21 yo Pole got killed(stabbed multiple times by machettes) by Kebab owners for stealling two sodas so people destroyed...

21 yo Pole got killed(stabbed multiple times by machettes) by Kebab owners for stealling two sodas so people destroyed that Kebab and burn their apartments

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/sweden-detains-poles-plot-attack-asylum-centre-160210092606548.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another one? This calls for a racewar.

You are the last bastion of Catholicism, please start a crusade now.

I agree polish genocide now

Where will they steal soda from now that they destroyed kebab shop?

From Kaufland

21 yo Pole got killed(stabbed multiple times by machettes) by Kebab owners for stealling two sodas so people destroyed that Kebab and burn their apartments

Rightfully So?
Can't tell if this is Pro-Kebab or Anti-Kebab

well shit

Nothing of value was lost

>steals 2 sodas worth like $2
>kill him !!!!

wtf ?

>21 yo Pole got killed

Great, how many toilets will go uncleaned now?

88!

Shouldn't have acted like a nigger and paid.

Still overreaction between subhumans.

Why didn't they kill the mudslimes?

Police arrested them earlier

>Why didn't they kill the mudslimes?

You can't bring a plunger to a machete fight.

>implying there are toilets in poland

Day of the plunger is upon us!

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

This is why Europe is fucking cucked

All you cunts shitting on other white europeans

>Spare me the slav aint white shit

But all these fucking mudslimes have no trouble uniting against whitey

I look forward to the day you try get refugee status here but our Prime Minister Mr Ling-Ling Buk Choi says

No

It's just a joke.. I fully support Poland

lmao

You're the worst Germany, shame on you.

>I fully support Poland

I don't. They are welfare leeches and criminals, and I want them to get the fuck out of Germany and the EU with the rest of the subhumans.

As many as there are real Germans left in Europe.
Zero.

>'Fakt', shitty polish tabloid that had story about possessed iron
Good source.

Those subhumans killed a 21 year old children for no reason. Why isnt Poland rioting right now?

Wooo, we have a real crusader here boys! Didnt expect an aussie would be the one to put you all in place.

???
there were riots next day

>Why isnt Poland rioting right now?

They are, faggot. It's what chimps do.

Poland is rioting
People destroyed some random kebab owned by bangladeshians

as a 23 year old children myself I am literally shacking.

The polish are the most insufferable slavs thus far.

lmao

Yeah fuck poland, why cant they just swallow the schlong like any other civilized western culture? Am i rite?

Ok we'll call it a draw.

>a thug gets killed after stealing and vandalizing a fast food restaurant
>other thugs chimp out

If this happened in America and the culprit was black, Sup Forums would say he had it coming.

p-pls america... anyone but you..

>2 white niggers chimp out and one of them gets stabbed to death
>4 shitstkins arrested and charged with murder

society is the winner here

>Sup Forums is defending thievery, vandalism and lynch mob behaviour cuz of muh white race maymay
lel

This. Looks like the shills are successfully dividing and conquering us. Keep up the good work Poland, you're based af!

Also reminder that 14 Poles tried to do more to protect Sweden than 9,000,000 Swedes.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/sweden-detains-poles-plot-attack-asylum-centre-160210092606548.html

I fucking love Poland now.

You guys need to invade Germany and liberate it from the "new" Germans.

The time of the pole has come.

poland not pollacks (in other countries)

"Fakt" is a Polish "Sunday Sport" tabloid, complete with spider army invasions, dolphins swiming through Wisla, and other wonderful articles including
>He tried to frame the cow for murder
>He killed his mother with Krakowska sausage
>I don't sleep because I have to hold and umbrella

and picture related:

>Dirt has broken my arm!

Buddy, you're all about to be out of the EU when that shit crashes, NO SURVIVORS

coming from a cucked kraut. Enjoy watching your women get raped and enjoy the cuckolding.

Some people here are defending shitskins for killing a Sebix for 2 bottles of cola. And as usual, both sides are retarded.

Learn the difference

>White people target problem
>Niggers target anything around them

it can save your life.

No difference. They're raking in billions in Euroshekels yet continue to rail against the EU every chance they get.

The Polish soul is all about the gibs.

>muh reparations

>Enjoy watching your women get raped

You too.

he also threw a fire cracker into the kebab and basically provoked the whole situation on him. won't be missed, I hope the arab dude will get away with it as self defense or something.

Yeah man. Fuck Poland for standing up to rapefugees. The only country even dealing with the kebab problem.

Fakt is german springer verlag, they are untermensch.
witam!
kamil

This fucking cuck (see picture) is saying that a mob of 200 drunk white poles decided to go after the accised. This reminds him of the white mobs in the 19th century in the US, who went after "Afro-Americans" and justified their lynchings.

The other commenter says ironically: "protesters" are so well known to storm shops whilst drunk and shouts xenphobic slurs...

I won't defend him cuz it's not justified in polish law to murder people for stealing things but in USA people get shot and killed for petty things like that all the time and Sup Forums has no problems with it.

Don't worry pole-bro, I for one, fully and whole heartedly support your right to purge the kebab menace. If we get another polish pope i will heed the call of dues vult

(Heil Hitler)
Make Poland great again

Fuck both. There is literally no difference between either group other than melanin levels.

Polish crime rates were a massive factor in the Brexit referendum for a reason.

Here in merry old England, we inform the local policestation (well actually you claim it on retail insurance because 2 cans of pop is such a low value the police would laugh at you for calling them). Crazy place isn't it?

he probably deserved it, poles are shitheads

Pierdolony kucu you forgot to mention he was arrested few times in the past for hooligan acts and before stealing he was insulting these people without reason for being brown skinned lesser humans.

Powinines dostać solidny wpierdol, może dałbys sobie spokój z shitpostowaniem.

Shitskin is shitskin is shitskin. Fucking shitskin, go back to the desert

>for stealling two sodas

I am sorry for the young lad but
play nigger games win nigger prizes

But you see, Poland is the real winner here. A dumb thief is dead. A bunch of mudslimes are arrested and their property is destroyed. Sending a strong messaged that their barbaric culture isn't welcome in stronk European countries.

I don't know any polish stereotypes except lovely women and not taking shit.

that was a different attack

>Pole steals
>Muslims chimp out

This is why we want you both gone

Yup.

I hope he does so I can see your country explode in anger

Kraut plz.

We get to shoot our subhuman rapists here. While you just give them shekels and welcome their diverse cock in your loose anus

he shouldve stole a 12 pack then set the shop on fire

Here's your "Polish crime rates" Hans.

>Pierdolony kucu you forgot to mention he was arrested few times in the past for hooligan acts and before stealing he was insulting these people without reason for being brown skinned lesser humans.
Also, the entire incident started not with theft of beverages, but with this good boy (who was about to get his life on track and dindu nuffin) throwing explosives at kebab restaurant.

wow polacks acting like nigger and are proud of it

fucking scum

Lifting the moratorium on free mobility for Poland after joining the EU was a mistake.

Letting Poland join the EU was a mistake.

Poland was a mistake.

Slavs were a mistake.

Fucking this. White is white now, we can figure out purity once the mudshits are gone.

>Romanians

These fucking gypsies, I swear.

Why are you Krauts so salty?

Is it because your gfs all have been suggen sandnigg digg and you just have to accept it like the cucks you are?

Oh I remember one
>how many poles does it take to change a lightbulb
>Ten. 1 to hold the lightbulb and 9 others to turn the room around

Get's funny when you find out you're half polish ancestry.

>11 posts by this ID
you still shitposting for the (You)'s dont you

don't blame you, but still number of stealing poles is much smaller than number of savage chimping out muslims.

And that's not personal, but I prefere them to be outside of this country. It's not our fault you have bigger economy and they often choose UK.

Just fucking hang them, what's the problem, bitching ain't gonna solve anything.

since they are in jail they don't need their apartments

most of your pakis are no longer foreign to you, muhammad

Not nuking Berlin was a mistake.

Everyone needs a hobby :^)

>I look forward to the day you try get refugee status here but our Prime Minister Mr Ling-Ling Buk Choi says

No

FUCKING KEK

u cute

I really am though :^)

fucking kek

So was it your parents or grandparents that came from Turkey?

#notallpollacks

Thanks for pulling out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment.

Accusing a refugee is racist.

So your parents then?

>Slavshit stabbed by muzzies
>Said muzzies get rekt by slavshits
I really don't see any problem.