Women walking around in France suburbs

youtu.be/6gZFGpNdH1A

Yaya Sweden YES memes aside, this us just a whole other level. Look at this shit, it's pure a Saudi Arabia tier society and the mudslim women are so brainwashed they don't think its a problem for them.

I like islam more and more everyday

>Yaya Sweden YES

wow, I'm shocked multicultural death squad police didn't come and eliminate that massively offensive costumed couple

It's "funny" watching Europe slowly succumb to another form of fascism. Watching people throw away the freedoms which were bought with blood and tears.

Ou lalala le med is stronk haha nordcuck get killed kek wills it, ou le fromage, c'est la baguett

> germanic
> not roman masterrace

it's not gay if it's feminine

- Every french fuck on here since day one

I know, fucking crocs man

Take your adderall, autist.

Wtf i hate trump now

I won't rest until I had my cup of frankish blood

You've never held a firearm in your life, cuck. Come here and try attacking me.

>"I t-totally have nothing against w-women, I swear"

AYYYYAAAAA

R: 255 G: 255 B: 255

Everything you stand for except in skin color

> Don't worry mon ami, I'm coming home to lead you into battle. These swedes were locking up my true power level anyways.

>"this is not Paris"

So there are places worse than Paris in France?

France looks pretty Arabic to me

this makes me sad

Notice it's all women who are 40, 50 and 60 fighting back? It's not young girls. They are fighting for freedom for stupid cunts who are sitting at home virtue signalling on social media about diversity.

Spam bump

Paris suburb

^this this this this

How do we even fight this? You can have little demonstrations and have feminists walk around the cafes and they'll just ignore it for the day it's not like they can do it on a regular basis. Beyond typical "remove kebab" responses what can be done? Arrests and fines?

>It's not young girls.
They were all radicalised in the 2000's. Heavily. The whole War on Terror shit was, for want of a better term, a huge red-pill for millions of young muslims and they're now all lost to the liberal fold.

It was worst from about 2001-2008. Those radicalised would have been 15-25 mostly, so they're about, say, 25-35 now. How old are all those ISIS fighters?

because to be fair, young girls who aren't brainwashed by religion or aren't "muh activists" just don't bother going near these fucks and will drink coffee in whatever café isn't in the middle of shitskin neighbourhood

These are just older bored ladies blowing hot air

>muh simple solution is always wrong meme
I'm sorry but we never should have allowed browns and Muslims to create populations within our nations
You have to remove them "integration" is a joke just see America for that

>just ignore the fire, it will be ok

Typical piss weak frenchie fuck.

>the fire
More like safety containment
What the fuck are we gonna do? Most of these people have been here for several generations.

If you think about it, going to the local pub/bar as a woman in a small village anywhere fifty years was inconceivable.
Men drink at the bar and the women stay at home, that's the way it always has been.

You'd think that's where Sup Forums and Islam would agree but you fuckers will become hardcore feminists the second it involves mudslimes

Way to be brainwashed, you literal cuck. There's nothing to be done. Why don't you just give up, like always?

why don't you get drunk and kill yourself?
I never said I approve any of this bullshit, just that Sup Forums is very hypocritical when it comes to almost anything related to Islam

>you literal cuck
Pretty sure you're talking to a mudslime.

Jesus Christ.

If you're from France you should fucking kill yourself.

Wake up already.

found the muslim

the EFFING FUCK they're doing to my country

Godless people being replaced by God fearing patriarchs. Such is the way of the world.

only problem is that Islam is a lunar based demonic cult.

Those heretics are praying to an antichristic figure and are being deceived since the beginning of their shit reigion.

Any country that's not america can sink further into oblivion
But firs get ass fucked by Mohamad you pussies.

Cannot blame Muslims for keeping their society healthy.

They just entered an infected area and are trying to keep themselves from getting the infection, I don't see what's wrong on sex segregation. This is what we are intended to do.

Not every woman needs to be a fucking whore.
If you do not like the way they do it, you should not complain about degeneracy if you support it.

Islam is the ultimate redpill
Take the redpill Sup Forums, it's the ultimate redpill

>muslim
>healthy society

pick one.

i hate feminism more than muslims so its okay. return womens to kitchen.

It sucks but read

Allah bless these people for turning more people towards the right.

Women must invade mens spaces. Its biological for them, they just cant stand the thought of men getting together. They believe that men are plotting to oppress women, because when women infiltrate a space they change everything to suit them.

Also women bow down to the strongest men.
> I wear dark clothes, no skirts and lipstick is out of the question
I thought women were empowered by their vaginas? Oh no right, when the government doesnt interfere then women have as many rights as men give them. Notice how they accept the reality of the arabs. The women don't fight back, they submit.

France doesn't care.
Today I realised, that screeching mongrels in the streets make no difference.
By the end of the day, the average Frog is still eating frogs and sipping red wine.

Preserving your legacy by surrendering to the invaders.

I just found out that they are wearking blackface

Fuck OFF you dirty shitskinned muskrats,
NOBODY FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE

You people are the literal cancer of civilization

>cancer
>of societies

go back to fucking goats and eating sand

Where are their Husbands?

Is france the most cucked european country?

No, just that another deposit is due.

Fascism is the only thing that can save Europe you fuck.
Damn with Americans and their freedumb !

/thread
We need another HItler.

No I think Sweden is worst.Because if Muslim population of Sweden is equal of that of France your country would look like Syria during civil war.