Reminder if you voted for Trump you voted for Israel and ZOG controlling your government

Reminder if you voted for Trump you voted for Israel and ZOG controlling your government.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. The sooner we restore Israel's historical borders and rebuild that Temple, the sooner Our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

dude, israel is bro tier. fuck off with your anti semitic bullshit. pol is bigger than this.

FPBP

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Are the replies even real right now

Fuck your religion white boy

You forgot pro-globalist neoliberal board.

Israel is our greatest ally.

What's so bad about Israel?

The Jews have been persecuted for ages, aren't they entitled to self determination?

After being genocided in the Holocaust, don't you think they deserve a little patch of land to call their own?

Would you really rather side with terrorists?

>dude, israel is bro tier. fuck off with your anti semitic bullshit. pol is bigger than this.
>pol on 2K17

JIDF playing both sides here, I see.

>What's so bad about Israel?

>what's so bad about the country that rules the world and causes refugees to come to white counties?

Welcome to post-Trump Sup Forums user.

What're you talkin bout?

>Isreal's historical borders

Jews Converting others's property not surprising.

more like Sup Forums.org/the_donald

Fuck off you Eurasianist cancer.

That "JIDF" meme stopped being funny a couple of years ago.

Israel is a good ally.

Brazil poster is a shitmongbaby.

But israel IS our greatest allY.

The jewspiracies meme is getting old, user.

why is this suddenly an issue? its what every previous president allowed to happen. but the one president who promises to stop foreign governments from lobbying is the one who is actually for it?

>mongrel telling me to fuck of

>Implying being controlled by Saudis was any better.

>Sup Forums.org/the_donald

Those who weren't here in 2011 and 2012 see this board and it has fucking changed. Big fucking time. I swear half the redditors posting here were shitting their diapers when Sup Forums first came into existence. Long gone are the days of doom paul. Long gone are the days with various ideological difference being tolerated. Now everything """"anti-PC""""", which is basically whatever Trump does we do. That includes Israel and Evangelical bullshit.

>mongrel

That cancerous racist shit ideology of yours is what killed 6 million Jewish people not a century ago. You're not welcome here.

Yes goy pay no heed to the man behind the curtain.

>Evangelical bullshit
[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

TRS just go already, you paid stormweenie shills are not fooling anyone.

We need to purge Stormweenies from this board.

>CTR now hates the Jews

What does "ZOG" mean?

The King who surrendered to the Italians during WWI. You dirty macaco, lol.

>What does "ZOG" mean?

THis is like asking what JIDF means. Jesus christ you new fags.

The left has always hated everything that has some divine quality to it, user. They hate family, they hate private property, they hate the people of God whence Our Lord the savior came from.

I apologize, my colorful friend. We are all citizens of the world, after all.

Atheist here. I am for this, because Jews are far preferrable to Muslims as long as they don't rule over you. Frankly Muslims deserve to be ruled by jews and this would solve a lot of problems - over there.

But the kikery I can't stand is the media kikery and if Donald Trump ruins net neutrality handing over monopoly power to create an internet where every site is dog slow except the package of 'channels' that has paid my ISPs extortion for me to see - the great corporate kike firewall of the USA, and we fall under the boot of the Jew in the USA once again having just apparently wiggled out because of the God sent free internet ( that Obama tried to preserve for all his faults ) then I might have to give up and go innawoods or something. Fuck.

What's wrong with Israel?

Shut up you faggot, I'm not new, I've been here for over a year now!

/pol and the_donald.

Played like a the idiots they are.

Divide-and-conquer tactic.
Jews know we hate them, so they try to co-opt things we like and say they like them too, in order to make us hate them. Things like nationalism.

80% of Jews are registered Democrat, and of all the Jews in Congress, only one is Republican.

JIDF = a couple of guys with a web site and a twitter account

ZOG = some crazy racist conspiracy theory

I was here since 2013. Pol changed my opinion on guns, EU and diversity. But it seems it's time to move on. Not only it's not interesting anymore, lately it's not even fun. "Sad"

It is a fucking disgrace what all the reddit fags did to this board.

Trump is a kike loving bastard and instead of calling him out on his bullshit, they crawl even deeper into his ass.

>oldfag

dam son

so how is this called now?
CTR for goys?

Remember the last time a western country had a leader that called out the Jew?
Hint: This particular peace of land is KEKED right now.

Be happy that Trump sucks some Zionist cocks and (maybe) will hold the anti-white golobalists at bay.

correct. The_donald is echo camber of idiots.

Nice try, Ahmed.

Uk en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

But no-one talks about this.

>Atheist
Goooood goyim, gooood goyim.

Also why are you for that. You're going to hell....

Able to speak our language Mexican?

Trump and Clinton would've had the exact same policy towards Israel.

Even their own God doesn't want Israel to exist Top Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

You need a history lesson.

Sorry, I can't speak Punjabi.

>Be happy that Trump sucks some Zionist cocks
Sad day when Obama had the balls to tell Israel to fuck off but a republican bows down to them like a little bitch.

> When all arguments fail better try to call someone Achmed
> 60% white and declining
> Better keep pumping money into Israel because they need it more than our own people.
Good goym

You can't speak English too. I've seen the way you lot spell words.

Color? how about colour.

Fuck off back to Mexico.

>Reminder if you voted for Trump you voted for Israel and ZOG controlling your government.

Do you have evidence to support your claims?

I am for Greater Israel because it undermines the forming Syria/Iraq/Iran axis that would be allied with Russia and able to purchase arms from them. It breaks up the power in the middle east and fills the void left by the removal of Saddam Hussein. Basically Israel is the new Saddam Hussein.

Nice, You shut him up. cohen.

Sounds fun. I'll be waving to you from heaven. Hopefully your country doesn't collapse

let's face it, I hate liberals but trump doesn't know shit about what he's doing
>I love putin
>putin has good relationships with iran
>but i hate iran becoz nuclear deal
>i think assad is bombing isis
>i also think assad is the "bad guy" coz he iz dictator
>i will stand with israel coz it's US admin tradition

if this doesn't sound like a 5 year old trying to talk politics i don't know what does
Most of the time I have absolutely no clue what he's talking about. putin sure is happy that a 90 year old kid is US president

>Lebanon

>Sad day when Obama had the balls to tell Israel to fuck off but a republican bows down to them like a little bitch.

True, Obama sucks the Muslim and Globalist cocks instead and undermines the western integrity in this way. There´s no chance to implement a non-subversed leader into a government that is entirely subversed by different factions of the same disease.

You are aware that Wikipedia is massively liberal and thus anti-semitic, right?

Fuck off, terrorist.

What because history doesn't side with your world view.

fuck off!

you make a good point right there

>purchase arms from them
No need for them to purchase arms, because the US flooded the whole reagion with weapons that will last a decade.
Same weapons that are used against your own troops, but of course Amercian lives are less worth than mudshit or jews to you traitor.

> Basically Israel is the new Saddam Hussein
> I have no idea about the political situation in the middle east 101
Want peace in the middle east?
Better let the jews take over.
Fucking genius.

There´s nothing wrong with Lebanon. You can be pretty sure that he is Lebanese or at least from a related levantine country.
But everything can hide behin a western flag because of muh diversity. Those flags (including my own) disappoint me very often. Pic related.

>calling him out on his bullshit
YOU ARE HILLARY'S SHILL! HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU? CORRECT THE RECORD, HUH?

You can stop posting that meme already, it's stale and unfunny and it attracts unwanted stormweenies.

JIDF detected

MIDF detected. Fuck off, Mehmet!

Hillary - sucks Saudis
Trump - sucks Jews
Nothing better than two party system.

>Trump will make Sup Forums slowly turn left wing
Planting trump in the republican party is the smartest thing the left elites that paid him have ever done

Sup Forums getting red pilled from its blue pill, nice

Would-be "Jewish" terrorist, detected.

Ahh but the Russians can sell them the good stuff. No more bombing what we want with impunity over there.

Also American lives are worth more than Israeli lives to me. That's why it's better to have them crushing Islam under their boot than us. Islam and Judaism deserve each other.

I never advocated flooding the ME with weapons.

Also I don't care if there is peace in the middle east so much as I want to keep each power weak so they pump themselves dry to be on the good side of the USA and its ability to defend them. We don't want Russia ( an oil exporter ) and Iran/Iraq/Syria - oil exporters via Iraq mostly ) forming a mini opec that wants to stop Saudi Arabia from pumping so much oil ( which it would so we would defend them )

Better to have Greater Israel there and everyone kissing our ass because they are all scared shitless of each other.

Leftist have always been in the palestinian camp

> Leave my safe space alone: The post

Hasbara sucks my cock.

Yes, even Hitler liked mudslimes (don't forget nazism is left-wing).

What wing are neo-ashkeNazis?

I will never support Israel or give them a dime from my pocket.

America first.

Actually believing this Jewish conspiracy

Don't you pay taxes though?

> Ahh but the Russians can sell them the good stuff
You are the reason they even have to buy weapon in the first place, because your former presidents had no idea how to fix the country after bombing it into the ground.

The reason why Iraq is getting closer with Iran is because they feel the consequences of your interventions and support of radical sunni extremist.

> I never advocated flooding the ME with weapons.
Nah but you keep electing people who fuck up every nation they touch.
Overthrow public figures, because they are not acting in your best interrest and then cry when an insurgency takes over which uses the equipment left from your military industrial complex.

> Also I don't care if there is peace in the middle east
I know you dont care, same goes for your politicans.
But you are crying the loudest the moment an elected offical from these nations tries to undo your fuck ups.

> they pump themselves dry
The only one who pumps themself dry is the US by continuing their military campaign in the middle east.
If you would actually try to stop shit, maybe you would not have to spend trillions of dollars each year on forgein countries and could use that money internally where it is needed.

> Better to have Greater Israel there and everyone kissing our ass because they are all scared shitless of each other
You mean they guys who litterally blow themself to pieces just to piss you off?
Yeah they look scared as shit.

Implying Hillary would have been a better choice? Trump could be anything, he would still be better than shillary