The alt right needs to die!

Am I the only one who hates the "alt right" and think they cost Donald Trumps complete victory in the popular vote?

I'm serious as far as I can tell the Alt right are mostly a few things.

1) A bunch of old stupid hicks who think the south will rise again, who spew cancerous stale memes and unfunny image marcos, and hate blacks and muslims for no good reason besides being red necks.

2) Unironic stormfags who yell at black people, muslims and faggots in ways that stratigically fuel the fire more and more for the left because they are morons.

3) A small ammount Redditors and memers who although aren't dumb idiots like the previous two, they still can't argue for shit and do cringe worthy shit.

Seriously I hope nobody here on Sup Forums calls themselves alt right.

I'm pretty sure the alt right term was made up and faked for idiots and trolls to push Hillary and the SJW agenda.

>inb4 shut up faggot LUL THE CONFEDERACY DID NOTHING WRONG EVER!
The confederacy was a bunch of manipulative democrat cucks.

>Muh anonymity jew starts a new thread so he can continue stroking his nose to all the subversion

Nigga what? the last dude to make a thread about the alt right was a FUCKING LEAF.

What are your political ideas?

if you discount jew york and commiefornia he won the popular vote by 3 million, fuck off.

Rick Wilson BTFO of the alt right ages ago.

>If I move the goal posts, I win.

I don't know somewhere around center right maybe a bit more authoritarian on some issues, it depends which ones.
He should have won new york though! I know most of commiefornia is fucked.

Alt-right are kike puppets like Drumpf.

And if you discount Democrats Trump won 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

>popular vote
Who gives a fuck?
Lmao at these whiney faggots

I'm more mad that the "alt-right" movement caused redditors to come here and ruined our online safe space, earlier today I saw someone say that the Holocaust actually happened.

I'm literally shaking right now.

You're still here CTR? go home.
Nice helmet, my grandfather used to have one too, he shot it off of a nazi scumbag
holy shit, see thats what I am talking about, imagine all the red neck old dudes, and redditors here right now!

>You're still here CTR?

Stale meme faggot. This isn't 2016 anymore. Get some new material.

I know you lot are doing your best to meme "alt-right" into existence but it's a war you're going to lose. You can't force memes and you suck at it anyway. You're a fucking dinosaur and you are going to die.

We are everyday people and we are all around you. We've had enough of your shit

OH FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT, AHHHHGGG WHAT IS THE CURRENT YEAR AGAIN?
Oi I agree with you 200 percent silly cunt, the only people who call themselves alt right are the people in that image.

>In this thread: OP The Right Stuff shill argues with CTR shills replies
How about both of you get the fuck out?

>The Right Stuff
RAH RAHR RAH FUK OF DUMB HICKS!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY POLITICAL IDEOLOGY!! YOU'RE MAKING ME AND TRUMP LOOK BAD!

Can't force memes you say?

>leaf

>another alt-right thread
This meme needs to stop. The at-right doesn't exist you faggot, it's a label created by the mainstream media in order to have an entity to attack. Same with (((fake news))).

I KNOW THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING!

>Mainstream media creates alt right
>Idiots flock to it in droves, because it's "different"
>Group Trump up with all these fools
>Profit and rub hands.

Trump won the popular vote.
Trump won the electoral vote.
Clinton won the illegal vote.

Not to mention Trump is an Israeli shill while the altright thinks he is against the jews.

>trump won the popular vote
You guys are distorting reality now?

It does you just never heard them before and you're so deeply retarded you think things happening without you knowing about it means some great conspiracy

Richard was spoken about here back when he was arrested in Hungary

No you need to die nigger.

Sup Forums has been conmpromized by Trump shills.

Ever wonder who is behind the CONSTANT posting of "Trump General" threads since the election started?

>Hungary
Literally irrelevant to American politics.

With no ID or nationality checks how the fuck are we supposed to know? Only citizens should vote.

I am yet to see any proof alt-right exists.
It's a label invented by skypes to denigrate (degooglify?) liberally minded Gen Y members who don't want fundamentalists invading the West and mass surveillance being forced.

You're an idiot who thinks being ignorant of something invalidates it

Look at TRS, radix, amren and NPI

The alt right has existed for years, pic related a TRS meet up

ah, so these are the autists who took over Sup Forums

(u)

Well their not fat.

Your on a real mission tonight OP

>popular vote
Do you mean califonia's elector vote? I don't think he would have won that without voter ID laws. He won the majority of presidential votes and that is all that matters in this country.

Being fat highly correlates with leftism.

Don't believe the anti-pol memes that it's users are fat.

Polio conservative

kys

I completely agree. Racism has no place in today's world

Alt-right are a bunch of faggots, Sup Forums is a NatSoc board.

Anyone got a pic with a redneck and a black girl hugging and confederate flag behind them?

People who refer to themselves as "alt-right" are dumb fucks playing leftist games.

Leftist and globalists went into panic mode as they realized that a faceless online army was fucking up their shit.

So they they decided to give it a face and built an effigy (the alt-right), which they can assign attributes to in order to knock it down publicly.

They cannot fight against, demoralize, or use divide and conquer tactics on anonymous masses (of which each user operates autonomously).

To fight us they have to group us and name us. They then assign or identify "leaders" acting as the face of the group.
The next step is to then scrutinize and demonize these "leaders" in order to discredit the entire group.

Our power lies in being anonymous, structureless, indefinable and chaotic.

By identifying as "alt-right" you are forfeiting this power, a power which allowed us to fuck with the plans of the most powerfull entities and people on the planet.

nigga, what'r ya doin?
ya'll posting on a white powah website
y'all need to thin bout ur lyfe

He's not even president yet and this guy is so assblasted he can't even shill properly.
I'm so happy to have 8 years of people just like him bathing in impotent rage.

This, desu.

I smell some good ol' jewish subversion. Sage.