimmy Comet took a pic and posted it on his ig with "way too overpriced" gives me the feeling that hes selling real kids for less

BTW:
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

This was a bit ago, but look at the numbers. You damned sure know with that many there are countless that got away from being captured, even moreso having paid people off.

Look at that link and then tell me you actually believe Pizzagate is fake

i seiously doubt they are selling kids for less than a pound of weed. i think this is just that sick fucks attempt at humor.

Bump.

>Sup Forums reads the podesta emails
>food and pizza is mentioned a few times over 8 years
>Sup Forums thinks it's a code and gets all tinfoil
>random user posts a code from some plebbit troll
>now the emails mean a satanic pedo ring in the basement of a pizzaria (there is no basement)
Oh and also the podestas kidnapped maddie McCann but she's clone because she the same eye anomaly as soros and they drink these cloned kids blood after fucking them to stay young
>some actually buy this shit

What's with all the shit quality threads lately.

Literally full of shills and sliders replying to the bait. Perhaps 2 good posters in a whole thread.

I miss the election.

if no one else posts the spirit cooking shit to blow this CIA reptile Shill out I will HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No one has any good sauce. except that dude in the purple above

I've seen all the spirit cooking shit. It's degenerate edgy crap but no where does it mention fucking kids

>was thinking about Tony Podesta's email about still being in the torture chamber

ttps://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

If you look at the source data it originated from IP 10.140.18.140

search the emails for that IP and you get

ttps://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45973

Does this mean he sent the torture chamber email from his office. Is there any way to geolocate where this email was sent from based on the IP routing in the header?

WHADDA YOU MEAN BRUH ITS THE CENTERPIECE OF THE WHOLE FUCKING RELIGION. Spirit cooking is a sacrifice to the BABY EATER MOLOCH. WHY THE FUCK AM I EXPLAINING SPIRIT COOKING TO A PEDO WHO ALREADY DOES THIS SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SOmebody get some CP involving all these fuckers posted ASAP so we can HANG THEM and be done with this SHEEEEEEEEEIT #MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Funny, because the father of modern Luciferian spirit cooking was Allister Crowley, and he documented his method of raping and torturing young white children before ritually murdering them.

Kys, kike.

this

do i need to pull up the wikileaks email referencing moloch WTF

it could just be from his mobile phone though not from a grounded modem with a set location.

Did the email say sent from mobile? if not then yeah you can track it directly to the modem prolly no matter what and get a track.

It's true. All of it. Literally almost every bad thing that's ever been whispered in the dark corners of the internet.

Shit's fucked.

>write this
>no responses
sad. you know what else happened in England with pedos? That girl disappeared, and people saw 2 guys kidnap her. The 2 guys look exactly like Podesta and his fucking brother. Pedos were moving kids from England to the U.S.

It was sent from his ipad so it wouldn't have a set address if he was using LTE. ALTHOUGH wifi might be fucked in a basement and he could have just used the wifi from the place he was at.

You actually believe Pizzagate is fake.

thanks bby

Well you might wanna check this out.
archive.is/7oKDL
archive.is/dEIHV
archive.is/hPmKH
archive.is/WmGn7

>This stuff is weird to me and I've never heard of it, therefore they're just a bunch of edgy rich ppl XD

>Ignorance is wisdom, arrogance is confidence. XD

Oh look someone that doesn't know anything about the Occult and it's history.

What did he mean by this?

demons are real

Nice proofs
Allister Crowley was a edgy faggot but if he was actually raping and killing kids I'm sure he would've been arrested. He wasn't very well liked. Spirit cooking is just edgy "performance art"

Take your fucking pills cringelord.

shill watch

>8 pointed star
noob trap

Do you have a png file? Hard to read the jpg on phone

Check out these codes, fucking disgusting

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which one is the location of the Basement WIKI email. YOU might have just located the Kill site. Please reply

Why doesn't someone just break into the place at nighttime?
And why did that fag that went into the plac with an AR only fire a single shot and hurt nobody?

Mandatory read
David McGowand - Programmed to kill
fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

cuz it was a cia plant

ignore pizzafags threads

sage pizzatards threads

zero proof

circlejerk of mongoloids

It's the highlighted portion in the link.
archive.is/hPmKH

Because he was demanding to see the basement and there wasn't one. What else could he do?

If only they legalized hebephilia they wouldn't need to kill and rape kids

It's like the war on drugs

He was a plant. The same day that went down, the traffic cam that's always there was turned away so it wouldn't be looking at the pizza place either.

From what else I remember, he was found to be an actor, but I don't remember the exact details on it.

But unwanted babies are easy to get and they mostly look and act the same. Children have way more time and money put into them, plus some are ugly and only a few are genuinely beautiful. The supply is way lower and I imagine the difference in quality is way more pronounced. Along with that is teaching/training them, which obviously is unnecessary with babies but could make or break a child slave.

Most of those babies probably die painful deaths, and it wouldn't be hard for connected families to pay or operate long-term baby mills. On top of the vastly higher costs of raising a child and the probably much lower supply, they are unique. You wouldn't buy an 8-year-old just to sacrifice them or rape them to death in a few hours or days. If you were going to do this, you would buy a baby.

It stands to reason, at least to me, that a baby could be sold for less than a pound of weed. We're talking about kikes here, they aren't going to buy up a bunch of babies and pick through the most attractive ones to raise as slaves. They'll pay somebody else to do it, who will in turn have a lot of trash babies and toddlers to get rid of.

Is this the torture chamber email location??? please reply

Still, why doesn't one of you fags that lives close to DC go there at nighttime break into the fucking place and livestream the whole thing?
Or, you know, even easier, bring one of those laser things that determine if there's empty space underground and use it to check for a basement
Has anyone ITT even gone to Comet Pizza? Like, as a customer?

WTF

>archive.is/7oKDL
YEP THAT'S THE ONE!!!!

>implying we shouldn't have the death penalty for both

Well either Ip was tampered with or torture chamber is underneath white house front walkway.

You are all retards, plain and simple, I feel sorry for your parents

wudda you think about that location?

fuck off let us larp

There's plenty of stuff underneath the White House. It's not unreasonable.

Considering that
>in dc
>corruption central
>near a place with high security
I think that sounds about right for a torture chamber to be located at.

I really like the comma splice.

I've been noticing 'pedohunter' channels have been popping up on youtube confronting suspects on the streets after conversing with them as lolis

This (youtube.com/watch?v=EGvvuzXraQ4) video is trending in aus youtube front page and several other similar channels in the UK and US have been trending

Haven't seen this much awareness to pedophilia outbreaks since To Catch a Predator aired

Why do I always get the urge to choke the shit outta Podesta when I see him

Fast kill would be to easy

I'm heading to bed now. Good luck guys and hopefully a brave user will investigate that area.

is it plausable he sent that email walking along that path?

If there was anything to find there at this point, it's long gone. From before this all blew up, they had weirdo messed up art and a secret passage or something in their bathroom, but it's all been stripped and painted over long before they sent their plant. I'm sure someone here has saved the images they got from their (-then) public instagram/twitter pics.

What's important at this point is to "follow the money", this guy is just a small piece of a larger puzzle. Getting him caught would be an extra, but he's just a symptom of a larger net. For example, by following who's involved in the Clinton foundation, some people figured out some lady (Laura Silsby?) who worked with Clinton foundation had a history of being the border of Haiti trying to traffic some kids over the border.

I didn't know about that laser thing existing, sounds cool. There's a video of two guys looking through the tunnels or something after the "shooting". I haven't watch it myself though, but here's the link if you're interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8