Would you live here?

would you live here?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/Rat-Lung-Worm.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Z58OUjULw
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2012/06/long_distance_running_and_evolution_why_humans_can_outrun_horses_but_can_t_jump_higher_than_cats_.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if I was allowed to open carry, and since I cant,

no fucking way

>implying i have a choice

Can that snake eat the whole roo? Those legs are long

Make that open carry a submachine gun and some grenades.

Who the fuck let there pet snake loose? Australia is like Florida in this. Too many un-indigenous species thrive and kill the other shit.

Yes.

You cunts get cheap Japanese imports and your south beaches are fucking amazing.

If I lived down there I would be rocking a turbo dieseled FJ70 and go offroading everywhere

Should have posted this pic

Lawdy ha' mercy, that fucking horse

Bugs the size of ones hand

nope nope nope nope

This. This shit is everyday life in Florida...doesn't phase me cunt.

Blue ringed octopus, box jelly, Holliday Inn for great whites.... /pass

>cheap Japanese imports
Anime is expensive as fuck here, what are you on about?

You live in an actual jurassic park

worked in australia for 2 years.

sat on the toilet without checking first... biggest mistake in my life.

At least we don't have fuck huge cockroaches. I remember being horrified when I saw Men in Black, what the hell are those hell spawn?

>Horse treats snake eating a roo like a common occurrence.
Sounds 'bout right.

Anything just to give me immunity from cheap shots at Sup Forums.

>all those deadly critters

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Just get off a plane in Texas and you are an undocumented migrant.

possibly, already have family and friends there.

honestly i like the bugs and deadly things, only question is how many Muslims u have floating over ?

They're called "African-Americans", that particular one went by the name "Will Smith".

the snake eat the roo, the horse eat the snake

it's food chain billy

> basketball Americans

Kek, I should have expected that.

Mfw Emus are exactly like Raptors

They're just future Turks paying a visit

inquisitive mind on that horse

do they eat large prey or they are just aggressive ?

Maybe I am after I get my degree since there are no jobs for engineers here and my uni has a deal with your goverment that will give me a 2 year visa

They eat like Fruits and shit

But they are very aggressive, if you provoke them you're fucked cunt. You're unable to outrun them.

They are herbivores , however they are vicious and highly aggressive. They will run you down and fuck your shit up. Emus also have a tendency to go for your eyes - if you hold a hand up to stop them they will gladly take a finger or two. Emu's do not seem to understand fear and if you piss them off enough (read; do anything near them) they will go for you like a bat out of hell.

Even the caged ones are not ever domesticated. I remeber as a kid freaking out because they would lunge at you ignoring the wire fence, it was the only non carnivore where you were not allowed to put your hands near the fence.

Humans can outrun any animal. We were literally built to run long distances

no. i'd actually rather live among niggers than aussies. get fuck ya cunt.

If you allowed guns, maybe.

You're all fucking lightweights

health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/Rat-Lung-Worm.aspx

Pussy.
Half of Greece is here anyways

Funnel webs in your back yard, common browns curled up under your driver's seat. Africa type heat. Why?

Cars.

Naegleria fowleri

why, was there anotehr wog with a stiffy sitting there? Thought you guys liked that shit?

Nah love you guys, I like in the greek part of town, good food and heaps of fucking burnouts at 3am.

In an endurance run sure

A sprint? Doubtful

Oh boy

That snake is native nigga. They are always eating my chickens and cats

are you stupid?

>OP's pic

child's play.

I wouldn't set foot in that hellhole

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Z58OUjULw

Delete this

Never heard of a native constrictor to Australia. Did they give them a aussia name?

Yes. Gimme some land and a farm and I will move tomorrow.

Why the hell would anyone live that that spider infested shithole?

Japanese loli sex slaves.

Not just spiders

>A human can outrun sprinters like an emu or a cheetah.
Fucking Leafs, man.

Hey why do wogs always do kickboxing?

Are they scared to fight like real men?

I lived in Perth for almost a decade. It was okay, I guess.

sea snippers are literally harmless

Lived there for 10 years. Loved the outdoors. The perceived danger is a funny meme, i never even encountered snakes that could kill you outright, although had a few with the red tiger snake which is like 8 on the most dangerous list ie not that dangerous.
Also possums are a menace at night

come to perth mate, fuck all really and i work in the city.
I know an estonian chick and she is alright, you would like it here mate.
Its a bit hot at the moment but its only bad when workin in the shed but nice outside.
If anything we need more of you here, it helps balance out the less desirables labor seem intent on importing

You know these crabs ate Amelia Earhart don't you?

Brah that's nothing. Burmese python's are invasive species to Florida. They are suicidal maniacs that try to eat alligators whole.
1/?

that's must be delicious

If 8/10 animals in your country were completely alien to the rest of the world, would (You) trust your instinct that one is safe or not?

For all you know the australian ones have gangrene-bacteria pincers and emit vespene gas.

>100 dollar videogames
>no gun rights
Fuck.
That.
What the fuck am I going to do when I get sick of CONSTANTLY HOT?

Thats a long fucking squirll

Yes all the wildlife is also delicious.

>vespene gas
The same thing these collect?
fug

3/?

Persistence hunting is a scary as it gets Juan

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

I've never seen a snake (outside of a zoo), never seen a crocodile, the most dangerous spider I've ever seen is a redback (and the likelihood that you die from one of those is miniscule). I've also traveled around the country a decent amount so it's not like I've been confined to the city.

On the other hand I've heard many stories of people overseas being mauled to death by bears, wild animals or niggers.

Australia is one of the safest countries on earth, your biggest worry ought to be the Apex gang stealing your Mercedes.

Oh and THANK YOU MATE

You know, we do have seasons here.

this one swallowed a deer whole, and its stomach burst
4/?

It's true. Almost nothing on the planet surface outdoes humans in endurance running, and almost everything that did became domesticated because of it. Cheetahs can barely breath after doing a sprint, and they do collapse. They can run like that for less than thirty seconds, and it takes them hours to recuperate. Humans are built from the ground up to cover ground, and hunt over long periods of time. Humans even begin to digest internal organs to increase useful time when nutrition becomes scarce, because our survival strategy is so ingraned.

what the fuck happened here? was the alligator so big that it teared the snake apart? I thought snakes were smart enough to know where to stop

not sure if this one is dead, or just captured alive while digesting a gator
5/?

Bullshit

Kangaroos are natures perpetual motion machines
The only thing that can bounce up and down longer is your mum if you put a black cock under her

not even the right alien from the movie

>THANK YOU MATE

ah I miss my pet yabby :(

pythons are dumb, they'll try to eat any animal whole

They can't stop once they've started. So if they try to eat something too big for them, they can't spit it out.

Nope, too hot for me

>south beaches
you mean eastern beaches.
southern beaches fucking suck.

Literally buying one of these tomorrow

Do they eat nigger cock worms?

slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2012/06/long_distance_running_and_evolution_why_humans_can_outrun_horses_but_can_t_jump_higher_than_cats_.html
We outrun horses in endurance running.

Humans are fucking crazy. Did you know no organism on the planet has a wider palette? Comparatively speaking, we can eat anything.

Sluts

No. Your country is filled with abbos, your women are disgusting cunts, and you are afraid of magic sticks.

As an addendum, nothing with that much hair that thick could compete with human endurance runners. You overheat, just from the actions your heart and muscles take. The reason we lost our hair is so we could run around more.

Snake vore is my fetish