Those cavalry breeches

>Those cavalry breeches.

>No belt hooks on their equipment belts.

>No one wearing any helmets, all garrison caps.

>Literally no undershirt, they're wearing nothing under their tunics.

>What appears to be either a Takarov or a Whalter PPK, both are not accurate because firstly, the Takarov is a Russian pistol and secondly, the Whalter PPK was worn with a Officers dress uniform or walking out uniform, this is field duty.

>Why is their a Panzermann in the background? Did a German Tank just pull up to watch?

>Allmost all of the tunics have no insignia at all.

You could say "they're veterans and their uniforms aren't in good condition" but the Einstatzgruppen was BEHIND THE FRONT LINES they didn't expirence any combat.

Einsatzgruppen - thirdrate noncombatant troops with shit dress discipline and thirdtier ersatz weapons, hardly surprising....
>NeoNazi logic: I want another holocaust just like the last one that never happened
Man up, Hitlerlover, why deny your favourite moments?

Your holocaust strawman is pathetic and you know it.

>takarov
>trying to justify mass grave bullet shoah never happened over loose uniforms...

Lel you never got hold of a gun, you live in house identical to the one your neighbour have, pakis can rape kids in the streets freely while you need a permit to buy a knife or a glass bottle.

also. the fog in the background is to hide the location, without the fog, i'm sure it would be very clear this was in russia.

Look like Yugoslavian pants. Who knows the Russians did false flag liquidations all the time

I don't think this was made by Russia. Those haircuts are vary atypical for the 1940s. Looks like LARPers

I thought that was Putin

>everyone has to be perfectly dressed, just like in the movies!
Fuck
Off

The normies believe in the holocaust OP, if you try to redpill them they will just harm your life.

Hang yourself kangaroo. Your straw man logic makes me puke.

Not an argument.

Everyone knows holohoax fairytale is a lie.

I like the math
There were aprox 6million jews in Europe, 5 million went to Israel, 1 to the US. And somehow the conclusion became the jews were all gassed and burned, even if they had the time, infrastructure and manpower to pull it off why would they waste perfectly good gas and fuel on creatures they deemed lesser than themselves, mass graves are much cheaper

Normies make me lose hope in civilization

Pointing out a fallacy isn't an argument indeed.

Your feelings and hunches don't mean shit, keep squinting your eyes on 485x670 jpgs to debunk hoaxes.

The "holocaust" is known to be russian propaganda.
The pictures are actually from the russian gullags, which operated from like the 30s to the 50s and killed millions.

>"fucking nazis killin tons of ppl!"
>"what about commies who killed more?"
>"what?, ummm shut up nazi bigoted scum!! also hail stalin."

How come nazis are considered pure evil while bolsheviks aren't?
The fact that whole party was almost all jews had nothing to do with it? right?

Russian propaganda?The propaganda was more American, allies joined in to justify it

Ive seen this picture a gorillion times.
Sometimes its Einsatztruppen killing Russian jews
Sometimes its Ustashe fascists killing serbs in bosnia
Sometimes its the Wehrmacht killing partisans in ukraine
Sometimes its SS killing yugoslav partisans

its edison trying to kill tesla, but he doesnt know the ayy lmaos are about to do the light thing and switch their places.

It's a german of the Einsatzgruppen killing the last jew of a town called 'Vinnitsa'

Reminder that allies tried to cover up the Dresden bombing and it wasn't accepted as fact until something like the 1970's or 80's when the evidence became too overwhelming to deny.

Putin?

putins is an immortal, its probably him.

more like - he has the most generic russian face ever.
he might be in 10 different places at the same time replaced by doppelgangers and you might not know it