Times where you accidentally revealed your power level?

Does anyone have good stories about accidentally revealing your power level?

This New Years, I got blackout drunk on accident. Ended up going on a rant to my parents that no one was doing enough to stop the Muslim epidemic, and that we need to band together to stop them.

I've decided to stop drinking because I have problems stopping myself from drinking more and blacking out and then getting aggressive. It didn't use to be like that, but now it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

unsplash.com/photos/gjLE6S4omY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I once told my dentist that pussies should not be allowed to marry, he farted on the spot.

I stumped my toe and yelled "fucking niggers" and my gf broke up with me.

Self discipline is fine user. Your parents love you unconditionally just remember that you need to honor them as there son. It's up to you to give it up completely or moderate it more but admittance of guilt is already a very redeeming step in my book. I wish you good luck and fortune for 2017 turn than new page user!

Took too much LSD (1k mkg over 8 hours), started stumbling around the house party I was invited in, trying to tell everyone about rapefugees, Soros, etc.

I came to on a balcony in -18C, screaming about purity of thought (philosophical concept of thought without any concrete meaning) and consciousness.

Not my proudest moment desu.

I thought that ideas like those where well received in Russia.

>I came to on a balcony in -18C, screaming about purity of thought (philosophical concept of thought without any concrete meaning) and consciousness.
You must be some reborn philospher.

Purity of thought?

Man that is some Diocletian stuff there.

>tfw I'll never be at a cool house party where a crazy Ivan on LSD is screaming to me about purity of thought

Where is THAT in your pic OP, I wanna visit places like that, it looks comfy as shit

I felt how one thought transforms into another.
I mean, we are chiefly thinking about one thing, we keep other thoughts running in the background, but at any moment our brain is dominated by one certain thought.
For instance, you are walking down the street and see a car spinning out. First, you are thinking about whether or not you are in danger, then start trying to remember whether it's worth it trying to drive on black ice at all, then you start thinking about how expensive tires have gotten since 90s, and so on.
When tripping, I visualised my brain shifting power from one thought to another, with some brilliant (blinding, like an acetylene torch) "core" jutting around from one thought to another, representing mind's focus.
Words that my friends were saying were popping into my head and resonating with that, and I realised I was out of reality whatsoever. Shit like "absolutely" (he's absolutely fucked up) and so on were for some reason having better "quality" and I started thinking that I was onto some grand philosophical thought. I went into ego death, started dying and being reborn every 10 seconds, then envisioned the universal history from Big Bang to Big Crunch and then somehow got on my legs, tried to take a bath clothed and stumbled out onto the carpet, still blacked the fuck out.

unsplash.com/photos/gjLE6S4omY0

But that's just a normal happening in Russia.

No, Chechens are now friends! Let's forget that Kadyrov boasts he's killed his first Russian when 16, let's forget how mountain fuckers (except ossetians, they are bros mostly) are always trying to bring their crude and violent culture with them.
Or, are you against illegal immigration? Are you a NAZI OMG YOU SCUM!!1

That's Putin's opinion, and opinion of 80% who voted for him.

You should come here at winter or at summer, everything is dirt cheap here. Ruble fell 50% lately due to our dependency on oil, but prices are mostly the same.

I'm not white.

I don't think the other Ivans would take too kindly to me. Cheers anyway lad.

I don't have this problem, because I cover all my opinions with a veil of sarcasm and condescension to protect myself.

jesus christ ivan

Farted wtf?

Are you an abbo?
BTW negros in Russia are not hated, they are more of a curiosity. Some people would drink some vodka with you just to boast later that they got drunk with a nigga or something.

Went out for drinks with my ex and told her trannies were attention whoring degenerates. She wasn't happy about it because she's kind of an SJW but I still fucked her so who cares.