RUSSIAN CLERIC ADVOCATES RESTORING TSAR

RUSSIA YES!

>Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin, a celibate priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, has declared that Russia should reinstate the old Tsardom, and suggested that the current President, Vladimir Putin, be crowned as Imperial Head of a new Russian Empire. The comments emerged as the Archpriest launched his new book, Faith and Life — So There is No Litter in Your House, whereupon he advocated a constitutional reform of the Russian government.

>In his comments, the Archpriest remarked that Russia was a country “with a monarchical mentality”. Expressing his belief that Russia could not be without a Tsar, he put forward Putin as his first choice for the role. “It does not matter if we don’t now have a formal monarchy, I think we can re-make it with (((((((Putin at the top.”)))))))

royalcentral.co.uk/international/russian-cleric-advocates-restoration-of-the-tsar-74456

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zemsky_Sobor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Vsevolod Chaplin
Literally nobody nowdays.

>RUSSIA YES
I don't think you quite get the phrase.

>Hellmarch.mp3

Why do these guys like Putin so much anyways?

Would Russians want Tsar Vladimir?

Monarchy is the only for goverment to be at peace with God

>Putin becomes Tsar, does amazing job
>Monarchy becomes a valid form of government again
>Trump does amazing job as president
>America decides to name Trump emperor of the United States

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP CONFIRMED

>Would Russians want Tsar Vladimir?
>imblying he isn't tsar allready
Meh.

Why would anyone want Tsar Putin? Modern monarchy is mainly about tradition and lineage, either dig up a Romanov descendant or the whole idea is worthless.

He hasn't got a male heir and giving it to a woman? Lmao.

There was only one Catherine the great.

The lineage was killed by the commies, I say make a new one with Putin and kill every single communist in Russia, that would suffice as justice

maybe its about starting a new lineage?

>Emperor Trump congratulates Tsar Putin on retaking Constantinople.

I admit, I will be impressed if you guys meme this into reality.

>The lineage was killed by the commies
Nope.

We find manlets relatable.

Find a female one for Putin to marry. It has been done in the past to make the linage legit

I wouldn't actually mind that just for the giggles. He and his cronies basically run this country from top to bottom anyway, Tsar title would be jsut a formality.

rare

is it time?

The phrase is stupid and you're a jew.

>Emperor Putin
>he has two daughter and no sons as 64
How would that even work

It beats rigging the election and twisting the eligibility rules

marries Barron Trump uniting the continents?

he has a new fertile wife

trumps sons will marry putins daughters.

Holy fuck is Barron the Antichrist

I would bet Putin views himself as Franco, some sort of a regent and a custodian of the country until such a time for the monarchy comes back. He would tarnish his rep by crowning himself.

That said, he has the perfect opportunity of restoring the Romanovs since this year is 100 years from October Revolution. Or he could wait for july 2018, 100 years from their execution.

You're stupid and you're a jew.

>tfw when one of Putin's daughters looks like she had acid thrown in her face while the other looks like this
What gives?

You do realise there are relatives of the Romanovs that are alive and well.

He looks a bit like that kid from the movie with the devil possessed child killing everyone. Except the black hair.

The Omen?

Empress Putin, duh.

Rare

No lizard people.

R E T A K E

C O N S T A N T I N O P L E

He made churches profitable, their butter and bread comes from him and his establishment.

The answer is a tandemocracy. Medvedev is the successor of Putin.

Yes, that's the one.

Because traditionally, when a ruling dynasty died out we didn't look for for their relatives but rather voted on who gets to become the tsar?

That's how Romanovs got to become the ruling dynasty. They were voted in.

I don't think monarchy would work out.

Only because a monarchy is basically the opposite of meritocracy. Your monarch is in charge regardless of how competent he is. Putin is competent, but he has no sons and his daughters would absolutely be unfit to rule as monarch, being women.

I don't doubt that a better form of government exists than democracy, but monarchy isn't it. We need something like monarchy but with talented individuals rising to the top.

yes, all the banks and industries should belong to Putin.

Wow really? I had no idea.

Who voted? Surely not the general populace.

Yeah they should adopt Prince Harry, and unite our nations as brothers.

I thought Romanovs were descent from rurikovich??

Like this guy. Looks jewish.

SO the (((((commies)))) can kill another Tsar right in time for the anniversary?

She will be Catherine III of Russia.

Yes! Command me 'tistic majesty.

If they want a Tsar, why not bring back someone related to the Romanovs?

They were dustant relatives, but that was not a requirement. Fucking king of England James I was a serious contender.

Thr defining factor in election of 16 year old Mikhail Romanov as tsar was the fact that his father was the fucking Patriarch of Moscow, who was very good at playing politics.

Forgot to add the wiki link

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zemsky_Sobor

>Be Russian speaking American
>Grandfather spent his 24 year army career either preparing for or fighting communists (deployments as advisor & infantry in Indochina/Vietnam).
>Father did 6 years during 'Nam

Mfw I get the opportunity to continue the family tradition.

I mean, I'm not surprised they voted for nobles who weren't of the family line. The greeks adopted their heirs all the time, and the kings of france were chosen in a vote before centralization happened.

Makes no sense.
Old Tsardom is gone, why on earth should someone be placed as the new Tsar just because of the old bloodline?

I meant Romans, but Byzantines did it for awhile as well

Because that's how royalty works.

Putin could try to arrange a royal marriage with the Japanese Royal Family.

It could solve some land problems.

And this is why monarchy is a dead end.

>They trace their lineage back to the ancient kings

True, although I beleive we took more cues from the Polish brand of elective monarchy.

We will not have a half gook sit upon the imperial throne

>Vsevolod Chaplin
nice meme

Glorious nippon strong!

But Russians are already half-asian so he'd be more like a 3/4 asian

>king of England James I was a serious contender.
I feel we missed out on a really interesting 'Russo-Bristish Empire' alternate timeline.

Putin has finno-ugrian genes like Rurik.

Russia is a such a cuck slut.

But it's not the same Tsardom. Why bring back the old bloodline for a new one? makes absolutely no sense.

Also royalty only "works like that" because they own the land (in Denmark the monarchy "lends" out the right for our pairlament to decide the laws etc), and thus other members of the bloodline have dips on the throne in events where the close family all die off etc.
Russia however does not follow this rule. Because the monarchy was ousted and thus does not own the land, so bringing back a Romanov is pointless since they have no claim other than nostalgia.

>half-Asian

Not even close. Some Russians have maybe 5% and then a minority are Mongolian-like groups like Yakuts, Buryats, Kalmyks, etc.

No, Japan must be pure. All he has to do is give the kuril islands back to Japan and he's golden

Height ?

I'm moving to Russia if this happens

(((Democracy))) brings you faggots like Trudeau

I've always wanted to live in a great empire and be a soldier conquering land

I hope this happens

We have such proposal every two or three months. Mostly they are directed to alive Romanovs.
That said Putin realistically even with all chinese healing majuk have like 6 years left to live due to his spine cancer.
If anything Sup Forums shoud look to reorganization of our government into parliamentary republic with reorganized Federation Council in charge with Putin as it chairman. Also we have a lot of talks about moving our elections presidential elections in 2017.

He looks like Renzi (Italian guy).

This

The Russian lineage before the Romanovs was killed off too. Before that Romanovs were basically irrelevant politicians

>having a Brit be the ruler of Russia

Dumbasses couldn't even keep their own empire together

Rare proxy.

It's disgusting to see how hard christcucks try to please putin's anus.

But they are the legitimate heirs to the throne of Russia that are alive and known to be alive.

Also
>Muh freedom, gib me independantz now pls
>lol ok u b free now! go and spred ur legs my child!!
>LOL U HAB NO EMPIRE LOLOLOL U HAB NO NO!!!!

Pick one you fucking retards, you can't have both.

Considering the election of Trudeau it appears democracy is as well

I propose a hybrid. Elected emperors who serve for 50 years

Sort of like how Roman emperors would adopt and groom their successors?

>Tsar
>Kaiser
>Caesar

You know how many times the Roman Emperors exchanged bloodlines? You probably couldn't trace a direct lineage of blood for more than a century at any point during the Empire.

Actually nobody in Canada originally wanted to leave the empire the islanders wanted us to go because "muh cost"

Also you should have returned to the 13 colonies with a massive legion destroyed the US and killed the rebels

>Modern monarchy is mainly about tradition and lineage
Maybe it should be a traditional monarchy then.

Why would we slaughter our own brothers and sisters mercilessly? You think we're niggers?

lol. Non combatants that are white, get to live. Don't you tread on them! DON'T YOU TREAD ON ME!

>Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin
He's a walking meme. As expected from a man with such surname.

The bolcheviks will pay for their barbarism

You are stupid and fat.
The jew was right in this regard.

Forgot you are behind a proxy Ivan?

>RUSSIAN CLERIC ADVOCATES RESTORING TSAR
Only Rurikids true kings of Russia. Those, it's a farce. Monarchy in Russia will restored only with restoration of dynasty, which are founded our statehood and nation.

This would be awesome. As a monarchist, it gets my almonds browning to see people who want one too, especially when it's realistic.

>you will live to see Putin become Tzar of Russia and Trump King of the USA

>Trump becomes God Emperor, Putin Czar.
>Barron marries Putin-daughter
>Barron controls two best countries
>jealous Ivanka calls Israel to help
>Barron dgaf
>Israel destroyed, with Middle East as collateral
Best timeline imo

DO IT

Who/what the fuck are those

Rurikids founded KIEVAN RUS which is UKRAINE.

GET FUCKED mongol.

>Rurikids

Have you seen the state of the Vikings recently? I doubt you want to invite a Swede to rule Russia. Get a Romanov, there's enough competing branches of the family to find a decent one.

There is no such thing as Ukraine.

>Rurikids
Their lineage died long ago.

>KIEVAN RUS which is UKRAINE.
Nigger education.